Cognac with Isaac

Dudetoo

Male
From
CA, US
I had first corresponded with Issac over 5 months before the Hyatt. It was on a trip back from Florida, was just perusing Doubelist ads Males for couples, just to see what was being posted.

I was intrigued by his ad and thought it was fucking hot as all hell. I'm not going to do it justice by trying to repeat it from memory, but here is a synopsis...something like this. "Professional and Dominant Black Male looking for Married women or couples to train, white only, not interested in swingers.". Just to give you a general idea.

So I replied back asking him for details and about his qualifications. I let him know upfront I was just on my way back to SoCal and traveling solo and just curious.

Turns out he was from Atlanta and in the Tampa Bay area on business as well and heading home the next day. So we sent a few messages back and forth.

I was even more intrigued corresponding with him. He asked a lot of questions back about myself and my wife, who I'll refer to as "N". He was Super keen on the fact that she was South African and an Afrikaans. I sent him a few pics of the two of us and a few of her.

He tossed out a couple of possible scenarios, things he'd done before as well as a few he was inspired to come up with for my wife "N", and also for the two of us. I was both entertained and fascinated, and more then a bit turned on.

We'd been exchanging messages for about 3 weeks when he asked if I could put my wife in contact with him for verification purposes. Seemed highly unlikely based on the geography that there was any realistic chance of an actual meet. But after a bit of consideration I approach the subject with my wife "N".

Issac from the pictures he had sent was definitely a good looking and well put together gentlemen. His own business and was highly successful. He was Interesting and creative and definitely had a huge kink for white women and couples. This was last year so at the time he was 50. (My wife was 45 and I was 57) definitely sounded like somebody who, if nothing else, we wouldn't mind having dinner with, maybe a few drinks and hanging out and chatting.

The wife was game so I gave Issac her cell number and he contacted her.

So about 5 months past and I was in a regular contact with Isaac basically trading ideas, discussing my past experiences as well, as my wife's and exchanging pics. It was at this time but he asked me if I had any plans with that Saturday. I didn't it was April and not a whole lot going on in our calendar.

He said good because he would be hosting us at the Hyatt Regency LAX. He apologized for the short notice. I was immediately thinking the wife probably isn't going to go for it, so I told Isaac I'd have to check with her. Isaac replied back and he already sent her a text message invitation and that he would make sure he cleared with her.

I was just like "okay then...."
I knew Isaac had talked to my wife on a couple of occations, but I basically thought that I was first point of contact and the gatekeeper on all this up to this point.

So long story short after coordinating with the wife it turns out Isaac was on a layover and would be getting to LAX a bit later than was practical for us to have dinner with him, so he just wanted to meet us for a ******* and an introduction before he had to leave to Asia on business.

So Saturday rolled around and we were preparing to meet Isaac at the Hyatt regency. My wife put on a short evening dress I bought her in Vegas. I loved like the dress but when she was trying it on in Vegas and I assist I buy it for her. My wife "N" was kind of like "what occasion am I exactly going to wear this on?" My response was we'd make occasion, that it'd be great if we ever go on a cruise or something similar. So I guess tonight was that type of night.

We texted Issac to let him know out ETA then again when we parked at the Hyatt. He text us to come up the door was open. We took the elevator to the 19th floor then walked to the end of the hall looking for his room number which was the last door on the left, propped open door a jar.

Cautiously I pushed the door open just in case it was the wrong room. Issac was inside, talking on his cell phone and he looked up and waved us in.

Issac was wearing what I thick of as Business cool. A very nice dark suit jacket and slacks and a red button up shirt, no tie, couple of buttons undone. Made me feel underdressed!

While Issac was telling the party on the other end of his phone he had to go, it gave me a few minutes to survey his Hotel room. It was very nice. Clearly Hyatt must have renovated the room recently.

Isaac's room was neat, no sign of luggage and clothes laying about.

It was a corner room with two walls of floor to ceiling glass, curtains pulled back to reveal LAX with Sepulveda Blvd to one side and Century Blvd to the other. The lights had been dimmed maybe 40% which really showcased the view!!

I'm not sure if it was a mini or demi suite as it had no extra bedroom or office off of it. More like a big studio type room. You entered into a small living room area with a couch, table, leather high back chair and a small mini-bar built into the wall.

