Cocktail Party at Feldman's

subhub174014

Male
Gold Member
From
OK, US
There must have been at least 50 people at the party. All of the top-level executives were present, of course, as well as all the vice-presidents save Jason Lansing, who was still recovering from an auto accident two weeks previously. In addition to the top brass and their spouses, all of the managers were here, and most had their spouses in tow. I fully realized that that was also the reason for my presence. My husband, Howard, was the associate regional sales manager for the western district of the firm's sales area. As such, he regarded his attendance and mine as being obligatory in his drive to become first, a regional manager and then later, a vice president. Finally, I saw most of the sales reps, many from the accounting department, and some secretaries milling about Martin Feldman's mansion. With a mansion this size, he had to be and, of course, was the CEO of the firm.

As usual, my husband had left me to my own devices as he chatted with the higher level executives doing his best to enhance his chances for the promotion we needed and wanted, but so far, without success. As his "trophy wife", he regarded my attendance at these affairs mandatory, and I didn't mind in the least.

Even though I was accustomed to my husband's behavior and fully understood it, it still rankled me somewhat. For the life of me, I couldn't understand how a 33-year old, attractive man could stand to be away from his very loving, very sexy, and very horny wife for such extended periods of time as were required by his frequent inspection tours of the western district sales area. As I wandered through the rooms looking for the bar, I counted up how long it had been since he had been in my very available and, at the moment, very wet pussy. I thought it had been 12 days, but I couldn't be certain. He had been gone for 6 days on site visits, and when he was at home, they worked him such long hours that he had very little energy left for sex.

Whenever it had been, it had lasted no more than the usual 10 minutes. I did remember that Howard had excused his quick ejaculation by telling me that I was just too hot for any man to last very long inside me. I wondered if that were true. I really didn't have enough experience to know one way or the other since Howard had been only my third lover and the first two during my freshman year in college were too young and inexperienced to count.

As I stood at the complementary bar trying to decide what to order, a soft, masculine voice beside me made the decision. "Try a stinger. They're delicious," the voice said.

I turned and was greeted by a smiling Stuart Rosch, Vice-president of Sales and my husband's immediate superior. "Hi, Stuart. Ok, I'll take your advice." I nodded to the bartender who had overheard the conversation and promptly began preparing my stinger.

"You should always take my advice, Darla. Where's that husband of yours?"

"Talking business with some of your colleagues, as usual."

"He leaves you alone too much. Particularly when he goes on those extended sites visits to his sales territory. You know, Darla, I've offered to hire an assistant for Howard so his travel would be cut in half or more, but he always turns me down."

"Tell me about it. We've had several arguments over that point. He says he needs to be certain that every thing is being done correctly, and he's afraid to trust an assistant. Howard is just very careful and concerned about getting the best possible result for the firm"

"I know... that's what he tells me too. Personally, if I had a gorgeous wife like you at home, I would be fighting to spend as much time with her as possible."

Although I was totally aware that Rosch was hitting on me... obviously wanting to provide some "company" for me during my husband's absences, it pleased me anyway to be around a man who clearly desired me. "Thank you," I replied aloud. "I wish Howard felt that way. When he takes those one and two week inspection trips of his, and I have no one to talk to but my 6 and 8-year old children, cabin fever sets in after just a few days."

Rosch took my arm and whispered, "Let's go out on the patio where it's less crowded. There's so much noise in here, we're having to shout."

I could hear him perfectly well, and I knew he was having no difficulty hearing me, but I smiled and let him ******* me to a couch on the patio. As I took a seat, Stuart remained standing over me for an extended moment, his eyes delving into my cleavage. When I looked at him, he did not look away like so many men would. His eyes remained locked on my face and breasts.

"You're absolutely beautiful... but more importantly, you're sensuously beautiful. Howard must be crazy."

I blushed at his frank complement, but, like him, I did not look away. My eyes stayed locked on his as I pulled my shoulders back to give him a better view.

"I like that," he whispered as his eyes probed even deeper into my exposed cleavage. "Howard will leaving on another extended site inspection on Monday."

"I know. I'm not looking forward to it."

Stuart took a seat beside me on the couch. Leaning closer, he said softly, "I am. I'm going to call you. Will you have dinner with me?"

My vagina contracted when he asked me. The delicious throbbing was followed by a small shudder passing through my body. My husband would never have noticed, but this man saw it immediately. "MMmmmm... does that mean 'yes'?"

"I'm not sure. I don't cheat on Howard in spite of his long, frequent trips."

"I just asked if you would have dinner," he commented, but his eyes were now taking in not only my cleavage but also the portion of my legs my short skirt exposed. I was fully aware that I could have easily pulled my skirt down to shut off most of the view, but I didn't as his open desire was exciting mine.

"I think you have a lot more in mind than just us having dinner."

"Of course I do. I want you... badly! But you can always say 'no'. I don't need an answer now. I'll call you."

Stuart's eyes drifted away from my breasts that were now rising and falling more rapidly from my excitement and dropped to my thighs. "I think your legs are even more beautiful and sexier than your incredible breasts."

Another shudder rippled through my body as my pussy again throbbed. Once more, Rosch knew it. He leaned close and whispered, "I have to get back to the party before someone notices us out here, but before I leave, would you lower your top and show me your breasts?"

Stuart's request was outrageous... he knew it and I knew it, but it excited me nonetheless... and I knew that he also knew that too. "Someone will see."

"No they won't. I'll stand between you and the door. It will only take a moment. If you show them to me, you know I won't be able to think about anything else until I call you next week."

I hesitated. I wanted him to see my breasts, but it was so outrageously slutty to do it right here at a party. Stuart saw I was torn between my desire to make him want me and my womanly virtue. He leaned forward and whispered softly, "I'm already stiff... show me and make me hard as iron."

A lot more than a single, small shudder surged through me when I heard that. I knew there was no point in hesitating... I was going to expose my breasts for him... no... I corrected my thoughts... I was going to expose my tits for him. I felt like I was in a trance as my hands reached into my cleavage and quickly pulled the top and my bra down far enough to allow both of my tits to spring out into the open. My nipples were hard, swollen knobs.

"Oohhhh Jezzz... Amazing... Incredible," Rosch said, his voice a deep, masculine growl of lust. His hands reached out and felt me... cupping them... hefting them. I pulled my shoulders back again for him. A moment later, he pulled my bra and top back up covering them, and was gone leaving me trembling in sexual heat on the couch.

--------------------------------------------------

After waiting a discreet amount of time, I strolled back into the house. Of course, I saw no sign of my husband. After getting another stinger from the bar, I decided to take a mini-tour of the mansion. I had just walked into the game room when Devin Heidorn joined me. "Hi," he said. "Hubby abandoned you again, I see."

"As always," I said in agreement. Devin was a vice president in the marketing department, a position two ranks higher than that which my husband held, and one requiring very little travel with a significantly higher salary. It was the position my husband hoped to obtain once he had been promoted to a district manager's position.

He nodded at the pool table. "Do you play?"

"Sometimes, but I'm not very good."

"At pool? Or other things?"

Another tremor flashed through my loins, but, unlike Rosch, Devin did not pick up on it. The fact that another man was now hitting on me was just wildly exciting, probably because I had been denied sex for almost two weeks and the last time I had been laid, Howard's fatigue had caused it to take less time than the usual "quickie".

"Well, certainly pool," I answered with a smile.

"And the other things?"

"I haven't had much practice at other things so I'm probably poor there too."

"That, I doubt," he stated with certainty. "Shall we play?"

"What? Pool?"

"Pool or anything else you have in mind."

"It's pretty crowded for much more than pool, Devin."

"True, but it won't always be crowded."

"Ask me when it's not crowded then."

"Ok... In the meantime, shall we play some pool."

"I'd rather just chat. Have you noticed this crystal paper weight?" I asked pointing to a crystal in the shape of a large $ sign.

"No I hadn't noticed it," Devin said. "I guess the $ sign fits well with this mansion. Sit on the table beside it," he said grinning.

"What?" I asked.

"Sit on the table, Darla. Beside the paper weight."

When I understood the implication, I had to laugh. "Ok. That's sort of cute... sexy and cute," I said taking a seat on the table right beside the big crystal $ sign.

"That's a lot more than just cute and sexy, Darla. That's hot! I gotta get a photo of that," he said excitedly. Reaching into pocket, Devin produced his expensive cell phone, adjusted it and aimed it, but before snapping the picture, he shook his head. "Lacks something. Pull up your skirt some, Darla. Show some leg. Make it sexy."

"Wait a minute. I don't mind a little sexy fun, such as sitting beside this dollar sign like I'm a high-priced call girl, but if I'm going to show off my legs and you're going to take a picture, make sure my face doesn't show, Ok?"

"I promise. I'll let you see the pic after I take it and if it shows too much, you can erase it."

"Sounds fair. How's this?" I asked as I pulled my black skirt up nearly to the top of my thighs.

"My god! You're just gorgeous, Darla. Fantastic. If I were Howard, I'd never let you out of my sight."

"Why not?"

"Because he ought to know that every man here wants you, and as much as he travels.... well..." Devin let the thought hang in the air.

"How do you know that every man here wants me, Devin... seriously?"

"Men talk, Darla. And when there are no women present, almost every guy in the firm talks about how much they would like... would like... well... you know."

"would like to fuck me?"

"Yes."

"Are you one of those men, Devin?"

"Oh hell, Yes!"

"And what about your wife, Cora?"

"I wouldn't tell her any more than I would tell Howard. Are you interested? Do I actually have a chance with you?"

"Maybe. Howard is gone a lot. I'll think about it. Have you got the photo of me with the crystal dollar sign?"

"I do... but let's make it sexier. Your face won't show. Ok?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Put your legs up on the table... Steeple one of your knees so that your legs open enough to show a little of your panties.... eh... you are wearing panties, aren't you?"

"I think so. Let's see." I brought my legs up onto the table's surface and let my right leg rest on the table while I planted my left heel firmly on the table's surface. With my left leg steepled, I was pretty sure Devin could now see if I was wearing panties or not. "So... am I wearing panties, Devin?"

"Yeah... Damn... was hoping your weren't. Really hoping."

I could tell he really meant it... he wasn't just teasing me. He wanted to see my pussy. I could now feel the wetness between my thighs. My wetness increased still further when Devin whispered, "Sit on the table, Darla. Let your legs hang over the side and spread really wide. Put the dollar sign beside you." I hesitated.

"Come on, Darla. Do it! Your face isn't going to show in the photos. You can check them for yourself."

"I know, but you're going to tell all the other men it's me and that you had me spread wide open. You are going to tell them, aren't you?"

"I won't lie to you, Darla. I probably won't be able to resist telling them, but they'll never believe me. If you want, you can erase the images. But I really want to see you."

"Are you hard now?"

"Oh god! I'm so hard it hurts."

If I was hot before, I was boiling now. There was no way I could resist the temptation to get Devin even harder. "How's this pose?" With my legs hanging over the edge, I spread wide... so wide I could feel the material of my panties sinking into my slit.

"Oh Damn! Fuck! You are unbelievable! Totally outta sight!" Devin snapped several pictures being careful not to include my face. When he finished, his cock had his pants severely tented.

"That's looks huge, Devin. How big is it?"

"Eight inches when I'm as hard as I am right now."

More tremors surged through my vagina at the thought of that huge rod inside his pants. "How about this pose, Devin?" I had slid off the table, turned my butt toward him and bent over while I held the paper weight right beside my hip.

"Darla," Devin moaned. 'Howard will be out of town next week for at least 7 days. Can I see you?"

"You're seeing me right now, Devin."

"I want to see all of you. I want you," he groaned.

"I'll think about it. I really will, but I've never cheated on my husband so don't get your hopes up."

"I understand... since you will probably say no, will you at least take off your panties now and let me see your hot pussy?"

"Right here? Someone might come in."

"I'll lock the door. I will take less than a minute. Please. If you do, I'll probably cum in my pants."

"You want that to happen?"

"Oh hell, Yes!"

"Ok. Lock the door."

Devin locked the door. When he turned back toward me, I smiled seductively and slid my panties down my thighs and stepped out of them. I left them lying on the floor as once again, I mounted the table letting my left leg dangle off the edge while my right one was steepled as before. The position opened my thighs and gave Devin the beaver shot he wanted so desperately to see. I could feel the juices bubbling out of my excited vagina. As a finishing touch, I put the crystal dollar sign between my open thighs close to my pussy. I knew I must look exactly like a high-priced whore.

I held the pose as Devin stared directly between my opened thighs, his hand clutching his engorged, throbbing organ. After a moment, his hand moved. Then he groaned, and I could see the wet spot spreading over the front of his pants. He shot off again when he saw my vagina contracting in my own orgasm.

---------------------------------------------

We dressed hurriedly, and Devin true to his word allowed me to check all the digital photos he had taken. None showed my face... all were incredibly erotic.

"I promise not to tell anyone who was posing if you don't want me to, Darla. I want to see you next week. Please."

"I'll think about it. As for telling the other men that's it me, that's up to you. I'll, of course, deny it, but they probably won't believe me. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him. He was the first man I had kissed other than Howard since we were married.... but then he was also the first man to see my naked cunt since I got married ... and he had seen it while I was having an orgasm.

Thirty minutes later, I was sipping my third stinger, when Joel Burditt approached me. He was a vice-president in the finance and investment section of the firm. "I've been watching you on and off all evening trying to get up enough nerve to ask you to dance. Howard is still talking business... would you dance with me?"

"Love to. I was beginning to think none of the men here were interested enough in me to want to dance."

"Oh they're interested in you all right. But, like me, they're all nervous about asking a beautiful woman to dance."

"What's to be nervous about? Come on, Joel. Let's do it."

We both realized the double entendre of my statement. He took me in his arms, pressed my breasts against his firm, muscular chest and began to move me to the music. Joes proved to be an excellent dancer... which in my book means he has rhythm, smoothness, and most importantly, knows that the purpose of dancing is to hold a woman's body close to his own. And he was doing an absolutely masterful job of that.

As we moved, my nipples hardened rapidly under the stimulation of feeling them pressing and moving against his powerful chest. His right arm was initially around my waist holding my lower body firmly against his. When we first began to dance, I couldn't feel any sign of an erection pressing into my mound.

