College Coupling

Do you wver wonder how youve efffected this white boys sexuality since??? And do you feel that in todays young society its far different? I.e. the white boys get excited to see Black men hit on their girls and they often really want to suck BBC.
No, I don't wonder about him. The main difference today is that it's more commonplace, happening more often. Yes, whitebois still get equally excited.

I whipped one whiteboi and made him unzip me and take it out and lick it, then suck it. His girl got red in the face and her nipples pressed out against her expensive shirt. He begged me not to make him suck so I grabbed his hair and penetrated. I thought the girl was going to hyperventilate as she watched me humiliate her "big man on campus". Leaving him humiliated in front of the group, I took her to my bed and used her hard.
This post almost caused me to sissygasm sitting at my desk!!! 🔥🔥🔥

This post almost caused me to sissygasm sitting at my desk!!! 🔥🔥🔥
I'm not surprised. Whitebois often react that way. I remember another situation in which I decided to play with a girl at the party while her date watched shamefully. I had her on my lap, my right hand under her skirt and my left inside her shirt, massaging her right breast. We all watched a dark stain form in the crotch of his pants and slowly spread.

Very interesting topic. When I was in college, (over 30 years ago now) none of my girlfriends ever dated black guys and we never even talked about it.. at least that’s what I thought anyway.. but later on, and a number of years after I got involved myself, I’m talking with one of my college girlfriends when she told me that there was a couple of or friends, including herself, who was having very discrete sexual experiences with black guys, sometimes right after their white boyfriend dropped them off after a date. I couldn’t believe it at first but after calling the girls, they were all very enthusiastic about collaborating their lusts for black guys during those college days. I was very surprised by one of them especially who was from a very, very gorgeous wealthy high society type of girl, especially when I find out she was the one who was more frequent than any of them. So now it all makes sense why all these same girls are still into black guys openly, except the high society girlfriend who is still getting her share of black cock but still doing it discretely without her white hubby or family’s knowledge. So yes, it was happening way back then also but these days, it’s a lot more open and a very higher percent of white girls dating black guys than ever before.

Very interesting topic. When I was in college, (over 30 years ago now) none of my girlfriends ever dated black guys and we never even talked about it.. at least that’s what I thought anyway.. but later on, and a number of years after I got involved myself, I’m talking with one of my college girlfriends when she told me that there was a couple of or friends, including herself, who was having very discrete sexual experiences with black guys, sometimes right after their white boyfriend dropped them off after a date. I couldn’t believe it at first but after calling the girls, they were all very enthusiastic about collaborating their lusts for black guys during those college days. I was very surprised by one of them especially who was from a very, very gorgeous wealthy high society type of girl, especially when I find out she was the one who was more frequent than any of them. So now it all makes sense why all these same girls are still into black guys openly, except the high society girlfriend who is still getting her share of black cock but still doing it discretely without her white hubby or family’s knowledge. So yes, it was happening way back then also but these days, it’s a lot more open and a very higher percent of white girls dating black guys than ever before.

This is SO HOT, Janice!

"... very discrete sexual experiences with black guys, sometimes right after their white boyfriend dropped them off after a date."

71f030d5-b8fa-4752-9988-7fa28364f176.jpg

Janice, that is an excellent summary of how things used to be. Many people didn't know that interracial sex went on because it was all done secretly. Often two close female friends, even family members, might have each been enjoying bbc regularly with neither knowing the other was doing it.

Thanks for sharing your personal perspective.

It would seem that black college athletes would have a field day with all that white tail running around... especially high profile pro-sports-bound black athletes. But then, its possible that too much of a good thing could be a major distraction. I've often wondered how high profile athletes of any ethnicity handle the sex thing during college.

Do you feel that today Black guys in college and then later in life are confident in hitting on white girls who are with their white boyfriends and husbands?? I have always taken it as a compliment if any man shows interest in my girl. But ive yet to have a Black man really try it on and get physical with her. Its very exciting though. The visual side as well as the feelings of humiliation and submission.

It would seem that black college athletes would have a field day with all that white tail running around... especially high profile pro-sports-bound black athletes. But then, its possible that too much of a good thing could be a major distraction. I've often wondered how high profile athletes of any ethnicity handle the sex thing during college.
All athletes get plenty of sex, but especially the high-profile ones. "Nail white tail" is a common theme among black college athletes. Coaches tend to clamp down on extracurricular activities as game day gets close, but otherwise it's a good outlet for excess energy.