Behind this was the bed. It was situated with the foot of the bed up to one of the glass walls and the left side of the bed along the other glass wall. There was a leather high back chair matching the one in the living room that face the bed on the right hand side with a small little end table next to it. The bed itself was stripped down to the fitted sheet, with four pillows on the bed, however this isn't something that I noticed at that time. The bed had a large arch lamp extending from behind the headboard to over the middle of the bed, also a detail I didn't notice as it was extinguished at the time.

What I didn't realize until much later was that Isaac had re-staged the hotel room, moving the position of the bed to the windows as well as taking the chair, small table, and the arch lamp from the living room area and position them in the bedroom.

Done with this phone call Isaac greeted us giving me a firm handshake and my wife "N" a hug and a kiss of the cheek. He invited us to take a seat on the couch. On the table in front of us or three old-fashioned glasses and an unopen bottle of cognac, Hine VSOP. Isaac popped the Cork on the bottle and poured three splashes into the glasses before handing them to us.

Isaac told us not to ******* them yet, to hold them in our hands and let our body heat warm the cognac and release the fragrances. I don't think I'd ever had cognac before that I can remember so I didn't know much about it.

Isaac exceeded himself opposite us in the high back leather chair and made small chat. Mainly stuff like how it was glad that we had decided to come over, how much he enjoyed corresponding with us and a little bit about his travel plans for business.

He asked us what we thought about the aroma of the cognac as he swirled his around a bit in his glass it did have a very complex and pleasant scent. And he asked me if I do the honors of having the first taste. So I put the glass to my lips and tossed it back. Isaac gave me a reproachful look and a correction.

He poured me another splash and told me to ******* it slow and savor the richness of the flavors.

After a bit more chit chat we'd finished our cognac and he refreshed all three glasses and then stood up inviting us to his office...

With his glass in hand he grabbed the cognac bottle with two fingers and directed us to take a seat on the edge of the bed while he seated himself in the other high back leather chair and set the cognac down on the little table.

By this point I was definitely feeling the effects of the cognac, I'm sure my wife "N", But doubly so for me as I'd had one more ******* than either her or Isaac. Still it was actually feeling pretty nervous like a kid at the doctor's office.

I mentioned earlier that in our correspondence with Isaac I thought I was the main point of contact. I knew my wife had interacted with Isaac on a few occasions But my perception was way off....

Isaac lifted an iPad that had been leaning against the side of his chair, as we both dipped at our drinks. He told my wife "N", that he really enjoyed the photos she sent him, and said he had a gallery dedicated to her.

Turning the iPad around so we could see it and then Isaac swiped slowly through his collection of pics he had of "N".

The first couple I definitely recognized as they were ones I sent him, then a few that I'd taken that I didn't recall sending him, a few minutes later I realized that I hadn't been the one who sent those. As the next few were ones that clearly "N" had sent Isaac on her own. First couple were relatively tame, regular pictures of her a couple taken by me. Then some selfies of her, a few of her in a sports top and yoga pants that type of thing, a couple of risque dressing room selfies. Then some lingerie shots she taken in the bedroom obviously with her phone on a timer and a couple more in the bathroom at our place. At this point I was surprised by how many pictures she sent him over the last 5 months, the next few were ass shots some tits and a snatch shot thrown in for good measure along with more like the other ones I described.

Then there are a couple pics, selfies of her that she'd taken while we're on vacation, in our hotel room, bikini top pulled open and one of her nude in the shower reflected in the bathroom mirror.

I was a bit in shock by this revelation, the pictures were definitely hot as hell I was feeling a mixture of being turned on and I guess jealous at the same time realizing she's been conversing with him on the side and sending him these pictures. Especially considering she'd sent me less than half a dozen pictures like that since we started dating.

Isaac encouraged us to finish our cognacs as he set the iPad aside. He got up and from the closet by the bathroom entrance he retrieved a leather doctor's bag, like doctors use to carry in the old fashioned days when they made house calls. Setting it down he reseated himself, poured himself another splash of cognac before telling the two of us, who were still seated on the edge of the bed, to stand up.

Sitting back in this chair cognac in hand he appraised both of us before telling us to strip nude.

"N" and I glanced at each other and Isaac said in a firm and commanding tone not to look at each other, look directly at his eyes and follow his instructions to the letter. Then firmly told us to strip nude.

So we both started stripping down, but Isaac instructed us to slow down! "again slower.... Slower... Slow....good..."

