College Coupling

Actually, nowadays they don't have to go to college to see that. Most any party of high school ******* includes such activity.
Like I said previously, I can't imagine how black men feel having sexual power over white men but I imagine it feels overpowering and very arousing to take white men's wives and girlfriends from them sexually.

It is genetic, or instinctual (as another person on here put it). White men who would not consider sex with other white men offer themselves to black men in acknowledgement of our strength and superiority. Indeed, you comments point out a second area of collegiate interracial sex: many whitebois enjoy serving also.
Omg yessss
Not with other white guys
But DEFINITELY with black guys.....

The most fun is when it is done publicly, when a white boy tries to act macho and "defend the honor" of his white girlfriend. And then he doesn't have the balls to do it.
Actually what could he do when all the black stud needs to do is whip out his superior BBC and his girlfriend would be so amazed and automatically get down on her knees and suck. He too would be amazed and turned on and would probably watch and jerk.

I whipped one whiteboi and made him unzip me and take it out and lick it, then suck it. His girl got red in the face and her nipples pressed out against her expensive shirt. He begged me not to make him suck so I grabbed his hair and penetrated. I thought the girl was going to hyperventilate as she watched me humiliate her "big man on campus". Leaving him humiliated in front of the group, I took her to my bed and used her hard.

The most fun is when it is done publicly, when a white boy tries to act macho and "defend the honor" of his white girlfriend. And then he doesn't have the balls to do it.
Actually something like this happened to me once
I whipped one whiteboi and made him unzip me and take it out and lick it, then suck it. His girl got red in the face and her nipples pressed out against her expensive shirt. He begged me not to make him suck so I grabbed his hair and penetrated. I thought the girl was going to hyperventilate as she watched me humiliate her "big man on campus". Leaving him humiliated in front of the group, I took her to my bed and used her hard.
HOT, Good for you as his girlfriend needs a real cock from a real man.

Actually something like this happened to me once

HOT, Good for you as his girlfriend needs a real cock from a real man.
After I got about 5 inches in her pussy, it was virgin territory. I stretched her as I pushed and she had a real sexual awakening as the afternoon and evening progressed. I taught her how black guys fuck, in contrast to the easy-going white style. She spent the night and the next morning and she remained on call whenever I wanted her thereafter.

After I got about 5 inches in her pussy, it was virgin territory. I stretched her as I pushed and she had a real sexual awakening as the afternoon and evening progressed. I taught her how black guys fuck, in contrast to the easy-going white style. She spent the night and the next morning and she remained on call whenever I wanted her thereafter.
What about her boyfriend, did he succumb to your superior cock and seek to service you again?

I wish that was me :mstickle: it would be an honor to be humiliated by a superior black man and offer him my girl (if I had one)

Do you wver wonder how youve efffected this white boys sexuality since??? And do you feel that in todays young society its far different? I.e. the white boys get excited to see Black men hit on their girls and they often really want to suck BBC.

Back