That situation began to change rapidly when his hand moved lower onto my buttocks where it locked our loins tightly together. Our smooth movements about the dance floor caused my mound to repeatedly rub against his manhood until I felt what had become a very rigid, very hard, and very ready male organ grinding into my very wet, very open, and very ready pussy.

"You feel marvelous against me, Darla. I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoy holding you and dancing with your body close to mine, " Joel whispered in my ear. As he said this, his cock lurched against me causing more juices to gush into the already sodden crotch of my panties.

"That iron-hard rod I feel is telling me very clearly, Joel. Your body feels just as good to me. Howard never dances with me like this."

"He's crazy to travel and leave you alone so much. But I hope to take advantage of his foolishness. I want to fuck you, Darla. I can't remember ever wanting to fuck a woman as much as I've wanted you for months."

Replying in a soft whisper to match his, "Most men would have said they want to make love to me."

"I know they would, but I want to fuck you... hard... deep... many times. Afterwards, I'll make love to you."

"I don't cheat on Howard. I never have."

"Next week when he's making his ridiculous site inspections, you will. At least, I hope so. Think about it."

"I will... would be hard not to think about it when a man has just informed me that he's going to fuck me... hard... deep inside my pussy... and many times. MMmmmmm," I moaned softly as Joel worked his rigid penis against the top of my sexual trench putting intense pressure on my clitoris.

"Stop...stop... you'll make me cum right here in front of everyone."

"Don't you want to cum?"

"Maybe. I'll think about it."

"I don't want you to think about it... I want you to cum... right now! right here!"

I felt his hands moving under my short skirt where they quickly insinuated themselves between the cheeks of my ass. My body began to shake. My shaking increased when I felt him pulling me open so his cock shaft could grind directly against my clitoris.

My legs were turning to jelly in my excitement. I was helpless. All I could do was cling desperately to his shoulders as the steel-hard shaft of his penis moved deliciously up and down my slit, grinding into my now throbbing clitoris with each stroke.

"Ooohhhh god, Joel... I'm going to cum! Don't stop. Please... don't stop!" I moaned into his ear.

My plea really wasn't necessary. This hot stud had no intention of stopping until he had made my cunt and clit explode in orgasm. It took him less than another minute to make that happen. My clit erupted at the same time as my vagina convulsed. I moaned in his ear as my juices spurted into my panties and then trickled down my thighs. I knew Joel could smell the hot aroma of my cunt just as I could.

It was getting close to 11 PM and although I had seen Howard a couple of times, he ignored me as he chatted with various vice-presidents. At one point, I saw him talking to Stuart Rosch. I had absolutely no doubt that Stuart was telling my husband how vital it was for him to do a very thorough inspection of all outlets in his territory during the next two weeks even if he had to stay away longer than usual.

I wondered what male was going to hit on me next. I had already had three men proposition me and take numerous liberties... not that I had put up much resistance. Hell, if Howard would take care of his husbandly responsibilities, I wouldn't be panting in heat like this. It wasn't hard for me to convince myself that Howard was the one at fault for my behavior this evening.

I was shocked at who the next male was. Sixteen-year old Ted Feldman, Martin Feldman's *******, approached me. "Hi. I'm Ted. Ted Feldman. Mr. Feldman, the CEO, is my *******."

"Hi, Ted. You have a very, very influential and very important *******."

"Thanks. Has anyone shown you the entire house yet?"

"No. I've walked around and seen some of it, but it's incredibly large. Would you like to give me a guided tour?"

The young boy positively beamed. "Wow," I thought, "I must be a lot hotter and sexier than I thought. Now, a 16-year old boy is trying to get into my pants." I smiled to myself at my little joke as Ted motioned for me to follow him.

I did and was surprised to find him leading me to an elevator! They had an elevator here. I had never seen a home so large that it required an elevator. "Where does the elevator take us?" I asked as the doors closed behind us.

"It goes up to the tower. We have a studio and game room up there. You haven't seen my dad yet tonight have you?"

"No, I haven't, but how did you know?"

"Because you haven't seen the tower yet."

"What has seeing the tower got to do with whether or not I've seen your dad tonight?"

"If you had seen my dad tonight, he would have taken you up to the tower. He always takes beautiful women up to the tower."

I blushed all the way to my roots of my hair. The ******* had failed to take me up to the tower so the ******* was taking charge. I was shocked. Not because, Mr. Feldman took women up to the tower, but because his ******* was taking me there, and I was excited by the thought.

When the elevator doors opened, Ted led me into a spacious room filled with art work, an artist's studio, numerous video games, a huge TV screen with spacious theater-type seats for the guests, a pool table, several couches, and in the far corner, a large circular bed.

"Do you bring your girl friends up here, Ted?" I asked.

"Yeah. When I can get them to come up."

"And do you ... do you get lucky?"

At this point Ted shook his head. "No. I never get lucky."

"Never?"

"No. Never. I'm still a virgin."

"Don't worry. You're only 16. It won't be long until you have more girls than you can handle."

"Maybe, but so far I'm not having much luck."

"Why did you invite me up here? Are you hoping to get lucky with me? I'm married, Ted," I gently admonished the young man.

"Well... I couldn't have any less luck with you than with all the other girls. Besides, you're beautiful. You're much prettier than any of the high school girls I've dated. And besides that.... well... besides that..."

"Yes? What. What were you going to say?"

Ted was struggling but he tried again. "Besides... besides, my Dad says that ... he says that married women are... well... you know."

I helped the young man out. "That married women are sexy?"

"Yes."

"That married women are passionate?"

"That too."

"Is that all he says."

"No."

"What else?"

"That married women are often available cause their husband's aren't doing them enough."

"Well, I'm not available, Ted. I'm sorry."

"That's Ok. I didn't really expect you to be interested in a boy like me. Anyway, now that we're here, take a look at the view out that window."

The window was at waist level. "It's hard to see out of this window. It's too low."

"It is. That's to keep the sun from getting the room too hot. Just bend over and you'll have a fantastic view."

I did as he suggested, and found that he was right. The view over the river was incredible. "This really amazing! It's almost like being in the observation tower of a high-rise building. The view is spectacular!"

"Yeah... it is. Unbelievable!"

The tone and sexual desire in Ted's voice made me suddenly realize that the view he was talking about and the one I was discussing were not the same. I was enthralled with the landscape; Ted was enthralled with my exposed ass as I bent over to see out of the small, low window.

"I like the wide expanse that's visible... the rolling hills and valleys... what do you like best, Ted?" I asked bending over a little more.

"I like the big mountains too and the deep crevices in between always seem so enticing and mysterious, " he responded. This 16-year old boy was actually turning me on.

"I don't think you're referring to the view out the window, Ted, are you?"

"No. I'm sorry. You're just so beautiful and sexy."

"Don't apologize, Ted. Never apologize to a woman for being a man. Men are supposed to enjoy looking at a woman's body, and women ... real women... enjoy providing them the opportunity to look."

"Did you provide the opportunity on purpose."

"Of course. I knew that if I bent over, you would have a really hot view of my ass. Did you enjoy seeing it?"

"Oh yeah! It's the first one I've ever seen... for real, I mean. Not counting porn videos and pictures."

"You're joking? You've never seen a girl's ass before? You've never gotten one of your girl friends in that bed over there?"

"No... never.

"Well, you've seen a woman's ass now, Honey."

"Oh yeah! I have! I just wish... "

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Come on... don't be shy. What is it?"

"I just wish... you know... the panties."

"What about my panties... Oh yes! I know what you want. You want to see it without my panties in the way. Right?"

"Oh yes... would you?"

"I shouldn't. I'm married. I shouldn't even be up here with you."

Ted came up behind me and ran his hand over my ass. It both shocked and thrilled me at the same time. "Maybe not, but you're here and you've already shown me your sexy ass. So, come on, Darla, take off your panties and let me see it the way I want to see it.

At that moment, I knew there was no way in hell this young stud had never seen a girl's ass before, and there was no way he hadn't fucked several of his girl friends on that bed. But I didn't care! He was right. I did want him to see my ass. He may have seen a lot of girls naked, but not a married, 30-year old woman.

Turning my ass toward the young man, I smiled at Ted and asked, "Want to see it, Baby. Want to see my naked hot ass?"

"Show it to me!"

"This boy was going to grow up to be quite a stud," I thought to myself.

"If you really want to see it, then take off my panties," I said softly as I pulled my skirt up to my waist and pushed my hips back toward him. Ted moved behind me, hooked his fingers into the waistband of my panties and pulled them over my ass and down my thighs. I stepped out of them for the second time during the party.

"Ooohh fuck! It's gorgeous! Can I fuck you?"

"Absolutely not! Letting you see my body is one thing. Letting you fuck me is entirely a different matter. Who knows who might come up here at any moment... your *******, my husband. Who knows."

"Ok... I understand, but my dad has told me that your husband is going to be out of town for at least a week. Can I come by your house next week?"

"I'll think about it."

"All right. I'm gonna call you though.'

"Ok. Shall we go back to the party now. I need to put my panties back on."

"Wait!"

"Why?"

"I want you to turn around and show my your tits and pussy while you put your panties back on. Come on. I've already seen your most of your pussy. Let me see all of it."

"All of it? You want to see all of me?"

"All of it. Let me see it."

I felt a series of small tremors rippling through my cunt as I slipped out of my blouse and unhooked my bra, letting it fall to the floor. "Take off your skirt too," Ted pleaded. It was so tight, I had to struggle to get it over my hips, but after tugging a bit, it was lying on the floor beside my blouse, my bra, and my panties. Turning toward him, I struck a seductive pose with my hands on my hips, letting him lust over all my exposed charms.

"Well, you've seen all of me. Satisfied now, Honey?"

"Would you sit on the couch and spread for me. I'd like to see your pussy with your legs open."

"You are really a dirty-minded boy," I chided him at the same time I sat down on the couch, raised my legs, and spread wide open for him. The little bastard moved within a foot of my pussy. I thought he was going to lick me. If he had, I doubt that I would have stopped him.

-----------------------------------------------------

When we were back downstairs, my husband came up and said, "It's almost midnight, Darla. We should be heading home."

"Whatever you say, Howard."

"I'll get my coat. Why don't you tell Mr. Feldman that we enjoyed the party. I'll be back in just a moment"

As soon as my husband went to collect his coat, I saw Feldman walking toward me. I wondered how he just happened to be so close. It was almost like he was waiting for my husband to leave before coming over.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself, Darla. It was a pleasure having you here. You brightened up the entire party."

"Thank you, Mr. Feldman. It was delightful."

"Please, call me Martin. Mr. Feldman is way too formal. You know, your husband will be taking an extended inspection trip next week. I know it gets very lonely for you, so I would like for you to join me for an excellent dinner at Martini's next week...say on Thursday evening. Around 8 PM. I'll pick you up. Ok?"

"I'm not certain I should be having dinner with another man while my husband is out of town, Martin. No offense, but it doesn't look right, you know."

"Your husband is comfortable with it. Ask him. There won't be a problem. Trust me. I'll see you at 8 PM on Thursday then?"

"All right. 8 PM on Thursday."

--------------------------------------------

On the drive home, my husband began to quiz me about the evening. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Very much. It was a very interesting party."

"Did you dance with anyone?"

"Joel Burditt asked me to dance. I danced with him a couple of times. That was it. None of the other men seemed interested."

"Did he hit on you?"

"Of course not! How could he with you somewhere in the room? He was a perfect gentleman."

"Anyone else hit on you?"

"What's got into you tonight? Why do you think all the men were hitting on me?"

"I saw you a couple of times. I know you went out onto the patio with Stuart Rosch for a long time. It looked to me like he was looking right down your dress."

"If he was, I wasn't aware of it. Anyway, I had on a rather revealing dress. Most men probably looked. You didn't tell me to wear a more conservative dress when we left the house so I assumed you were Ok with what I was wearing."

"I was... I was. It sort of turns me on to know other men are looking at you."

Howard was silent for awhile and then he said, "What about Devin Heidorn?"

"What about him?"

"I saw you going off into the game room with him. You stayed for a long time. Anything happen?"

"We played a game of pool. He tried to give me a lesson, but I was terrible."

"He didn't hit on you?"

"For the last time, Howard, none of your colleagues hit on me. Did you want them to?"

"No..no. I just wondered. We haven't been having much sex lately and I thought... well, you know."

"We can take care of that problem tonight. Why don't you give me a hard fucking tonight when we get home... or pull into a park and fuck me in the back seat... that would be really hot!"

"Count on it, Honey. Count on it."

My husband drove in silence for several minutes before he asked, "Did you get to see the tower at the mansion? I saw you going up in the elevator with Feldman's *******."

Instantly, I was on my guard. I decided to answer truthfully just in case. "Yes, I did. Ted took me up there and let me see it. The place is sort of decadent in a way, but the view is really incredible! Have you seen it?"

"No, but I've heard rumors."

"Rumors? What rumors?"

"That Feldman frequently takes women up there for sex."

"******? In his own home?"

"I don't know, but the rumor from the grapevine is that it's not ****** but the wives of some of the employees. I have to admit that when I saw it was Ted with you in the elevator, I was relieved."

"Relieved? Why?"

"Well, I knew that there was no way that a 16-year old boy was going to seduce you. The CEO of the firm, Feldman, would a different matter. But then, in your case, probably not."

While I was pleased with my husband's trust, I was amazed at how little he understood about the sexual desires of 30-year old women with a young, vigorous boy reaching the prime of his sexual prowess. Aloud, I said, "You have nothing to worry about in any case, Darling. So, enough about my evening. How did yours go? Make any progress toward getting promoted to District Manager?"

"It's hard to say. As hard as I work, I should have already made District Manager. I get incredibly high efficiency ratings, probably the best of all the associate managers. I'm willing travel more than anyone else... as you and I both know. I never complain no matter how unpleasant all that travel is, but still I don't seem to able to get promoted. Anyway, Stuart Rosch is being promoted to senior VP and will move to corporate headquarters in about six weeks. There will be a lot of shuffling of senior positions and a District Manager's position is almost certain to become open. Surely, I'll make it this time."

"I'm sure you will too, Darling," I assured my husband, but secretly, I had some nagging doubts. He did work like a dog, and he was extremely talented. However, something seemed to be holding him back.