So almost in slow motion I unbutton my shirt and removed it while "N" unzipped her dress took it off both shoulders and let it drop. I was definitely feeling the cognac is so removing my slacks and later my briefs was less than graceful. Meanwhile "N" had taken her bra off both shoulders before letting it fall to the ground too. Finally we were down to her thong and my briefs and Isaac had us pull those down and step out of them in unison.

We both stood fully nude in front of Isaac as he swirled his cognac, except that "N" was still wearing her heels.

I was honestly nervous as hell, despite the alcohol and the shrinkage factor on my penis was embarrassing!!

Setting the cognac on the little table Isaac retrieve both our glasses, and set them aside.

Isaac reseated himself, opened his doctor's bag and began to rummage through it. The first thing you pulled out string of six gold packets, Trojan Magnum condos, winking he set these aside and rummage some more. Pulling out two small black pouches from which he produced his and hers anal jewel plugs, one pink and one blue. He set these pointed up next to his cognac the last thing he retrieved was a small pump bottle of silicone lube which was added to the small table next to his chair

"Do you like my bag of tricks??" And extracted a cannon digital camera one of those SLR styles before giving the bag of shove with his foot across the floor towards my feet.

Glancing down into the bag I saw a jumble of items. Leather restraints, metal hand in ankle cuffs, nipple clips, small bright pink vibrator, A short but fat brown dildo uncircumcised and veiny. Looking at that I immediately thought of a Mexican cock and thought, "N" is going to hate that!

Meanwhile Isaac was readying his camera and standing there took pictures of us as a couple standing nude in front of his bed, my cock still shriveled to a little nub. Then he took individual pictures front and back of "N" as well as close up body parts, tits, her tattoos, belly button ring, and standing close up of her pussy.

I was a bit surprised that she didn't protest, but then realized she'd already sent Isaac more explicit pictures than that so what did it matter.

Setting the camera on the small table Isaac began to take his jacket off followed by unbuttoning and removing his shirt and draping both over the back corner of his chair. He had a flat belly and a well-defined chest covered in tight curly hair.

From his doctor's bag of tricks which was still sitting at my feet he retrieved a ridding crop and lightly tested it on the palm of his hand.

"I'm going to give you instructions, and you need to listen fully until I'm done then follow those instructions to the letter, do you understand?"

We replied yes in unison.

Nodding his head he rearranged two of the pillows onto the bed just behind us, then gave us instructions.

"I want you both to turn around and get on the bed on your knees, both your asses in the air facing me, just on the edge of the mattress, hugging those pillows...."

He unzipped the fly on his trousers and pulled out a large black cock, there was partially swollen with *******, then let it dangle heavily down the front of his pants.

"Now mount the bed!" He commanded and both of us turned around and tried to comply with his earlier instructions as closely as possible.

A moment later he was standing behind us spreading each of our ass cheeks in turn to inspect us. Then retrieve his camera and took a number of pictures the camera producing a sound like an old style 35 mm SLR.

Eventually he finished the preliminaries, and I grunt and surprise as he swatted my testicles from behind with his riding crop, giving each of my nuts three quick swats alternating back and forth.

Not hard enough to be painful, but they made both my family jewels ache. For a few moments I could feel how hard and full that they were. Isaac didn't waste any time and immediately applied the writing crop to my wife's plump pussy lips from behind and she let out a similar grunt and gasp of surprise.

Isaac apologized to us, saying that he was pretty old-fashioned and that he didn't believe in fucking on the first date, that he was definitely no coitus until the third date type of guy.....

However, he had to be up to catch his flight to Singapore and had to be out of the door by 4:00 a.m. and still need enough time to store his bag of tricks in a locker as he couldn't take it to Singapore not even in his carry-on bags.

Isaac informed us that since he needed a few hours of solid sleep. He was going to spend the next hour putting us through our paces, then he was going to fuck "N" hard and fast so you can have a satisfying nut, and then we all needed to sleep.

He said in the morning we should order room service on him and just make sure we dropped off the room card keys by 11:00 at the front desk. He instructed me also take what's left of the cognac and save it for his next visit....

"We will" I replied and earned too sharp stroke from the ridding crop on my ass...

Isaac said "how do you respond??"

"Yes Sir!!" I responded only to have "N" and I get six strokes each on pussy lips and family jewels. Causing us to grunt again....

"It's Master". Isaac constructed us

And in unison like a pair of twins we both replied "Yes Master!!"