Do you feel that today Black guys in college and then later in life are confident in hitting on white girls who are with their white boyfriends and husbands?? I have always taken it as a compliment if any man shows interest in my girl. But ive yet to have a Black man really try it on and get physical with her. Its very exciting though. The visual side as well as the feelings of humiliation and submission.
It depends on many variables, especially the personality of the black man and how he interprets the woman's reaction. I sometimes hit on white women (with or without male accompaniment), usually when I feel that the woman will be receptive. Sometimes it's just a quickie in a parking lot; other times it's more significant.

Colleges and universities are teeming with opportunities for interracial sex. For most college students it's the first time they have been free to live without mom and dad keeping check on their activities. White girls who were raised in extremely restrictive homes can experience black cock for the first time. Those who already have been enjoying bbc can do so more frequently, and sometimes more extremely, than in their high school days. Fraternity and sorority parties provide environments ripe for multiple-partner interracial fun, while apartments and dorms provide settings for more private (and perhaps more passionate) IR sex.

I will post some photos of typical college IR sex. Feel free to post others or to share in words your experiences along these lines.

Black man's bed
When a black guy brings a white girl to his dorm room or apartment, she feels the aura of black strength and power in the environment.
View attachment 3142211

Blonde beauties
White guys pant when they see blonde beauties walk past, but they know they will never enjoy the pleasures those girls offer. Instead, the blondes bed blacks.

Starting with a good suck
View attachment 3142215

Riding upright
View attachment 3142216

A fully penetrated hug
View attachment 3142217

Leaning back for a different feel inside
View attachment 3142220

Taking master doggy-style
View attachment 3142222

Fun with a tutor

Often the nerdiest looking white girls are the best tutors, helping a guy with tough topics in classes. But guess what! Those nerdy girls have the same sexual needs as the beauties. After enough studying, nature takes over.

When her mouth works well, we don't care whether she wears glasses.
View attachment 3142224

She doesn't need to see to suck.
View attachment 3142225

Tutor's turn for a lesson in biology

View attachment 3142227

She has forgotten the tutoring.
View attachment 3142228

This is all the fee she needs for helping him with his studies.
View attachment 3142230
I started dating black men in college had to hide it from my conservative parents. I may have married my black lover if not so scared my family reaction they would dis owned us

College was a pretty focal moment for me in being cucked actually. Though I didn't realise it at the time. Was seeing a first serious GF all through first year and by Christmas time we were getting physical. Finally managed to get some in the new year but condoms only, and she was super self conscious about letting me go down, so that was off the menu.

Anyway by Easter her medicine scores were in, and it was clear it wasn't working out. She would leave class that summer and try somewhere else with a different subject. We wrote through the summer (no email then!) (was kind of heart broken actually), and she invited me to come stay at her new place the next autumn. Was super excited. Got the train to visit her for the weekend, thinking my luck was in.

Arrived and we greeted like old friends and I took her out for dinner and wine. During dinner she confessed she had a new BF from the student union Phys ed group. Call him L. Was a bit floored but still optimistic that she'd made the effort to meet up.

We were tipsy and back at her house share and getting a bit fruity. She stopped the escalation though, and said she couldn't go any further. She was being faithful to L and he was coming back tobight. I was surprised but I understood. Then she paused, gave me a cheeky smile and said to me, But if you want to go down, you can, with a wicked smile.

Of course I leapt at the opportunity, and hungrily kissed her pussy. I'd never tasted her before and so I was very eager. As I went down her, she said, "I didn't tell you, did I? Luke is actually Black. Well, mixed. ******* from Jamaica and mom French". I almost came right then with excitement though didn't know why then. She proceeded to tell me about how she'd been focusing on physical well-being and how she felt so physically connected to L. I was incensed with jealousy but also ridiculously excited as well.

In the end she gave me a pillow and a douvet and sent me to the lounge before he was due home. Of course I couldn't sleep. He came in about 1am and I could hear them fucking for the best part of an hour.

Well said and some great thoughts on this post. Coming from a small town, there were only a few black guys and luckily we could go to the city ( about a hour away) and meet a more selection of black men. Nothing prepared me for the thrill of getting away to a big college and being able to see so many sexy, strong, beautiful black males. It's even more prevalent today then in my day. I envy today's collage girls, but no regrets,,, My college experience was amazing!

I went to a pretty big University with a substantial international student population in the 90s. Black Male/White Female PDA's were pretty rare, but I would imagine there were plenty of hook ups happening. I would imagine it's MUCH more prevalent now, and much more visible. Lots of white girls want to show everyone how Woke they are. Definitely one of the better contributions of progressive politics over the last decade.
bdsmlr-419978-RurXSUQJ5b.jpg

Back