"By the way," I commented casually, "Feldman wants to take me out to dinner next Thursday evening while you're on the inspection tour. He says you're Ok with that. Are you?"

"Sure. It will keep you from getting so lonely with no one to talk to but the ******* in the evening. I'm sure it will be fun for you.

"You're probably right, Darling. You're probably right."

----------------------------

As my husband brought the car to a stop in our driveway, I opened my door and started to get out. I didn't get more than one leg out of the door before Howard had jerked me back inside the car. I opened my mouth to protest only to have it immediately sealed shut by his mouth covering mine. My attempt to speak was cut short by my husband's tongue deep inside my mouth.

Howard abruptly pulled my top and my bra down below my tits, practically ripping them off in the process. His hands circled my big globes and squeezed as he tongue fucked my mouth. This all happened within five seconds after the car had stopped. Within ten seconds, I was grunting like a hot whore, my legs spreading as wide as I could get them and my hips driving frantically against my husband. All the pent up desire of the evening erupted inside my hot, throbbing cunt.

Without preamble or warning, my wildly excited husband ripped open my skirt and dragged it down over my ass and down my legs. It was thrown unceremoniously into the back seat. A moment later, my top joined it leaving me wearing nothing but my panties, bra, and heels. With my bra bunched uselessly beneath my tits, only my panties covered any of me.

Breaking his kiss on my mouth, Howard's mouth descended to my engorged nipples. A shrill scream of half intense pleasure... half pain rang out as I felt my sensitive nipples sucked hard into his mouth while his hands squeezed and kneaded both of my tits.

"OOOHHHH GAWD!", I gasped. "Go easy, Honey. Don't hurt me."

"Shut up and shove your big tits into my mouth," my husband ordered.

My body just convulsed in a hot spasm of pleasure and intense excitement. It was a huge fantasy coming true!!! My husband was going to use me like a hot dirty whore. He must have seen what I was doing all evening and now he's going to give me what I deserve!" I thought. The thought drove me into a screaming orgasm.

My orgasm seemed to go on and on... a series of high-pitched female squeals of delight filled the car and most of yard. As I howled in near unbearable *******, my randy stud husband ripped my panties off... just tore them to shreds and tossed the ruined garment out the window into the yard. I came again... instantly and harder than I any climax I had had on our wedding night.

"You hot slut... your fuck hole is throbbing like a jack hammer!"

"OOOoohh.... I can't stop... sooooo good... soooo good!!!" I wailed.

My husband threw open the door bathing the entire interior of the car in light. "Get outside... put your hands behind your head... spread your legs so our neighbors can see you."

Howard pushed me out of the car and made me stand in the light from the car. As soon as I moved a foot away from the car, our entire front yard was bathed in light from the four big spotlights that had been activated by our motion detector. Anyone looking out of their window to see who the woman being fucked was had a clear view of my naked body in heels with my bra bunched around my waist.

My excitement, which was already higher than I could ever remember it being, rose even higher when I heard my husband give me another order: "Squat, Baby. Squat. Open your thighs... Wide open so our neighbors can see your hot, wet, open and ready fuck hole! Do it!"

He really didn't have to tell me twice. I wanted to do it. I NEEDED to do it. After what I had done all evening, I felt a burning need to expose myself to the entire neighborhood so they would see how much of a whore I was. Squatting in my front yard, I spread wide open and shoved my fingers deep inside my convulsing cunt. I came again, even more powerfully than before.

In the midst of my mind-blowing orgasm, my husband jerked me to my feet and marched me naked into our house and from there into our bedroom. "Get on the bed. Put a pillow under your hips and pull your legs back. I want that hot cunt ready when I get my clothes off... DO IT! NOW!"

I came again, squealing and moaning as my pussy throbbed and pulsed. "I didn't give you permission to cum, Slut! Stop cumming!" Howard commanded. My anus and vagina throbbed even harder when I heard what he said.

"I can't," I moaned in helpless passion. I'm too hot! Can't stop cumminggg....oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

My husband got on the bed with me, his head moved into my wide open sex saddle. His tongue stabbed into my soaked and pulsing cunt hole... from there it quickly traveled up to my dancing clitoris and my moans changed to uncontrollable shrieks of female passion. All the men in the neighborhood could hear me screaming as my husband brought me one intense orgasm after another.

I lost control of my bladder under the intense ******* of his tongue. My vagina contracted and throbbed... air was ****** from my opening as my hips and ass pounded up and down on the pillow.

"FUCK ME!" I SCREAMED. "FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. GOD... SOMEBODY FUCK ME!!!"

I felt Howard turning me into doggy position and then .... "UUUNNGGGHHHHHH.... GGHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" came my tortured howl as my husband's 7-inch dick slammed into my cunt.

I was being fucked like a whore. The thick male shaft drove in with masculine authority... banging into the bottom of my hole again and again. I loved it! Oh... Gawd! I loved it!

Abruptly, Howard rolled me over until I was lying on him, my legs gaping obscenely wide, his cock securely socked into my cunt.

"Fuck your hot cunt on it," he ordered. I rammed myself up and down on his rod until I felt the cock spewing its load into my pussy.

----------------------

An hour later, my husband was sound asleep after having given me the most incredible fucking of our marriage. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I was ashamed of myself for complaining about his performance in bed the last time when he was so tired he could hardly drag himself to the table to eat much less screw his wife.

"What a stud... WHAT A STUD!" I thought marveling at the intensity of the sex I had just enjoyed. I had cum at least 12 times and probably more. And every orgasm was powerful and deep, shaking me to the core. My thoughts quickly had me hot and ready again, but I knew my husband was exhausted.

Quietly, I slipped out of bed and went into the guest bedroom where I masturbated furiously fantasizing about this powerful satyr taking me, ******* me, making me cum and cum and cum. I had two more climaxes before I returned to bed with my husband.

A Conversation with Sylvia:

I slept until nearly noon on Saturday. When I did get up, I was stiff and sore from the intense fucking my stud husband had given me last night. When I finally dragged myself into the kitchen, I found he had eggs and bacon cooking with hot coffee already made. "What a husband!" I thought proudly.

"How are you this morning?" he asked obviously very concerned. "Are you Ok? Did I hurt you?"

I shoved my disheveled hair out of my face and looked up at Howard who was already dressed in his golf clothes for his regular Saturday afternoon game. "I feel like a two-dollar whore in port just after the fleet has docked."

"I'm sorry... really sorry," he said. "I thought you were enjoying it."

Pushing myself to my feet, I dropped my robe to the floor and moved my totally naked body into his arms. I kissed my husband hard, grinding my cunt against his rapidly hardening cock. When I had him hard, I moved my mouth to his ear and whispered, "That was the most incredible fucking of my life. I didn't just enjoy it, Stud. I LOVED IT... EVERY HOT FUCKING SECOND OF IT!" YOU WERE JUST AWESOME! You made me cum at least 15 times with every single orgasm more intense than any other I've ever had."

"But I hurt you. I made you so sore you can hardly move this morning."

"Who gives a *******!" I groaned, humping my cunt wildly against his now rigid erection. "That's what a woman's cunt is for... to satisfy her man's hard cock!"

In one motion, I swept the dishes off the table onto the floor. Lying back, I pulled my legs up into the air and groaned, "Please... fuck me! FUCK ME! CUNT..ASS... USE ANY HOLE YOU LIKE, DARLING!"

As Howard was getting ready to leave for his golf game 30 minutes later, my cunt and ass were both filled with one of his hot loads of semen. I was still lying on the table with my legs wide open and up so he would know that I was available for use if he decided to put another load into me before leaving for the golf course. I stayed on the table with my legs spread wide until he closed the door and left.

--------------------

After my lover left, I warmed up the eggs and bacon and was eating with the phone rang. When I answered, I heard the voice of my best friend, Sylvia Arner. Sylvia's husband, Grant, had made District Sales Manager for the northern area a year ago even though he had less seniority than Howard and efficiency rating somewhat lower than my husband. To his credit, Grant apologized to Howard and even went to Stuart Rosch and recommended that they promote Howard to the position rather than him. Rosch, for some reason, had refused. We had been very close friends with Sylvia and Grant ever since.

"Hi, Sylvia. What's up?"

"Nothing, but I'm curious as all hell about what happened at the party last night. The guys are on the golf course for 4 or 5 hours. How about we meet for a girl-to-girl chat while they play golf?"

"Sure, but I hate to disappoint you. Not much happened at the party, at least not to me."

"Bull *******! Girl. Your husband might believe that fairy tale, but I saw part of what was going on. Can't wait to hear the full story."

"You saw? How?" I asked totally stunned.

"I was watching you. I couldn't see every thing, of course, but I saw enough to know that your tale that 'nothing happened' is just what I said... total bull *******."

"Did you tell Grant?"

"Tell Grant? Now why would I do some thing that stupid to my best friend? This is girl-to-girl stuff... between you and me... not for husbands and other women. Ok."

"Oh yes... thank you, Sylvia. When can you come over or would you rather I come over to your place. I'm not dressed yet."

"Didn't think you would be. I would imagine you got your hot slutty ass nearly screwed off by your stud husband last night. Right?"

"Oh yes! It was just marvelous. And he gave it to me again this morning on the kitchen table... once in my pussy and a second time in my ass... just before he left for golf."

"Wow! I hope Grant makes a big bet with him today. He's gonna be too tired to even hit the damn ball! I'll be over in about 30 minutes."

We both laughed until I was nearly crying.

----------------------

Sylvia and were enjoying a glass of Chablis in my den when she said, "Ok, you hot sexy witch. Tell me every thing."

"First tell me what you saw."

"Why, so you know when you can lie and when you can't?"

"No. I'm going to tell you every thing. If I know what you saw, I can skip over explanations and get to what you don't already know."

"Ok. I guess you have a point there. The first thing I saw was you talking to Stuart Rosch. You talked for awhile and then he took you out onto the patio. I thought that was weird since it was a little chilly out last night. Obviously, he wanted to get you alone since no one else was going to be out on the patio. I waited for awhile and then went out the front door and walked around to the back of the house where I could see the two of you."

"Now that's really sneaky. I'm surprised. I didn't know you were a voyeur."

"I'm not. I had a very good reason for spying. I'll tell you later after you finish. Ok?"

"Fine, so what did you see?"

"I saw the two of you talking, but I couldn't hear what was being said. And just before Stuart went back inside, I saw you pulling down your top and bra and showing Rosch your tits. That's about it for what I saw."

"Ok. Here's what you didn't hear. It took about 10 minutes for me to relate all the conversation leading up to Rosch's statement that he wanted me and had asked me out to dinner next week when Howard would be gone.

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him I had never cheated on Howard, but that I would think about it. I do get extremely lonely with Howard gone so much."

"Are you going to have dinner with him? And then fuck him... or I guess I should say let him fuck you?"

"I was thinking seriously about having sex with him, but after the fantastic sex I had last night with Howard, I doubt it."

"That's probably a mistake, but I'll come back to that later. What else happened at the party? I saw you going into the game room with Devin Heidorn, and the two of you were in there a long time. I was outside and after awhile, I heard the door lock. Did he fuck you?"

"No, but he asked me for sex. I told him the same thing as I had told Stuart. Devin's going to call me next week hoping to get into my pants."

"There must be more. You were in that room too long for that to be the whole story."

"Ok. You win. I filled Sylvia in on all the hot details about how I had posed in more and more erotic poses with the crystal dollar sign as if I were a hot whore. I also told her how Devin had taken photos of me with his cell phone camera.

"How far did he get you to go?"

I couldn't keep from blushing when I said, "He got me to take off my skirt and panties and then pose with my legs wide open."

"You let him see your naked cunt?" That surprised even Sylvia.

"Yeah. Remember..m. this is between just the two of us."

"No problem. But I really don't understand."

"What don't you understand?"

"How you could possibly turn that sexy guy down and then proceed to show him your naked pussy with your legs wide open."

"That was pretty slutty," I agreed. "If he had been more aggressive when I had my legs wide open and my pussy exposed and very wet, I would have certainly gotten screwed. I was too turned on to have resisted, but he accepted my 'no' as meaning 'no'."

"Yeah. That's a problem. We've told men far, far too often that 'no' means 'no', when in fact, 'no' most of the time means either 'maybe' or even 'yes'. And when a woman with her skirt and panties off and her legs wide open says 'no', it definitely means YES!" I poured us both another glass of wine as we both laughed.

"Let's see now... what else did I see you doing? Oh yes, I saw you dancing with Joel Burditt. He looked like he was dry fucking you on the dance floor. What's the story there?"

"Same thing. He wants to fuck me. He's going to call next week when Howard is out of town."

"How much did you let him do on the dance floor?"

"A lot. He felt my ass... put his hands under my skirt and inside my panties. Finally, when he had my pussy practically mounted on his dick, he kept sliding it up and down my slit and clit until he made me cum right there on the dance floor."

"Damn! Girl. You had some night. Anything else?"

I spent another 10 minutes describing what had happened in the tower with Ted. By the time I finished, she was really turned on... so much so that she was rubbing herself under her skirt.

"That's one of my wildest fantasies. Young boy seducing me. WOW! I'm about to cum. How far did he go?"

"He had me really turned on. Before we left the tower, he had me naked except for my heels. And he had me on the couch having me spread my legs wide open. His face was no more than a foot away from my cunt. I was hoping he would lick me. A few strokes and I would have cum. But he didn't."

"Ooohhhhhhhhh God!" Sylvia moaned as her hand danced between her thighs which now gaped wide open. She yanked her skirt up to her waist and was frantically trying to get her fingers inside her panties."

"Here, let me help you, Honey," I said.

"Oooohh yessssssss... do it to me, you hot Slut!" she groaned as her legs gaped wide open.

With one quick motion, I had her panties pulled aside and her wet, throbbing pussy exposed. Using two fingers inside her vagina and two on her throbbing clit, I had Sylvia on the brink within a minute. "Are you ready, Honey?"

"Oooooohhhhhhhhh god... yesss.... finish meeeeeeeeee!"

She assumed I would finish her with my fingers, but I knew she needed more. When my tongue pushed into her hot slit and then moved up to her engorged and throbbing clitoris, my best friend howled with feminine delight. Less than a minute later, her juices drenched my face as her clit and vagina pulsed in hot contractions.