Attachments

• Master Isaac's white slaves.jpeg
    Master Isaac's white slaves.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 125
I had first corresponded with Issac over 5 months before the Hyatt. It was on a trip back from Florida, was just perusing Doubelist ads Males for couples, just to see what was being posted.

I was intrigued by his ad and thought it was fucking hot as all hell. I'm not going to do it justice by trying to repeat it from memory, but here is a synopsis...something like this. "Professional and Dominant Black Male looking for Married women or couples to train, white only, not interested in swingers.". Just to give you a general idea.

So I replied back asking him for details and about his qualifications. I let him know upfront I was just on my way back to SoCal and traveling solo and just curious.

Turns out he was from Atlanta and in the Tampa Bay area on business as well and heading home the next day. So we sent a few messages back and forth.

I was even more intrigued corresponding with him. He asked a lot of questions back about myself and my wife, who I'll refer to as "N". He was Super keen on the fact that she was South African and an Afrikaans. I sent him a few pics of the two of us and a few of her.

He tossed out a couple of possible scenarios, things he'd done before as well as a few he was inspired to come up with for my wife "N", and also for the two of us. I was both entertained and fascinated, and more then a bit turned on.

We'd been exchanging messages for about 3 weeks when he asked if I could put my wife in contact with him for verification purposes. Seemed highly unlikely based on the geography that there was any realistic chance of an actual meet. But after a bit of consideration I approach the subject with my wife "N".

Issac from the pictures he had sent was definitely a good looking and well put together gentlemen. His own business and was highly successful. He was Interesting and creative and definitely had a huge kink for white women and couples. This was last year so at the time he was 50. (My wife was 45 and I was 57) definitely sounded like somebody who, if nothing else, we wouldn't mind having dinner with, maybe a few drinks and hanging out and chatting.

The wife was game so I gave Issac her cell number and he contacted her.

So about 5 months past and I was in a regular contact with Isaac basically trading ideas, discussing my past experiences as well, as my wife's and exchanging pics. It was at this time but he asked me if I had any plans with that Saturday. I didn't it was April and not a whole lot going on in our calendar.

He said good because he would be hosting us at the Hyatt Regency LAX. He apologized for the short notice. I was immediately thinking the wife probably isn't going to go for it, so I told Isaac I'd have to check with her. Isaac replied back and he already sent her a text message invitation and that he would make sure he cleared with her.

I was just like "okay then...."
I knew Isaac had talked to my wife on a couple of occations, but I basically thought that I was first point of contact and the gatekeeper on all this up to this point.

So long story short after coordinating with the wife it turns out Isaac was on a layover and would be getting to LAX a bit later than was practical for us to have dinner with him, so he just wanted to meet us for a ******* and an introduction before he had to leave to Asia on business.

So Saturday rolled around and we were preparing to meet Isaac at the Hyatt regency. My wife put on a short evening dress I bought her in Vegas. I loved like the dress but when she was trying it on in Vegas and I assist I buy it for her. My wife "N" was kind of like "what occasion am I exactly going to wear this on?" My response was we'd make occasion, that it'd be great if we ever go on a cruise or something similar. So I guess tonight was that type of night.

We texted Issac to let him know out ETA then again when we parked at the Hyatt. He text us to come up the door was open. We took the elevator to the 19th floor then walked to the end of the hall looking for his room number which was the last door on the left, propped open door a jar.

Cautiously I pushed the door open just in case it was the wrong room. Issac was inside, talking on his cell phone and he looked up and waved us in.

Issac was wearing what I thick of as Business cool. A very nice dark suit jacket and slacks and a red button up shirt, no tie, couple of buttons undone. Made me feel underdressed!

While Issac was telling the party on the other end of his phone he had to go, it gave me a few minutes to survey his Hotel room. It was very nice. Clearly Hyatt must have renovated the room recently.

Isaac's room was neat, no sign of luggage and clothes laying about.

It was a corner room with two walls of floor to ceiling glass, curtains pulled back to reveal LAX with Sepulveda Blvd to one side and Century Blvd to the other. The lights had been dimmed maybe 40% which really showcased the view!!

I'm not sure if it was a mini or demi suite as it had no extra bedroom or office off of it. More like a big studio type room. You entered into a small living room area with a couch, table, leather high back chair and a small mini-bar built into the wall.

Behind this was the bed. It was situated with the foot of the bed up to one of the glass walls and the left side of the bed along the other glass wall. There was a leather high back chair matching the one in the living room that face the bed on the right hand side with a small little end table next to it. The bed itself was stripped down to the fitted sheet, with four pillows on the bed, however this isn't something that I noticed at that time. The bed had a large arch lamp extending from behind the headboard to over the middle of the bed, also a detail I didn't notice as it was extinguished at the time.

What I didn't realize until much later was that Isaac had re-staged the hotel room, moving the position of the bed to the windows as well as taking the chair, small table, and the arch lamp from the living room area and position them in the bedroom.

Done with this phone call Isaac greeted us giving me a firm handshake and my wife "N" a hug and a kiss of the cheek. He invited us to take a seat on the couch. On the table in front of us or three old-fashioned glasses and an unopen bottle of cognac, Hine VSOP. Isaac popped the Cork on the bottle and poured three splashes into the glasses before handing them to us.

Isaac told us not to ******* them yet, to hold them in our hands and let our body heat warm the cognac and release the fragrances. I don't think I'd ever had cognac before that I can remember so I didn't know much about it.

Isaac exceeded himself opposite us in the high back leather chair and made small chat. Mainly stuff like how it was glad that we had decided to come over, how much he enjoyed corresponding with us and a little bit about his travel plans for business.

He asked us what we thought about the aroma of the cognac as he swirled his around a bit in his glass it did have a very complex and pleasant scent. And he asked me if I do the honors of having the first taste. So I put the glass to my lips and tossed it back. Isaac gave me a reproachful look and a correction.

He poured me another splash and told me to ******* it slow and savor the richness of the flavors.

After a bit more chit chat we'd finished our cognac and he refreshed all three glasses and then stood up inviting us to his office...

With his glass in hand he grabbed the cognac bottle with two fingers and directed us to take a seat on the edge of the bed while he seated himself in the other high back leather chair and set the cognac down on the little table.

By this point I was definitely feeling the effects of the cognac, I'm sure my wife "N", But doubly so for me as I'd had one more ******* than either her or Isaac. Still it was actually feeling pretty nervous like a kid at the doctor's office.

I mentioned earlier that in our correspondence with Isaac I thought I was the main point of contact. I knew my wife had interacted with Isaac on a few occasions But my perception was way off....

Isaac lifted an iPad that had been leaning against the side of his chair, as we both dipped at our drinks. He told my wife "N", that he really enjoyed the photos she sent him, and said he had a gallery dedicated to her.

Turning the iPad around so we could see it and then Isaac swiped slowly through his collection of pics he had of "N".

The first couple I definitely recognized as they were ones I sent him, then a few that I'd taken that I didn't recall sending him, a few minutes later I realized that I hadn't been the one who sent those. As the next few were ones that clearly "N" had sent Isaac on her own. First couple were relatively tame, regular pictures of her a couple taken by me. Then some selfies of her, a few of her in a sports top and yoga pants that type of thing, a couple of risque dressing room selfies. Then some lingerie shots she taken in the bedroom obviously with her phone on a timer and a couple more in the bathroom at our place. At this point I was surprised by how many pictures she sent him over the last 5 months, the next few were ass shots some tits and a snatch shot thrown in for good measure along with more like the other ones I described.

Then there are a couple pics, selfies of her that she'd taken while we're on vacation, in our hotel room, bikini top pulled open and one of her nude in the shower reflected in the bathroom mirror.

I was a bit in shock by this revelation, the pictures were definitely hot as hell I was feeling a mixture of being turned on and I guess jealous at the same time realizing she's been conversing with him on the side and sending him these pictures. Especially considering she'd sent me less than half a dozen pictures like that since we started dating.

Isaac encouraged us to finish our cognacs as he set the iPad aside. He got up and from the closet by the bathroom entrance he retrieved a leather doctor's bag, like doctors use to carry in the old fashioned days when they made house calls. Setting it down he reseated himself, poured himself another splash of cognac before telling the two of us, who were still seated on the edge of the bed, to stand up.

Sitting back in this chair cognac in hand he appraised both of us before telling us to strip nude.

"N" and I glanced at each other and Isaac said in a firm and commanding tone not to look at each other, look directly at his eyes and follow his instructions to the letter. Then firmly told us to strip nude.

So we both started stripping down, but Isaac instructed us to slow down! "again slower.... Slower... Slow....good..."