-------------------------

I fixed us some sandwiches for lunch while Sylvia took a quick shower and got dressed again. When she returned, the food was ready and we enjoyed a very tasty lunch.

"Wow, Girl. You really rang my bell. Why haven't we done that before. I certainly owe you one. Are you interested?"

"With Howard gone so much, you bet I'm interested. What about Grant?"

"What about him? You interested in a 3some with us? I'm sure I could persuade him. He would love to screw you, Honey. He pretends he's not interested but there's not a man alive who wouldn't be interested in getting into you ... or me for that matter."

"Let's just keep it between the two of us for the time being. Ok?"

"Fine. Not a problem."

"When I was telling you about Stuart Rosch interest in bedding me, I said that I would probably turn him down, and you said that was probably a mistake. Why did you say that? You also said you'd come back to that point later... well, it's now later."

"So it is... so it is." Sylvia paused for a moment and then said, "Let's examine some facts, Ok?"

I nodded and she continued. "First, Howard is long overdue for promotion, yet he doesn't get it. Right?"

Again I nodded and again Sylvia continued. "Second, Howard's evaluations for effectiveness are outstanding across the board... yet he still doesn't receive a promotion."

"Third, Howard is assigned an incredible amount of work... more than any other associate district manager. In addition, he is given more assignments that require extended travel away from home than any other associate district director."

"Fourth, Grant is promoted to District Manager with less seniority than Howard, less experience, and high, but still lower, evaluations than Howard. Grant is promoted but Howard is not."

"Fifth, every guy who hit on you at the party was at the vice presidential level or above."

"I hadn't thought about that, but you're right. How many vice presidents are there in the firm anyway?" I asked.

"Counting Jason Lansing who will be back at work soon, there are 7 vice presidents, and associate CEO, and Martin Feldman, the CEO. Nine senior management positions."

"Ok. All of those points are facts. So what?"

"So, one final, obvious fact. Sixth, since Howard hasn't been promoted, his candidacy must lack some essential element that hasn't got anything to do with talent, hard work, experience, loyalty to the firm, or willingness to take on unpleasant assignments because Howard has all of those qualities in abundance. Yet, there must be something his candidacy is missing that is blocking him."

"Now we need some honesty here. Tell me why you believe Grant was promoted to District Manager instead of Howard even though he argued strongly with the vice presidents that they were promoting the wrong man."

"I really don't know."

"Isn't it obvious that whatever Howard's candidacy is missing, Grant's had it and its presence outweighed the slight differences in talent between Howard and Grant?"

"Yes... that must be it," I agreed.

"What do you think made the difference, Darla?"

I got up and paced the room for almost five minutes. Finally, I stopped beside kitchen table where Sylvia was finishing her sandwich and said softly, "Are you suggesting that Howard is not being promoted because I won't sleep with the vice presidents and the CEO and his associate?"

"Isn't it obvious?" she replied calmly.

"But that doesn't make any sense. After all, Grant was promoted."

"Yes, he was," Sylvia said with a sly smile.

"You hot Bitch! Are you telling me that you had sex with the vice presidents?"

"Everyone of them, Darla. Multiple times in fact. And they're still screwing me occasionally although not as much now... men get tired of the same old pussy just like women get tired of the same cock all the time."

"What does Grant think about this?" I asked, still stunned.

"He doesn't know, and I have no intention of ever telling him."

"How many District Managers does the firm have?"

"There are ten in all. And with Stuart's Rosch's advancement to corporate headquarters, one of those managers will probably take his VP position and, as a result, a district manager's position will become open. Howard, of course, is a candidate, but he won't be a successful candidate."

"Are you telling me that every one of the wives of the present district managers has made herself available to the upper level management of the firm?"

"I know that 8 of the 10 are being screwed regularly by the vice presidents, the associate CEO, and the CEO. I don't know one way or the other about the other two. I don't them well enough to ask. But I would make a very large bet that their pussies are available to any VP or CEO who wants it, whenever they want it. Of course, they're discreet about it, as they don't want a scandal on their hands."

I paced the room some more. Finally, I sat down at the table. "You said we need some honesty here, so let's have some. Were the VP's and the CEO fucking you prior to Grant's promotion?"

"Yes... with great frequency, I might add. Whenever it was safe, like when Grant had to make out of town site visits."

"And since his promotion, are they still screwing you?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't they? They enjoy fucking willing hot women. Besides, if I cut them off, Grant may lose the position. In addition, if Grant is ever going to make VP, I've got to do my share to help."

"When was the last time one of them fucked you?"

"At the party last night. First is was Jerrett Knight in one of the bedrooms on the third floor of the mansion. Later on, Frank Ortman took me out to the gazebo and had me ride his cock until he got off twice and I had cum several times."

"So, you're saying if Howard is ever going to be promoted, I have to..."

Sylvia finished the sentence for me. "... you have to put out for the upper management."

"I don't know if I can do that," I said with despair obvious in my voice.

"*******... Bull *******! You let Rosch play with your naked tits; you stripped and spread for Heidorn; you let Burditt dry fuck you on the dance floor until you had an intense orgasm, and then you even stripped naked and spread your legs for a 16-year old boy."

I was blushing furiously.

"Listen... I wouldn't lie to you. These men are really good lovers. Three or four of them have big cocks and they really know how to use them. You'll be wined and dined in the best restaurants, see some great plays and concerts, and have really hot sex instead of just sitting home with your 6 and 8 year old ******* two weeks out of every month. As an added bonus, all these men are very, very discreet. They never talk to anyone about this. You already know that. We're best friends and until today, you never suspected that 9 different men are fucking me regularly. Grant doesn't have a clue and neither will Howard."

"And as a second added bonus, Howard will get the new district manager's position, and if you're as hot in bed as I think you are, he'll be a VP within a couple of years."

"So what should I do? How do I go about this?"

"You already know the answer to that, Honey. Rosch, Heidorn, and Burditt are going to call you next week, and Feldman already has a date to take you to dinner. I suggest you wear something incredibly hot and sexy and give all of them the hottest, wildest fuck you've ever given any man."

"What about the other VP's and the associate CEO?"

"You don't need to worry, Darla. Once Rosch, Heidorn, Burditt, and Feldman fuck you, they'll inform the others and you will very shortly receive invitations from them as well."

"If I do this, how often will they fuck me?"

"Everyday that Howard is traveling two or three of them will fuck you... at lunch... afternoon delight... and that night after your ******* are in bed. There will be less sex when he's in town, but you know all the meetings he has to attend. One VP ties Howard up in a meeting while another VP fucks Howard's hot wife. Simple."

"Basically, she continued, "there are the 8 wives of the district managers and an equal number of wives of the associate district managers with most of them working to help their husbands. So, counting you, about 13 or 14 wives have to satisfy the 9 men in the upper administration."

By the time Sylvia finished, I was surprised to find myself unconsciously rubbing my pussy under my dress.

"Looks like you need the same service right now that you provided me earlier. Pull your dress up, Darla. I'm going to slip off your panties and take care of your problem."

She did... several times.

=====================================

Dinner with Rosch:

Howard left for his 10 day to two week inspection tour early Monday morning around 6 AM. The previous evening after the children were asleep, he had stripped me naked, and then tied my ankles to the bedposts and my hands stretched above my head. After he had me securely tied, he shoved a pillow beneath my ass to elevate my pussy into the position he desired... up and open.

While I squirmed on the bed with my juices seeping from my excited vagina, he slowly removed his clothes. "Hurry, please hurry!" I had moaned.

Howard had ignored me and as I lay on the bed throbbing and panting in heat, he had casually packed his suitcase, his cock rigidly erect as he did so. I couldn't tear my eyes away from that thick shaft. Before he finished packing, I was humping wildly on the pillow. Desperately, I had tried to press my thighs together to get some pressure on my pulsing clitoris, but my stud husband had me tied so tightly, it was impossible. I was finally reduced to begging him to make me cum.

Finally, he stood at the edge of the bed and fisted his rigid sex spike. "Want it?" he asked calmly.

"You Bastard! You sexy, dirty Bastard!" I had screamed at him.

My confident husband just shrugged as I cursed him. "Ok. If that's the way you feel," he had said softly, "I guess you don't want it." He moved to the side of the bed, and, as I struggled helplessly with his rigid, 7-inch cock just a few inches from my hungry mouth, he blindfolded me. "There," he said when had finished. "Now you don't even have to look at it."

My pussy now throbbing so hard, I could feel my secretions seeping down the crack of my ass. I heard him moving things around in his closet as he selected the suits he intended to wear on his trip. Five minutes later I had begun begging again.... "Please... Don't ******* me. I want it. Please. I WANT IT!" I had yelled at him.

"That's better. What do you want?"

"Your cock... your tongue... anything... please. I can't stand this. OOoohhhh please... let me cum... LET ME CUM!" I had whined and pleaded as I thrust my pussy as high as I could in an effort to entice my husband between my gaping thighs.

He made me wait at least fifteen minutes. It was fifteen minutes of sheer *******! After fourteen minutes, my hips were hunching up and down in rapid short thrusts... each one accompanied by repeated moans and grunts of female desire and desperate passion.

Finally, small, repeated orgasms began to rip through my cunt. I couldn't keep from screaming, "AH! AH! AH! OHHH *******! OHHH *******! OHHH *******! CAN'T STAND IT... CAN'T STAND IT... AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! PLEASE! PLEASE! FUCK MEEEEE!!"

When I finally felt his body on the bed with me, I had started to babble incoherently... just meaningless female shrieks of need. When his tongue pushed into my throbbing sex hole and moved upward to stroke my swollen, dancing clitoris, I had cum instantly... explosively... my juices pouring from my cunt hole.

Howard had licked me for a long time... orgasm after orgasm pulsed through my body until I was nothing more than a babbling piece of cunt meat.

Finally, he had removed my blindfold and untied me. I was breathing so hard, I couldn't speak to plead for his cock. He had given it to me anyway. When it entered my convulsing hole, I began to cum over and over... continuously.

Howard had fucked me relentlessly... slamming his sex spike into the bottom of my vagina on every thrust. I helped him ram me even harder and deeper by locking my legs around his waist in a death grip. I had grunted and howled as that magnificent cock had pleasured my cunt the way a woman's cunt was meant to be pleasured.

Before Howard had finished using me, three cum loads were pooled deep inside my stretched out pussy. The bed beneath my hips was soaked with his cum and my cuntal secretions. We were both too exhausted to move. In just a few minutes, we were in a deep sleep, his cock still buried inside my soaked vagina, my legs still up and around his butt.

At 3 PM that afternoon, the phone rang. I knew who it was before I answered. As soon as I picked up the receiver, the deep, confident masculine voice confirmed my guess.

"I'll pick you up at 8 PM, Darla. Dress hot for me."

The quiet confidence and utter command present in his voice caused a tremor of excitement in my pussy. I could hear my heart beating. My cunt was still sore from the fierce fucking it had received from my husband the previous evening, but it didn't matter. Rosch's masculinity just overwhelmed me. "I don't now if I can find a baby sitter," I said trying to escape what I absolutely knew was going to be the end of my 9 years of being a faithful wife.

"That will never be a problem. We retain several sitters who are always on call for us exclusively. They have been meticulously checked out for competence. The children love them, and they love their job, as well they should considering the large salaries we pay each of them. There will be no expense for you so nothing will ever appear that might catch your husband's eye. I'll tell Joan to be at your house by 7:30 PM so you will have plenty of time to introduce her to your children and give her any instructions you deem necessary. 8 PM, Darla. Be ready."

At 7:20 PM I was dressed and waiting for Joan in my study. Joan turned out to be a young, single blonde about 20 years old and very pretty. I introduced her to our two children and gave her a set of instructions and phone numbers to call in an emergency.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Keppel. I've been thoroughly trained in CPR, various emergency procedures, and I know all the people to call in emergencies. By the way, I'm a pre-nursing major at the university. We'll be just fine."

"Wow! You're easily the most experienced and educated baby sitter I've ever had. I hope the firm pays you well."

"They do... twice as much as I could make at any other job. And its a salary, not just an hourly rate... fringe benefits included as well. So you know I'm going to work hard to do a first rate job for you and the firm."

"I'm sure you will." I walked over to check my purse for the important items I needed... a small bottle of astroglide, an extra pair of panties, a disposal douche, makeup, a small vial of perfume, and two three-packs of condoms. When I turned, Joan was staring at me.

"Anything wrong?" I asked puzzled.

"No. Not at all. I was just admiring you. You're an incredibly beautiful woman. Are you a natural redhead, if you don't mind my asking."

I laughed, "No. I just thought I'd change my hair color as an added touch for tonight."

"First time?" she asked.

When she saw my lack of comprehension of her question, she elaborated. "First time to date one of the VP's of the firm."

I felt my face redden with embarrassment. This young woman knew I was stepping out on my husband... probably intending to cheat. "Well... It's just... eh... Yes, yes it is," I stammered helplessly.

"You'll have a wonderful time! Stuart is awesome!"

At that moment, the doorbell sounded. I opened it, and Rosch stepped confidently into my living room. His eyes darted over my low-cut, pink top that exposed over half of my 36DD breasts and then moved downward to check out my tight mini-skirt, stockings, and heels. "I like your natural hair color better, Darla, but the red is a sexy change. Are you ready?"

"Very ready," I replied truthfully. I saw Joan grinning at me. When Rosch turned away, she winked at me and gave me a "thumbs up" sign.

------------------------------

As I slid into Stuart's Mercedes, my short skirt pulled even higher on my thighs. When I raised up to pull it down, his stern voice stopped me short.

"Don't! Leave your skirt where it is. If it comes up, it stays up. Always."

I settled back in the plush seat and fastened my seat belt leaving my skirt hiked up almost to my panties. "I wasn't sure whether I would accept your dinner invitation or not. I guess it was your confident manner that decided me," I said, more to make conversation than anything else. His response sent several more shivers through me.

"I had no doubt that you would accept, Darla. How big are your tits?"

Still more shivers... "36DD," I heard myself responding to his impertinent question.

"I thought so. They're beautiful, but then, you already know that or you wouldn't be wearing that top which displays them so fully and so well."

I blushed, half with pride and half with shame that this man knew that I wanted men to see my breasts. "Thank you," I whispered as more shivers were rippling up and down my spine.

"I like your stockings. Very, very sexy and sensuous. Thank you! Are you wearing panties?"

Now my body actually began to tremble. I couldn't keep from pressing my thighs together. "Yes... I'm wearing thin, white bikini panties."

"Why?"

"Some men enjoy taking off a woman's panties," I replied. Stuart's expression let me know that I had said exactly the right thing.

Abruptly, Stuart changed the subject. "Darla, I'm taking you to a very exclusive dinner club tonight. It's called simply "Brumell's". The clientele is very, very exclusive. Only members are allowed, and the membership is severely restricted. The point is that there is no chance... absolutely no chance whatsoever that you will see any one whom you know other than vice presidents of the firm and perhaps the CEO or his assistant. Consequently, our privacy is assured. I'm sure you understand the importance of this."

I nodded in confirmation. "That's also why I'm driving tonight. Normally, I have a chauffeur, but not when I see you."

"So, the point is that there is no possibility that my husband will find out that you've taken me ... eh... taken me to dinner."

"Correct, unless you tell him and I assume you will not do that."

"We are still 10 minutes drive from the Brumell's, Darla. I would like to see your breasts now and your panties, if you don't mind."

Now it wasn't shivers or trembling... it was an intense throbbing excitement between my thighs. "Do you want me to remove my top and my skirt, Stuart?"

"Would you if I ask you too?"

"Yes."

"Good, but I prefer that you simply remove your breasts from the top and pull your skirt up to the top of your thighs so that your panties are exposed."

It took less than minute before I was sitting with both of my tits fully exposed and my wet panties in view. We drove like that for three or four minutes. For the last five minutes of the drive, Rosch turned on the inside lights to allow other drivers to see me. He handed me a mask and said, "Put this on so no one will recognize you."

All the way to Brumell's, I heard cars and trucks passing. Each time, Rosch slowed the car to allow them ample viewing time. Several men honked their horns in appreciation. By the time we reached Brumell's, my panties were soaked, and both Rosch and I could smell my musky sexual aroma.

----------------------

Once inside the club, we were escorted to a private alcove where a waiter wearing a Tux took our orders from Rosch. All I did was sit still and allow the young man to stare into my cleavage. He made no attempt to conceal his interest in what was inside my blouse.

"It's one of the perks for working here," Rosch explained. "I leave monetary tips. If you wish to provide a gratuity, do so by allowing him to see more."

The dinner was nothing short of amazing. Every thing was prepared to perfection, and the subtle flavors were unlike any I have ever tasted. Finally, I said, "These dishes are incredible!"

"They are, aren't they," Stuart said with a smile of pleasure that I appreciated the cuisine so much. "It's not surprising though considering the fact that we pay the head chef $200,000 per year plus bonuses and other perks."

"What sort of perks?"

"Various kinds. Mainly women."

As we were enjoying dessert, Stuart asked in a soft whisper, "Have you been with other men since marriage, Darla?"

"No. I've never cheated on Howard."

"That is impressive! Nine years, right?"

When I nodded, he shocked me by saying, "If you want to keep your impressive record intact, we can enjoy the dinner, relax with an after dinner excellent brandy, and chat for as long as we like. Then, I'll ******* you home and thank you for a wonderful evening. The course of the evening from this point onward is in your beautiful hands."

As I worked on the delicately flavored dessert on my plate, I realized with surprise that I was upset by Stuart's considerate gesture. I didn't want to have a choice. I wanted him to simply take me and ravish me so that later, I could rationalize my slutty behavior by telling myself that I had been seduced by a consummate Don Juan whom I was powerless to resist. Now, I had to tell this man that I wanted sex... that I wanted him to fuck me.

When our waiter removed our dessert dishes, Rosch leaned closer and whispered, "Well?"

Before he asked, I had decided that it was ridiculous for me to act like an innocent young girl. I had accepted his dinner invitation after he had told me at the party that he wanted to have sex with me and would call me. So, without hesitation, I whispered my reply, "I don't want to sit here, ******* brandy, and chat, Stuart. I want you to take me somewhere and fuck me anyway you wish."

"Wonderful! Naturally, that is exactly what I want as well. I'm going fuck you in your marriage bed... first, because no one will see us together, and secondly, because it's incredibly hot to screw a married woman in her own bed."

My nipples were hard and throbbing. I could feel my pussy gushing. I was in heat for this man, and he knew it.

"The next time our waiter arrives, he will ask if we desire anything else. I will say no and give him a large monetary gratuity. If you wish to add something, this will be the time to do it. Anything is acceptable at Brumell's."

When the waiter returned, he found me sitting on the table with my legs resting on the surface, knees together, but with my skirt high on my thighs exposing a generous expanse of my stocking-clad thighs. He smiled appreciatively as Stuart thanked him and placed a substantial gratuity on the table. As he did so, I slowly raised my left leg and spread my thighs wide apart. The position totally exposed my naked cunt. To increase the gratuity, I reached beneath my ass and spread my pussy open for his viewing pleasure.

I throbbed when I saw the waiter's eyes boring into my exposed sex. The intensity of his lust for me was making me shudder. Wishing to be as generous with my gratuity as Rosch had been, I lowered my top and removed both breasts. The waiter could no longer resist squeezing and stroking his erection through his pants.

"Stuart smiled and said to the waiter, "I'm going to go have our car brought around to the front door. That should take 10 minutes or so. You may use the gratuity my lady friend has provided as you wish during that time, but you must not touch her. Understand?"

"Yes Sir, and thank you, Sir," he responded as his hand moved up and down on his crotch.

Just before he exited the room, Rosch turned and took in the tableau... the waiter had extracted his iron-hard prick and was slowly stroking it to be certain he used the entire 10 minutes Rosch had given him. His eyes were locked onto my cunt and tits as he jacked off. I wondered where he would shoot his load.

------------------------------

Stuart was holding the car door open for me as I came out of Brumell's. Once more, my skirt rode high on my thighs as I scooted across the seat. This time, I made no attempt to pull it down.

"As he drove out of the parking lot, he smiled and asked, "What happened to your panties?"

"I removed them when I went to the ladies room earlier. I thought I needed to be prepared to give the nice waiter a good tip."

"Did he cum on you?"

"Of course he came on me. And I mean he really came on me! It looked like he hadn't had sex for weeks."

"Where did he shoot it?"

"See for yourself," I said pulling my skirt up to fully expose my cunt. Several long ropes of semen crisscrossed across my belly and more was running down the insides of my thighs.

--------------------------------

Joan was waiting for us as soon as we arrived back at my house. She gave me a big smile and said, "The children are sound asleep. I read them a couple of bedtime stories and before I finished the second one, they were both out for the night. I'm sure they won't wake up until morning."

"That's great. Thank you. How much do I owe you?"

"Nothing. It's all paid for by the firm. I hope I have the opportunity to sit with you children again. They're delightful."

She certainly knew how to make a mom feel good, I thought as I pressed a $10 bill into her hand. "Just an expression of my appreciation," I said as she took the tip gracefully. "I've got a good bottle of wine in the kitchen. I'll get it," I said to Stuart.

As I turned to go to the kitchen, I noticed Joan giving Stuart a questioning look and then watching me. Once I was out of sight, I stepped back to the kitchen door and listened. Joan was whispering to Stuart. It was just barely loud enough for me to hear.

"Have you fucked her yet?"

"Not yet. I'm going to bang her in her own bed."

"Ooohh... sooo sexy. She said it was her first time. Is it really?"

"I think so. She's been faithful for 9 years."

"Well, I'd would say that she'll only be that way for about 30 more minutes."

"Less, Joan. Less."

"MMmmmmm... have fun. I want to hear all about it. Keep track of how many times you make her cum."

When Joan left, I was embarrassed but also fiery hot and ready for cock.

As soon as I came back into the den, Rosch was all over me. His mouth devoured mine as we fucked each other with our tongues. As he French kissed me, his hands pulled down my top letting my tits pop out. A moment later, his hands had pulled up my short skirt to allow his fingers to dance over my throbbing, naked clitoris.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Darla."

"Ohhhh yesss! Hurry. I want you to fuck me... to screw me... to make me cum. Hurry, Darling. Take me to my bedroom where my husband makes love to me and fuck me like a hot whore. I have condoms if you feel better using one."

"No way. I'm always going to fuck you bareback. The loads go into your cunt and ass... not into a condom... ever!"

I shuddered. "Yesssss!!! Into me... Shoot in me... every time!" I groaned in hot passion.

I gasped when Rosch picked me up in his arms like I weighed nothing and carried me into the bedroom. After putting me on the bed, he began to remove his clothing as I watched, my fingers rubbing my clit and sliding in and out of my excited cunt.

"Take off your skirt. Leave the rest on."

By the time I had my skirt off, Stuart was naked and lying on the bed. "Get on it. Face me with you thighs wide open so I can see my cock sinking into your hot married fuck hole."

His obscene words enflamed me. Throwing my leg over his, I mounted him and pressed my pussy against his rigid, thick fuck stick. Raising my hips, I grasped his rod and adjusted the throbbing head at the entrance to my hole. When I let my hips drop down, we both moaned at the intense pleasure produced by the entry. My cunt stretched and his cock frictioned against my G-spot causing me moan in hot passion. My slick, tight cunt walls slid sensuously down and over his throbbing cock head sending waves of sexual pleasure to his brain causing a deep masculine roar of pleasure.

With a roar, Stuart began fucking me like a whore... just as I had requested. He hammered me until I was screaming in orgasm.

After my first orgasm, he pulled me forward so that he could suck my nipples while he hammered his organ in and out of my contracting vagina. I helped by raising and lowering my ass over his driving rod. Again and again, it hammered into my womb until I was wailing in another orgasm. This time, he joined me and I felt the gush of his huge load pumping into my cunt.

We rested for awhile, but Rosch never removed his organ from inside my pussy. He gradually got hard again and once more began to fuck me. When he was fully hard, he ordered me to get on my back and assume the female fucking position...as he put it.

Scrambling onto my back, I pulled my legs back and spread wide making my cunt a perfect target for his raging sex gun. He nailed it into me like a raging bull. At first, he had my ass at the edge of the bed while he was standing on the floor pumping his cock in and out of my hot hole.

Gradually, his thrusts ****** me back into the center of the bed. Rosch got on the bed with me, mounted me, and again drove his pulsing organ deep into my waiting cunt. He fucked me harder and harder with each stroke until, finally, he was above me driving almost straight down into my pussy. I was honking like a sow being bred. His masculine roars of pleasure as he fucked a hot female cunt echoed throughout the bedroom. I came again.

Once more me pulled my ass to the bed's edge and fucked his rod into me again. I was now gasping on every stroke. Stuart began to grunt and then growl... "Get ready, Darla... I'm gonna cum in you again."

"Oohhhh Baby... I'm more than ready. Give it to me, Stud. Shoot your big gun into my cunt hole, Honey. Fuck the ******* out of meeeeeeeeeeee!"

He did. His sex gun fired off volley after volley of thick sperm into me receptive cunt.

After his second load was safely deep inside my hole bathing the neck of my womb, we had the wine I had brought from the kitchen. I slowly stroked his cock while he rubbed my clitoris until my hips began to hump against his hand. Gradually, he increased his finger action until he brought me to another climax. After I had cum, he described how often he would be fucking me. He also said some of the other senior management would be giving me call.

"I know," I replied. "Can you fuck me again? I like it doggy style."

I got Stuart's third load on my hands and knees. He knelt behind me pumping it all the way in and out on every stroke. My pussy wouldn't stop throbbing and contracting. When he finally left, I collapsed to the bed and lay on my stomach, unable to move, my pussy stretched wide open and leaking his semen onto the sheet.

I had just managed to get the children on the bus to school when the phone rang. I expected it to me one of the vice presidents or Howard. It turned out to be Sylvia.

"Ok. What happened last night. Tell me every thing, you sexy woman," she said in her best conspiratorial tone.

"I had dinner with Stuart Rosch. He took me to Brumell's to dinner, which was just fabulous. I've never tasted anything so delicious."

"And afterwards? Then what happened?"

"Well, let's just say that my nine-year streak of being a faithful wife ended last night after we had dinner."

"I knew that," Sylvia complained. "I called to find out all the hot, sexy details. Come on... give!"

"Stuart brought me back here. After the baby sitter left, he took me in my own bed."

"How? What positions? How many times. Tell me, Honey."

The first time he had me mount him as he lay on his back on my bed. He made me sit on him so he could see his cock going in and out of me as I fucked myself on it. I had to do all the work until I had had an orgasm."

"Ooohhhhh damn! That's so wild. Then what?"

"He pulled me over his body so he get his mouth on my nipples and then he began to do all the work. I was like I was being screwed by a jack hammer. I think I got off three times before he had his orgasm."

"Did he use a condom?"

"I offered him one, but he refused. He told me that his loads were always going to go into my pussy or ass."

"AAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"You're masturbating, aren't you? You hot slut!"

"Go on. Please. Don't stop."

"After he had cum in me, he kept his penis inside me while we kissed and stroked each other. I thought we were done... God! Was I ever wrong! Stuart got hard as iron again in just a short time. He made me get on my back in... as he put it... in female fucking position."

"Which was?"

"You know, you've gotten it enough like that."

"Ooohhhh I know...but tell me anyway."

"On my back, legs up the air, knees spread wide and pulled back almost against my tits."

"UUuunnnnnn.... yessssssssss!!"

"After he had like that, he mounted me and fucked me like a stallion breeding a mare in heat... which I was."

"Did you cum again?"

"At least a half dozen times before he told me get ready that he was going to cum in me again."

"UUnngggh.... I'm almost there... was that it?"

"No. I wanted more, so I asked if he could fuck me again. He had me suck his cock. It only took maybe five minutes of sucking him until he was rigid again. He made me get on my hands and knees with my head on the bed, my ass arched up. He got behind me and fucked me like a bitch. I couldn't stop cumming. I came four or five times before he shot another load of cum into me. After that I just collapsed."

"FUCKKKKKKKKK.... I'M CUMMMMING!!"

-----------------------------

It was nearly noon when my phone rang again. Again, I expected it to be another one of the vice presidents. This time, I was correct.