So almost in slow motion I unbutton my shirt and removed it while "N" unzipped her dress took it off both shoulders and let it drop. I was definitely feeling the cognac is so removing my slacks and later my briefs was less than graceful. Meanwhile "N" had taken her bra off both shoulders before letting it fall to the ground too. Finally we were down to her thong and my briefs and Isaac had us pull those down and step out of them in unison.

We both stood fully nude in front of Isaac as he swirled his cognac, except that "N" was still wearing her heels.

I was honestly nervous as hell, despite the alcohol and the shrinkage factor on my penis was embarrassing!!

Setting the cognac on the little table Isaac retrieve both our glasses, and set them aside.

Isaac reseated himself, opened his doctor's bag and began to rummage through it. The first thing you pulled out string of six gold packets, Trojan Magnum condos, winking he set these aside and rummage some more. Pulling out two small black pouches from which he produced his and hers anal jewel plugs, one pink and one blue. He set these pointed up next to his cognac the last thing he retrieved was a small pump bottle of silicone lube which was added to the small table next to his chair

"Do you like my bag of tricks??" And extracted a cannon digital camera one of those SLR styles before giving the bag of shove with his foot across the floor towards my feet.

Glancing down into the bag I saw a jumble of items. Leather restraints, metal hand in ankle cuffs, nipple clips, small bright pink vibrator, A short but fat brown dildo uncircumcised and veiny. Looking at that I immediately thought of a Mexican cock and thought, "N" is going to hate that!

Meanwhile Isaac was readying his camera and standing there took pictures of us as a couple standing nude in front of his bed, my cock still shriveled to a little nub. Then he took individual pictures front and back of "N" as well as close up body parts, tits, her tattoos, belly button ring, and standing close up of her pussy.

I was a bit surprised that she didn't protest, but then realized she'd already sent Isaac more explicit pictures than that so what did it matter.

Setting the camera on the small table Isaac began to take his jacket off followed by unbuttoning and removing his shirt and draping both over the back corner of his chair. He had a flat belly and a well-defined chest covered in tight curly hair.

From his doctor's bag of tricks which was still sitting at my feet he retrieved a ridding crop and lightly tested it on the palm of his hand.

"I'm going to give you instructions, and you need to listen fully until I'm done then follow those instructions to the letter, do you understand?"

We replied yes in unison.

Nodding his head he rearranged two of the pillows onto the bed just behind us, then gave us instructions.

"I want you both to turn around and get on the bed on your knees, both your asses in the air facing me, just on the edge of the mattress, hugging those pillows...."

He unzipped the fly on his trousers and pulled out a large black cock, there was partially swollen with *******, then let it dangle heavily down the front of his pants.

"Now mount the bed!" He commanded and both of us turned around and tried to comply with his earlier instructions as closely as possible.

A moment later he was standing behind us spreading each of our ass cheeks in turn to inspect us. Then retrieve his camera and took a number of pictures the camera producing a sound like an old style 35 mm SLR.

Eventually he finished the preliminaries, and I grunt and surprise as he swatted my testicles from behind with his riding crop, giving each of my nuts three quick swats alternating back and forth.

Not hard enough to be painful, but they made both my family jewels ache. For a few moments I could feel how hard and full that they were. Isaac didn't waste any time and immediately applied the writing crop to my wife's plump pussy lips from behind and she let out a similar grunt and gasp of surprise.

Isaac apologized to us, saying that he was pretty old-fashioned and that he didn't believe in fucking on the first date, that he was definitely no coitus until the third date type of guy.....

However, he had to be up to catch his flight to Singapore and had to be out of the door by 4:00 a.m. and still need enough time to store his bag of tricks in a locker as he couldn't take it to Singapore not even in his carry-on bags.

Isaac informed us that since he needed a few hours of solid *******. He was going to spend the next hour putting us through our paces, then he was going to fuck "N" hard and fast so you can have a satisfying nut, and then we all needed to *******.

He said in the morning we should order room service on him and just make sure we dropped off the room card keys by 11:00 at the front desk. He instructed me also take what's left of the cognac and save it for his next visit....

"We will" I replied and earned too sharp stroke from the ridding crop on my ass...

Isaac said "how do you respond??"

"Yes Sir!!" I responded only to have "N" and I get six strokes each on pussy lips and family jewels. Causing us to grunt again....

"It's Master". Isaac constructed us

And in unison like a pair of twins we both replied "Yes Master!!"
[/QUOT

Amazing i would love to be your master since you are ready for this stuff

Back