"Hi, Darla. It's Devin. I told you I'd call you. I know that Howard is off on his latest trip and you're alone. I want you... but you already know that from the party at Feldman's.

When I didn't respond, Devin simply said, "I'll be there a little after one. I'll ring the bell five times in rapid succession. If your answer is 'no', just don't open the door. I won't ring a second time. I'll wait a minute or so and then leave. If your answer is 'yes', just open the door, and we'll have a wonderful time for the rest of the afternoon... Remember, 1 PM or so... five rapid rings. The rest is up to you." Devin hung up. I realized my pussy was wet.

----------------

The clock on the mantle had just struck once at 1 PM when the shrill ringing of the doorbell broke the silence in the room: once... twice... three times... four... and finally a quick fifth ring. Then silence.

Having dressed a half hour before in nothing but a black bra with matching black garter belt and thong, a pair of dark, thigh-high stockings and a wicked pair of black heels, there was no reason to hesitate. I opened the front door 20 seconds after the fifth, short ring.

As soon as Devin saw my whorish outfit, he moved quickly into the house, kicked the door shut, and wrapped me in his powerful arms. My mouth opened to receive his tongue as his hands explored every curve of my almost completely exposed ass.

-----------------

The bedsprings squeaked and groaned loudly as they were compressed and released in rapid succession. Each squeak of the bedsprings was accompanied by a soft female moan of passion mixed with a deep, masculine growl of hot pleasure... over and over.

"UUNGH!-AAGH!" "UUNGH!-AAGH!" "UUNGH!-AAGH!" "UUNGH!-AAGH!"

Gradually, the squeaking of the bedsprings increased in volume and frequency as did the female moans and male grunts. I was mounted on Devin... my stocking-clad thighs spread wide on either side of his hips. His thick phallus stood upright like a huge stalagmite with its head socked firmly into the hot, wet cylinder of my excited vagina. Again and again, I rammed my pussy down on that waiting sex spike. Each time it raced upward into my wildly throbbing hole, an involuntary moan of pleasure would erupt from my lungs. And each time the big knob at the stalagmite's end thudded into my womb, Devin grunted in the way men always grunt when they feel their cock pounding into the bottom of a woman's cunt.

When I felt my orgasm about to explode, my hips hammered up and down faster and faster. Devin's hands gripped me firmly and thrust upward each down my ass descended. The combined motions stretched me wide open. The ******* with which the cock slammed into my womb drove it up and back to provide more room for Devin to get into me even deeper.

"I'm about to cum!!!" I screamed.

"ME TOO! FUCK FASTER... HARDER!!" the excited male beneath me ordered.

I rammed my ass down on the throbbing sex spike as hard as I could. "UUNNGGHH!" came my tortured howl of pleasure. At that same instant, the clock on the mantel began to toll 4 PM: BONGGG!

Quickly, I jerked my ass upward until only the big, swollen, purple head remained inside my cunt. My hips slammed all the way down as hard as I could thrust as Devin drove his spike upward with male authority.

"UUNNGGHH!! BONGGG!"

Devin's hands pushed my ass up as my thighs pushed downward to lift me off his big, throbbing pleasure stick. The big head stretched my opening wide sending shivers of ******* surging through my pussy. Working together, we rammed his entire length back into my hot cavern. The head pounded against my womb.

"UUNNGGHH!! BONGGG!"

"NOW! NOW! COCK ME, DEVIN! GONNA CUM!!"

Once more, the ejaculating prick pounded into the bottom of my hole where it spewed repeated gushes of semen into my depths. At the same time, my clitoris and vagina erupted in a series of gut wrenching contractions.

"AAAHHHHHHHHH... UUNNGGHH! UUNNGGHH! CUMMMING!!" I howled in female heat.

BONGGG!

--------------------------------------

An hour later, Devin was behind me holding my leg up high to give him room to penetrate my pussy. I had cum so many times, I knew I wouldn't be able to reach another climax. But Devin was hard and hot again, and I knew that there was no way in hell he was going to stop until he had pumped his fourth load into me. At the moment, the clock began to chime 5 PM.

"Oh *******! Devin. Devin!" I screamed trying to get the attention of the rutting male who only had one thing on his mind at the moment. We've got to stop. It's 5 PM. I have to pick up my *******."

He ignored me as his cock fucked me with the relentless determination of a man intent on planting seed in a female hole. "Gotta finish... gotta finish," he grunted. "Can't stop... can't stop... need to cum! gotta fuck and cum!"

I marveled at how a man's vocabulary, even that of a vice president, was reduced to that of an 8-year old when he was about to cum inside a woman's cunt. "Then hurry... fuck me faster and shoot it in. Hurry! I have to pick up my *******."

He pulled out and rolled me onto my back. Jerking my leg up and putting it on his shoulder, he grunted, "cum faster like this... ugh! ugh! UGH!"

Every thrust ****** breath from my lungs as he plowed in and out of my pussy like a wild gorilla. I felt his organ expand and began to throb. A moment later, it was jerking in hard, repeated spasms as Devin ejected his load into my waiting cunt hole.

Since I had no time to bathe or change clothes, I just pulled a dress over my head and raced to the school to collect my children, sperm and semen pouring out of my naked cunt. When the ******* got into the car with me, my thighs were slick with Devin's semen and the back of my dress was soaked with it. "Smells sort of funny in here," my ******* commented. I hoped his older sister didn't know what the aroma was.

=================================

The Knight's Club:

Joel Burditt had called before noon. Unlike Devin, he didn't give me a choice. He simply informed that he would pick me up at 8 PM, that we would have dinner and then go to a club. I was instructed to wear something erotic. After he hung up, I thought, "Obviously, the word about my availability has spread."

At 7 PM the phone rang, and again, it was Sylvia.

"Hi. Did you call to get all the hot details about me and Devin?" I asked.

"No. Not this time, Honey. I have a date tonight too and that beats masturbation any time. I just called to give a little advance warning."

"About what?"

"Who's taking you out tonight?"

"Joel Burditt. We're going to dinner and then to a club."

"I know. I'm going out with Frank Ortman tonight. He said that we were going to the Knight's Club and that one of the VPs was taking you there too. That's why I'm calling."

"What's so special about the Knight's Club?"

"It's a club owned and run by the firm. Very private... only the CEO, his associate, the VPs, and some very important clients are members."

"So?"

"So... it's a sex club. It's very likely that Ortman and Burditt plan on doing us together. Just wanted you to have some advance warning so you won't do something foolish."

"Like what?"

"Like refuse to have sex and mess up Howard's chances again."

"You're telling me that Burditt and Ortman will be having sex with both of us together tonight?"

"Possibly... or maybe not. Or then again, maybe more."

"More? More what?"

"More men, Honey. More cocks fucking us. Depends on who's at the club tonight and how many women are present. See you there, Darla."

---------------------------

Again, Joan arrived promptly at 7:50 PM. "Wow! You look even hotter than you did on Monday when Rosch took you out."

"Thanks. No new directions. Same as last time," I told her.

Stepping close so the children would not hear, Joan whispered, "Who's going to be fucking you tonight?"

I didn't know what to say to such a question. So, I just told Joan the truth. "Joel Burditt is taking me to dinner and then to the Knight's Club."

"Oh damn! I wish you were babysitting and he was taking me there," Joan said with a soft moan, her hand pressing against her breast.

"I take it that Burditt has had sex with you before?"

"Of course. So have all the other executives."

----------------------------

For dinner, Burditt took me back to Brumell's. Once again, our waiter was Maurice, the same one we had had when I was here with Rosch. And once more, the cuisine was fantastic.

As we were enjoying the crepe suzettes for dessert, Burditt commented, "Stuart told me he brought you here earlier this week."

I nodded, and Burditt continued: "He said you gave Maurice a nice gratuity consisting of an unobstructed view of your delicious body and then permitted him to cream you."

Again, I nodded getting excited at the memories.

"That was erotic. I'm sure he enjoyed it. Tonight, you need to give him an even better gratuity."

"What do you suggest?"

"I don't ask you how much of a monetary gratuity to leave him; you shouldn't ask me how much of a sexual gratuity to leave him. I will wait in the car for you, just as Rosch did."

The scene after dinner was nearly identical to one with Rosch. Burditt handed Maurice a sizable monetary tip and told him he was going outside to collect his car and that he expected that to take 10 to 15 minutes. I was aware that he was giving Maurice an additional 5 minutes to enjoy me over what Rosch had granted.

When Burditt left the room, I was sitting on the table smiling at the young man. He smiled back clearly not knowing exactly how to proceed. After all, it was my decision whether or not to provide a sexual gratuity and, if I did, to decide what it was to be. Obviously, the VPs expected their women to provide something appropriate to the situation.

"We have 15 minutes, Maurice. Would you like to fuck me?"

His face brightened considerably making me aware that it was more than he had expected. I seemed clear that the other wives must stop short of screwing the waiters. "I would love to," he said. Glancing at the large bulge in his pants, I knew he wouldn't have the slightest problem collecting in full on his gratuity.

"Can you finish us both in 15 minutes?"

"That won't be a problem, Mrs. Keppel. I saw his cock throb inside his pants. I had started to invite him to address me as "Darla", but changed my mind when I saw how hot it got him to think about screwing a married woman."

"Good. I was hoping it wouldn't be." I turned and bent over the table. Once bent over, I pulled my skirt up above over my hips leaving my pussy naked except for the tiny thong nestled between the cheeks of my ass. "I assume that you can take care of the thong, Maurice."

He had absolutely no problems in doing just that. He simply pulled it over my ass and down my thighs. I had intended to remain silent while he screwed me so as not to disturb all the other guests, but it was so erotic and so intense when he entered me, I couldn't suppress a groan. When he began to fuck me with hard, strong, authoritative masculine thrusts, I gasped, an intense moan of pleasure exploding from my lips.

"Ohh... god. Maurice. If you do it to me that hard, I'm not going to be able to keep from screaming. I'll upset all the other customers."

With the confident assurance of a male in total command of the female bent over in front of him, he said, "Scream as much and as loud as you want, Mrs. Keppel. The room is soundproof. No one will hear you cumming." Holding my hips, he began fucking me like a whore. And I did scream... loud and long. Maurice finished me twice in 12 minutes and then said, "My turn now, Mrs. Keppel. Ready?"

"Ooohhhhhh yessss," I howled. "SHOOT IT INNNNNNNNNNN!" He did... about 6 times.

The Knight's Club was plush, to say the least. The decor and all the furnishings reeked of wealth and opulence, not to mention a considerable amount of decadence. There were erotic paintings decorating the walls in most of the rooms. In one room, the paintings were replaced with large, high-definition photographs of women, couples, and groups engaged in sex.

When Burditt saw me examining the photographs, he folded his arms around me, each of his hands capturing and cupping one my breasts, and whispered, "What do you think of our photographic collection?"

"Mmmmmmmm... it's very erotic."

"Get closer. Examine the photographs more closely," he ordered, his fingers now working on my hard and throbbing nipples. I was panting with excitement as I moved closer.

With a shock, I realized that the women in the photos were the wives of the Associate District Managers and the District Managers. Some of the men pleasuring them were the VPs and the CEO. Others I didn't recognize. I assumed they were important clients of the firm. With a second shock, I realized that I was going to be filmed having sex tonight and when I was brought to the club in the future, my photos would be on the walls.

Burditt now had the top of my dress open and my tits out as he led me around the room so I could inspect all the erotic photographs. I stopped in front of one wall where I saw a large picture showing Sylvia with her legs high in the air with Chris Harbeck's cock buried deep inside her vagina. In the picture to the right, Sylvia was being double fucked by Devin Heidorn and a man I didn't recognize. Heidorn was in her pussy, the unknown man in her ass. A small shriek of pleasure escaped my mouth as Burditt pulled and erotically twisted my nipples.

Leaning close to my ear, Joel cupped both of my tits and whispered, "I want you now! Let's go to my private quarters."

My throbbing enflamed pussy answered for me. "Oh yes! Take me there. Do it to me," I heard myself moaning.

Joel led me down a hallway with rooms on either side. A brass plaque attached to each door had the name of one of the executives of the firm. When we reached the one with the name "Mr. Joel Burditt, Vice-President" on the plaque, he inserted a gold key in the lock and held the door open for me.

"Sit on the bed, Darla."

"Do want me to remove my clothes?"

"Not yet. There's nothing more erotic than sex with a woman when she's still dressed."

The erotic thought sent shivers of anticipation through my body. As I watched, Joel began to remove his clothing. In moments, he was down to just his jockey briefs. The small garment was totally inadequate to contain his engorged manhood. The massive and rigidly erect organ had ****** its way out the waistband so that the head and three inches of thick shaft were exposed. Strands of precum leaked from the throbbing head and slowly slid down the big sex piston.

The sight was intensely erotic, fascinating, and frightening. The certain knowledge that Joel was going to thrust that massive shaft into me sent ripples of female heat and fear through my vagina. Just looking at it made me fully aware of my wet cunt and my engorged, erect, and pulsing clitoris. I could feel the wetness seeping from my opening as my glands prepared my cunt to receive his big cock. Sylvia had told me that a few of the VP's had huge organs. Obviously, Joel Burditt was one of them.

"Oh my god! How big is it?" I gasped, my hand pressing against the soaked crotch of my panties.

With an expression that was half grin, half leer, Joel pulled off his briefs to let the huge shaft surge free. It jerked and pulsed in the air like a live fierce sex snake. "Almost 10 inches," he said with masculine pride.

"I can't take that! No way!"

Joel just laughed at my fear. He moved closer and whacked the side of my face with his cock. Then, he ran it up and down my cheek, over my nose. He thumped it against my forehead, and then against my mouth. "Lick!" he commanded.

I couldn't stop shaking as my tongue traveled up and down the long length of his penis. On each downward journey I made certain to caress every square inch of his sperm-filled balls.

==================================

Simultaneous Fuckings:

A little over 750 miles away, Howard Keppel reclined alone on his bed in a Best Western hotel room. He was naked and very hard from thinking about his gorgeous wife. It had now been three days since he had had sex with her the night before he had left. With at least seven more days to go before he could finish the site visits, he was already randy for her hot pussy and lips.

"God, she was incredible last weekend," he thought as his hand moved up and down his rigid penis. He remembered how wet and hot her pussy had been... how wonderful it had felt sliding up and down his embedded rod. Howard poured more lubricating oil on his swollen penis.

Wrapping his hand firmly about his organ, his hips arched upward driving the engorged shaft into the cylinder formed by his curled fingers. Back and forth he thrust imagining that it was Darla's hot cunt he was pumping. The erotic thoughts and the friction of his hand on his cock brought a deep moan of pleasure from Howard as he jacked off.

------------------------------- -------------------------------

Joel hips thrust upward driving his engorged shaft into the hot cylinder formed by Darla lips and mouth. Back and forth he thrust watching his cock pumping in and out of Darla's mouth. The erotic image and the friction of her mouth on his cock brought a deep moan of pleasure from Joel as he mouth fucked Howard's wife.

The bed springs in the Best Western hotel squeaked as Howard's hips humped into his hand. He didn't want to cum yet. "Oohhhh Man! If Darla were here, I'd make her mount my cock and give her the fucking of her life," he said aloud as he imagined that his hot, moaning wife was riding his big cock. He rammed his hips upward pretending that his hand was his wife's squishing, tight cunt hole. Howard drove his cock in and out of his hand faster and faster. "I'm going to flood your hot cunt, Baby!" he screamed as he felt his load rising in his balls.

The bed springs in Joel's private quarters squeaked loudly as Joel humped in and out of Darla mouth. He didn't want to cum yet. "Oohhhh Man! I've got to mount this hot bitch on my cock and give her the fucking of her life," he thought.

"Mount it," he growled. Watching the wildly excited wife scramble onto his lap and desperately impale her cunt on his sex spike made his cock throb with lust to fuck this hot female.

As Darla's cunt lips slid down his cock, he rammed his hips upward driving 8 inches of man meat into her squishing tight cunt hole. Her scream of female pleasure as he filled her sex cylinder excited him to a fever pitch. Joel drove his cock in and out of her gushing vagina as the brunette beauty howled in the throes of another orgasm. "I'm going to flood your hot cunt, Baby!" he screamed as he felt his load rising in his balls.

"UNNGHGGHHHH.... OOoohhh YES! Cum in me, Joel. Pump me full of your hot load, Stud!" Howard's wife screamed as the huge organ erupted deep inside her pussy.

In the Best Western hotel, Howard's load spewed high into the air. A second gush immediately followed the first, jetting almost as high. The cum loads fell on his chest as several more smaller streams of semen pumped from his ejaculating cock coating his hand and his balls.

In the Knight's Club, Joel's load spewed deep into Darla's convulsing cunt hole. A second gush immediately followed the first jetting almost as powerfully into her contracting vagina. The cum loads coated the opening of her womb allowing the sperm to swim frantically and rapidly inside in search of her eggs. Several more smaller streams of semen pumped from his ejaculating cock coating the walls of her vagina, her cunt lips, his plunging prick, and the balls that were slapping against her ass as they delivered the sperm and semen into her waiting cunt.

After his orgasm, Howard rested while he watched some porn on of the adult channels of the TV screen.

In the Knight's Club, Joel and Darla kissed and stroked each other as they recovered from their mutual orgasms. When they had recovered sufficiently, Joel led a now naked Darla from his private quarters into the community sex room. The room contained several beds, mounted video cameras, a variety of different types of sexual apparatus, and closed-circuit TV screens for the viewing pleasure of those present. As Howard was watching porn 750 miles away, Darla's pussy was again throbbing as she watched Sylvia being fucked by two men. One was Frank Ortman. The second was apparently an important client since she didn't recognize him.

When the TV in Howard's room showed an image of a hot dark-haired slut lying on top of a guy with a huge 8-inch dick that was pressed against her ass, obviously about to enter her cunt, Howard's cock rapidly rose to a new, hard erection. Once more, he began to jack off as he watched the big cock stretching the brunette's cunt wide open and sinking into her depths.

At the Knight's Club, Howard's wife was throbbing in sexual heat from watching the two men screwing Sylvia. Spreading her legs, she looked at Joel pleadingly. He leered at the hot wife and pulled her onto his body. Darla promptly spread her legs, straddled his hips, and lowered her body so that her big tits were mashed against Joel's chest. His 10-inch phallus reared upward and slid up and down her soaked and ready sex trench.

"OH Please, Joel, Don't tease me with it. Fuck me with it. Hurry! Put it innnnnnnnn!!" Darla cried in need. This was quickly followed by a shrill feminine squeal as the huge phallus entered her cunt and sank slowly deeper and deeper until 9 inches was buried and the big head was caressing the cum-coated neck of her womb.

Sylvia and Darla:

I couldn't keep from howling as I felt Joel's huge organ against my womb. He not only had a monster cock, he knew how to use it to bring maximum pleasure to a woman. He hammered short, authoritative masculine strokes in and out of my convulsing pussy, each stroke driving me crazy with the friction against my clitoris.

"OOOhhhhh What a cock!" I groaned in his ear as he pleasured me. Two delicious fuck strokes followed and I gasped, "What a Stud.... oooohhhh give it to me! Fuck me, Joel. Make me cum!"

He did. Several more times before he whispered that he couldn't hold it any longer. My response was to hump my pussy against him hard and fast, squeezing his big fuck stick with my vaginal muscles until I was literally milking his balls of their load. A couple of minutes later that load was safely housed deep inside my cunt.

When I recovered, I was both surprised and shocked to see that Sylvia, Frank Ortman, and the other guy I didn't recognize had been standing beside the bed watching Joel fuck me.

"Damn, Man," the unknown guy said. "You really blew a huge load into her. Do you mind if we use her for awhile?"

"Be my guest," Joel said graciously. "I'm wiped out right now. And I'm pretty sure, Darla still wants more."

Without another word, Joel vacated the bed allowing Frank, the other guy, and Sylvia to take his place.

As soon as everyone was on the bed, Sylvia made the introductions. "Darla, you know Frank. This is Earl. He's a very important client so we need to treat him appropriately."

I rolled over and spread my legs to give the two men and Sylvia a wide-open view of my well-fucked pussy.

"Clean that up for us, Sylvia," Frank ordered. She didn't have to be told how she was supposed to accomplish the task. Without a word, she mounted me in '69' position. Her tongue swiped up and down the length of my sex slit removing all traces of Joel's load that clung to my lips. I felt I needed to return the favor and began to clean her pussy of Frank and Earl's cum that covered her blond pussy.

At first, I was embarrassed to be doing this with another woman, but the intense pleasure of Sylvia's tongue on my clit and in my pussy very quickly replaced my embarrassment with wild excitement. In moments, my hips were thrusting against her mouth in a desperate effort to cum. When my orgasm exploded, Earl pulled Sylvia off my body and took her place.

I spread wide to give him room to get into my sex saddle. As soon as his hips were socked into place, his cock slipped into my ready and waiting vagina that was still throbbing in the orgasm Sylvia's tongue had produced. Now it was throbbing around the raging sex piston of this man whose name I had just learned.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHhh.... Like that... Yes... LIKE THAT, Earl. FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Earl's cock was not close to as large as Joel's, but he knew what to do with it. On every thrust, he made certain the base of his cock ground with authority into my clitoris. After just a few strokes, he had me moaning helplessly as he impaled me on his rod again and again.

When my moans signaled my orgasm, the two men rearranged my body such that I was sitting on Earl with his still loaded sex gun deeply embedded inside my ass while Frank was between my thighs fucking my still throbbing cunt. As the two men fucked me fore and aft, Sylvia moved close enough for us to kiss as she masturbated her clit.

I had never been double fucked before. The sensation was indescribable. As the men plowed my holes and surged toward their orgasms, I felt like a total sex slave... just two hot fuck holes whose only purpose was to service huge male shafts and bring them pleasure.

Earl was the first to ejaculate. His organ expanded inside my ass hole. Then, it began to throb and jerk spastically. He was grunting like a mindless stud as he prepared to plant seed in me. When his cock began to spew its load into my ass, Earl slammed a series of hard strokes in and out of my now widely stretched hole.

Earl's body was still slowly thrusting when I felt the rod inside my pussy beginning to pulse and jerk. A moment later, Frank's penis throbbed as he hammered in his short strokes. Then his dick ejaculated. At that point, my own orgasm exploded.

Top Brass:

I was still sound asleep when I was awakened by the insistent ringing of my bedside phone. With some effort, I pushed myself erect, supporting my weight on one elbow as I reached for the phone."

"Hello."

"Good morning, Darla. Martin here. Martin Feldman. I hope I didn't call too early."

"No, not at all," I lied. What else was I supposed to say to the CEO of the corporation?

"Good... good. I'm just called to inform you of a change of plans for our dinner engagement tonight. Both Stuart and Joel told me how much you enjoyed the cuisine at Brumell's and, to be certain, it is the best in the State. So, first, I wanted to let you know that I cancelled our reservations at Martini's and replaced them with a private dining room at Brumell's. I hope that meets with your approval."

"My approval isn't necessary, Mr. Feldman. You're the CEO. But just so you'll know, I love Brumell's. I had a great time there with both Stuart and Joel."

"Wonderful! I hope tonight will be just as pleasing and exciting for you."

"I have no doubt that it will be, Mr. Feldman."

"If you call me 'Mr. Feldman' one more time, Darla, I'll demote Howard to mail clerk. Seriously, please use my first name. It's Martin."

"I know your name, Martin, and I would be delighted to use it."

"One more thing, Darla. Since you've already enjoyed evenings with three of our VP's, I didn't think you would object if I invited my associate CEO, Neal Folden, to join us tonight. Is that acceptable?"

"It's much more than acceptable, Martin. It sounds very exciting."

"It will be. I'll pick you up at 8 PM. As usual, Joan will be at your house around 7:45 PM."

As soon as Feldman had hung up, I snuggled back under the covers and was again asleep within five minutes, which wasn't surprising since I hadn't gotten home until nearly 2 AM the previous evening and had had to get up at 6 AM in order to get the ******* to school in time.

A little after 11 AM, the phone rang again. This time it was a different VP, Jarrett Knight. "Hi, Darla. It's Jarrett Knight. I was really hoping to catch you at home. Listen, the firm has a gorgeous, large cabin cruiser on Lake Overmyer. It's really nice, sleeps four, and has all the amenities. Marvin Streeper and I would really like for you to join us tomorrow around 11 AM. It's only a 30 drive to the lake. We'll have lunch on board and spend the afternoon enjoying ourselves. Interested?"

I had no doubts about what Knight had in mind when he talked about 'enjoying ourselves'. Even so, I wasn't at all surprised when I heard myself saying, "That sounds wonderful, Jarrett. I'd love to. What should I wear?"

"Something sexy, of course. Bring a bathing suit, preferably a thong bikini."

"I'll do my best to please."

Joan arrived at 7:45 PM just as Feldman had promised. She took one look at my very short, cream-colored dress that was held up by two ties around my neck, shook her head, and whispered, "God! That dress doesn't even cover your ass. Are you wearing anything under it?"

In the past three days, I had gotten much more relaxed around Joan. There was no reason not to be as she knew that I was having sex with the VP's in the firm. So I replied casually, "Bra and panties. I'd be arrested if I wore this thing in public without anything under it."

"That's for certain! Who is it tonight?"

"The Big Brass tonight, Martin Feldman and Neal Folden."

"Both of them? Wow!" My babysitter pushed her hand between her thighs at the sensuous thought. "How many is that this week?"

"How many what? Executives you mean?"

"Executives... others... how many?"

"Four VP's, one client, one waiter, and after tonight, the Associate CEO and the CEO. Plus, probably another waiter. Tomorrow afternoon, I've got a date with two more VP's."

"Jezzz... that's 10 men in five days or maybe 11 if you do a waiter tonight. You have been a very, very busy woman, Darla."

I just grinned.

Feldman rang my doorbell promptly at 8 PM. Less than two minutes later I was in his BMW seated between Martin, who was driving, and Neal Folden. Neal couldn't tear his eyes away from my tits that were literally bulging out of the top of my tiny dress.

"Like what you see, Neal?"

"Oh hell, Yes!" he moaned.

As I stared into his eyes, I slowly pulled the top of my dress out and then down until my flimsy bra and the tops of my nipples were exposed. Neal leaned even closer as I pulled the dress even lower. Neal was staring directly at my heaving chest, watching my tits jiggle from the motion of the car.

"Pull it lower, Darla," I heard Martin order. I slid the dress lower until it was below my tits. With the dress still tied behind my neck, both of my tits were thrust upward. By the time we reached Brumell's, Neal had his hand inside my bra squeezing and caressing my bare breasts. I just laid my head back against the top of the seat, closed my eyes, and thrust my tits against his hands. The action of his fingers on my nipples was sending waves of pleasure through my belly and vagina.

I was still in the process of pulling my dress back over my tits when the valet opened the door to let us out. His eyes locked onto my exposed tits, and I delayed covering them to enhance his viewing pleasure.

I ordered a different entree this time, and it was just as outstanding as the other two I had ordered on my previous visits. The only difference was our waiter. It was Maurice's night off. I wasn't disappointed because Ramon was a sexy hunk who never took his eyes off me. I knew he was hoping for a very generous "gratuity".

Halfway through dinner, Martin turned to Neal and asked, "How were her tits, Neal?"

"Fantastic. Big, firm, and with really large, hard, sensitive nipples. Just squeeze them gently and she trembles."

"Sounds delicious. Did you take them out?"

"No... just got my hand inside her bra."

Martin turned to me. "Take them out, Darla. We'd both love to see them."

"Right here?"

"Of course. Is there a problem?"

"No, but what about Ramon?"

"What about him? He's been looking at them all evening. I'm sure he would appreciate the opportunity to see them naked. Take them out and leave them out."

As I pulled both the top of my dress and my bra down below my big mounds, I was shaking with excitement. I could even feel my lubricating juices flowing from my pulsing vagina.

Neal leaned over as Ramon took our dessert orders and whispered, "You're got him hard as stone, Darla. I hope you're prepared to give him a good gratuity."

My breathing was becoming labored because of my excitement of having to sit with my tits in display. Ramon and the two CEO's, of course, loved it, particularly my obvious excitement at being exposed. When Ramon placed our desserts before us, he stared openly and directly at my tits, making no attempt to conceal his lust.

Martin spoke to the young man. "Ramon, would you please untie Darla's dress from around her neck. I think she would be more comfortable with it around her waist."

I could feel his fingers trembling with excitement as he worked on the knot behind my neck. I pressed back against his erection bringing an excited groan from his lips. As soon as he had the knot opened, my dress immediately fell down to my waist. The bra remained bunched uselessly below my tits. I could hear Ramon's breath he was so turned on.

"Ramon, I'm sure you can see that you're getting Mrs. Keppel very excited. Can you smell her cunt?"

"I've been trying, Sir, but no I can't. Can you, Sir?"

"No, I can't either, but I'm certain that if you will have Mrs. Keppel stand up so you can pull her panties down around her thighs, we'll be able to smell it."

"That's a very good idea, Sir. I think we'll all be able to smell her cunt then." The young stud turned me. "Stand up, Mrs. Keppel. I need to pull your panties down around your thighs so your cunt is naked. Stand up!"

I had to hold on to the chair my legs were shaking so badly. Ramon was displeased. "Mrs. Keppel, we can't see your ass. Turn around and bend over so we can see your ass as well as your cunt when I lower your panties. Turn around!"

I turned as he ordered, and bent over. Ramon pushed my dress up over my ass until it was bunched useless around my waist. I felt his hand tentatively touch my stomach as he moved closer. Then, his hand moved between my legs, and his finger grazed sensuously over the front of my panties. I was in heat. My eyes closed as his finger slowly slid along the front of my panties, gently touching my labia, and pushing into my wet, pulsing slit.

A moment later, his fingers were hooked in the waist band of my panties dragging them slowly down... down... down... over my hips, over my ass exposing it, and then down my thighs. When he had my panties halfway down my thighs, he stopped and left them there. I knew that's where they would stay until Feldman decided it was time for us to leave.

"I can easily smell her cunt now," Martin said. "You're much closer to her than I am, Ramon. Surely you can smell it now?"

"Yes Sir. I can. It's very strong. She's very, very excited."

"Check her cunt, Ramon. Is she wet?"

Ramon wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed his cock against my ass. At the same time, his finger pushed into my wet pussy as his other hand fondled my breast. "She's soaked, Sir. Wet, slick, and ready for you, Sir."

"Excellent. Thank you, Ramon. Neal and I are going to get our car. Please ******* Mrs. Keppel to the front of the restaurant after she's given you a gratuity."

I could feel Ramon's cock throbbing against my ass as Neal and Martin exited the room. I wiggled against the young man's throbbing cock and said, "We're got about 10 minutes, Ramon. Would you prefer that I bend over so you can fuck me? Or would you enjoy fucking my mouth more. I promise to swallow every drop."

Apparently, Ramon was a blowjob man. He didn't hesitate. He pulled out a chair, stripped off his pants and shorts, sat down, and growled, "Hurry, Mrs. Keppel. Suck my cum out of my balls!"

I pulled up my panties, bra, and dress as Ramon led me to front door. Once inside the car, I asked the two VPs, "Where are we going now? The Knight's Club?"

"No," Feldman replied. "I'm taking you to the Tower in my home."

"What about your wife?" I asked surprised.

"Martha flew to the Cayman Islands this morning with George." Martin checked his watch and said, "My guess is that she's being fucked right now as we speak."

Once in the Tower, the two CEO's stripped. Being more than just a little interested in the size of their cocks, I watched. When the two men lowered their briefs, I saw that Martin was not quite 6 inches, but reasonably thick. Neal was close to 7-inches. More importantly, both cocks were standing nearly straight up, rigid and iron hard. "Hard" beats "Big" any time. Ask any woman. My pussy was dripping as I stared at the two male sex spikes that were wild to sink into my hot tunnel.

The two lusty studs made short work of my dress and bra. The men worked together like a well disciplined drill team. While Martin dumped me onto the bed on my back and jerked my panties to one side exposing my wet and very ready pussy, Neal was pulling my leg high into the air. At the same time as Martin penetrated my waiting cunt hole, Neal thrust his organ into my mouth. A female gasp of intense pleasure filled the room.

"UUUGGHHHHHHHH...GGGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

They worked together. Each time Martin drilled my cunt hole, Neal pulled out of my mouth hole... back and forth... faster and faster... deeper and deeper... until I was grunting helplessly beneath the two randy studs using my wet holes. Martin continued to drive his cock into me, and I moaned and whimpered as I surged to one climax after another, each one sending shock waves through my cunt.

I felt Neal's cock pushing in and out between my lips as I greedily sucked it, trying to get as much of it into my throat as I could. It was difficult to suck on Neal's cock as Martin slammed into me, but I found a rhythm and soon Neal's cock was sinking all the into my throat, his balls bouncing against my chin every time his cock head made the journey into my throat.

Gradually, Martin's thrusts were hitting all the way into me. He grunted every time his balls slapped against my ass. The CEO fucked me faster... harder... grunting... growling as he plowed my cunt. Soon, his thrusts became erratic... shorter... then with a deep groan, he drove in deep. His cock fired out its cum streams inside my contracting pussy.

Martin was done for the moment, but Neal's cock was still a hard spike as he pumped my mouth. "Suck my cock deeper, Slut," he moaned. He held the back of my head and pumped his entire length into my throat. Soon, his strokes became erratic as he neared his orgasm. I knew he was about to cum, and I also knew he was going to shoot his load straight down my throat into my belly.

"Here it comes!" he yelled. I sucked his cock as hard and as deep as I could as it spewed out its load. The warm cum spurted again and again into my mouth, which was socked firmly over his cock taking gush after gush of warm semen. I hungrily swallowed all of it. Neal withdrew his semihard shaft and fell onto the bed. By this time, Martin's cock had recovered.

"Turn her over," Martin grunted. "I want her hot, tight asshole!" A moment later, he got it... his cock driving relentless in and out making me squeal half in sexual excitement, half in pain. The pain didn't matter to these studs. I was going to be ass fucked whether I liked it or not. There was no possible way Feldman was going to pull his cock out until he filled my ass with his load. It took him ten minutes of steady fucking to do that.

"Now it's my turn in her ass!" Neal roared as Martin pulled his wet, semihard dick out of my now stretched asshole.

"You heard him, Darla. Sit on his cock. Now! Ass sit his big prick!"

The words "ass sit" enflamed me. It sounded so dirty... so depraved... so hot and kinky. I couldn't wait. Straddling him, Martin turned me into reverse cowgirl position so he could see the big prick stretching my ass wide open and fucking me. Once I had the cock centered, I started to slowly lower myself onto his sex spike. Martin was having none of that... Taking hold of my hips, he slammed my ass down on the cock. A scream erupted from my throat at the sudden pain... but once that rod was buried up my ass, the pain dissipated. As Neal started fucking me, the only thing I felt was hot, wild pleasure.

"Can you see well enough, Martin? Can you see Neal's big cock fucking my married hot asshole, Honey? Is he all the way in me yet? Or is there more cock that needs to sink into me?"

"He's buried in you, Darla. All the way in. Your ass is a huge round hole right now."

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHH... order him to fuck me... HARD... RAM IT INNNNNNNNNNN!!"

It only took Folden five minutes to unload inside my ass.

----------------------------------------------------

We rested for a half hour or so letting the two men recover enough to fuck me again. I was wondering how they would give it to me the next time around.

"You see that bookcase, Darla?" Feldman asked.

"Yes. What about it?"

"It conceals another room of the tower... the dungeon."

"Ooohhh god!" came my involuntary gasp.

"Don't worry, Darla. We're not into pain. Just hot, exciting, kinky sex. Have you ever been fucked while in bondage?"

"No... never," I whispered.

"Would you like to be?"

"Ooohhhhhhhhhhhh... " was the only response I could make I was shaking so hard. Almost as if it had a mind of its own, my hand began frantically rubbing my clitoris. Before the men got me into the dungeon, I had already cum once and was rubbing hard trying to cum a second time before they got me tied. However, I was too slow.

--------------------------------------------------------

Once Martin and Neal had me in their "dungeon", I was blindfolded with a black mask and hood, put into a tight black corset and black heels, and ball gagged. I tried to talk but the gag was so big and strapped so tightly, it stretched my mouth wide and sank almost all the way inside. All I could do was grunt and moan.

After they had me dressed, I was tied to a fucking platform that projected from a lattice rack. Both my wrists and ankles were tied to the rack with my legs stretched wide open and tied behind my head. Ropes were tied around my thighs and fastened to the side to prevent me from closing my legs... even slightly. The erotic, kinky position completely exposed both my cunt and assholes.

I expected one of the men to begin fucking me immediately. I waited, both of my recently fucked, cum-filled holes ready. After five minutes, I was moaning in sexual need through the constricting ball gag.

Another five minutes passed without a cock entering either of my now-throbbing sex holes. I was now straining against my bonds, desperate to entice a cock to enter me... to use me... to fuck me. An unintelligible mixture of grunts, moans, and female babbling issued from behind my gag as I tried to beg, to plead with the men to get on me.... to get in me... to fuck me.

Suddenly, I felt a finger entering my throbbing vagina. My entire cunt contracted in a hard spasm at the invasion. It began to throb around the probing digit in uncontrolled fuck spasms. I arched my hips the few inches my bonds would allow and held them off the platform's surface, grunting in my need. Another finger entered my hole. My screeching increased as I thrashed wildly. I needed more.

The torturous finger fucking continued... in and out... in and out... a thumb sliding over my clitoris occasionally to keep me on the edge. After a bit, a third finger was pushed into my hot, juicing hole. In... Out... In... Out... In... Out... In... Out... In... Out... My grunting and garbled cries echoed in the small room. A fourth finger entered my throbbing channel, pressing on my G-spot, stroking my clitoris. I came hard. The fingers fucked faster. I came again.

Then, the fingers were gone... all of them. I groaned wildly... desperate to get them back inside me. The fingers did not return, but I felt a male body between my thighs, his body pressing against my jiggling tits. I grunted as I tried to beg him to put his cock into me, but nothing came from my gagged mouth but a series of garbled sounds.

However, he must have understood because suddenly, I felt the end of his penis against my cunt hole. Then, he was entering me!!!!!! " AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I hummed through the gag in utter bliss. The organ pushed in deep and began fucking me with steady, hard, strokes. My cunt and clit exploded... just exploded in an intense orgasm. Juices spurted from my vagina and then, after the first hard spurt, gushed out soaking our coupled organs and the platform.

As my vagina contracted and throbbed about the cock slamming back and forth in my throbbing hole, I heard the grunting of a male about to plant seed in a woman. Hands moved under my ass to hold my cunt in place as he slammed his meat deep inside my hole... hard... fast... then holding it embedded deep inside me, the organ throbbed and jerked... spewing its load into the very bottom of my hole. I hoped that I was taking strong enough birth control pills.

I expected Neal to dismount from my body to give Martin a turn. I was almost certain that he would use my ass. But after a few minutes, Neal's body began to move again. I felt his cock regaining its rigidity. The male piston plunged in and out of my hole... making loud squishing sounds as the cum loads inside me lubricated and oiled his shaft. In just moments, the cock was iron hard and fucking me like a machine. The feeling was indescribable... hard, hot cock driving into me... intent on breeding me in spite of the pill I took each day.

Masculine growls echoed in the room as the cock plundered my helplessly open and available female hole. Harder and harder... then came the erratic short strokes... finally, he buried it deep and poured another load against my womb. I came again, even harder than before.

This time Neal didn't even stop to rest. His body continued to move on top of me. His hands captured my tits and squeezed hard as his mouth sucked my nipples until my pussy was throbbing around the cock inside my vagina. He sucked my nipples so hard they began to hurt. I grunted and screeched. Of course, I was ignored. My nipples throbbed... my cunt throbbed... my clitoris throbbed... the cock screwed me and screwed me... I exploded again... this time losing bladder control. As my urine flowed over the platform and my lover's cock, I felt him jerking inside my hole... then, he was pounding it in hard... finally, he shoved in deep and put another load into me.

I was stunned. Neal had already put one load into my belly and another inside my ass. Now, three more of his loads were pooled deep inside my cunt. My tits were heaving as I struggled to regain my breath. Neal waited patiently on top of me... his cock still planted inside my cunt. When my breathing finally returned to normal about 5 minutes later, this unbelievable stud began fucking me again!

At first, I thought it must be just some after play... men often slowly move their cocks inside a woman after sex as an erotic form of after play... I love it when they do that and Neal was doing it just the way I like. Slow... sensuous strokes... back and forth inside my cum-filled pussy... both of us savoring the feel of cock in freshly fucked cunt. But slowly the strokes gained speed... the cock within me hardened... hands lifted my ass back into fucking position... the now steel-hard cock thudded once more into my fuck hole... hard... demanding... I spread wide to receive it... again and again... I began to cum in response to Neal's superb fucking. I was still cumming when he ejaculated his fourth load against my womb.

Finally, he pulled his magnificent organ from my still pulsing hole. I was in nirvana, my entire body was trembling from the awesome fucking it had just received. As I expected, Martin stepped between my thighs and slammed his organ deep inside my ass. He was again hard as stone, which allowed his prick to enter my stretched-out asshole as easily as if it were my pussy. He only lasted about 5 minutes before he emptied himself inside my ass.

An hour later, we had all showered and dressed and Martin was driving me home, Neal having taken his own car. "Darla, I had a marvelous time. I hope you enjoyed yourself."

"I loved it. That intense, non-stop fucking I got from Neal was wild."

"Neal? Did he get you back into the bedroom and fuck you while I was in the master bedroom bathing and changing clothes?"

"Hardly. I don't think he could possibly get it up again after shooting four loads into my pussy after I had sucked him off earlier and he had screwed my ass."

Martin laughed. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Do you think he could actually get it up again?"

"No... no I don't. He can rarely cum more than twice without two hours or so to rest. The four big cum loads in your cunt that you got while in bondage were Ted's. He said to tell you that you're the hottest fuck he's ever had."

Howard's Perspective:

It was a long, tortuous 10 days. I missed Darla more than I ever had before. I couldn't think about much else other than wanting her, wanting to hold her, kiss her, fuck her. At first, I jerked off in the evenings to relieve the tension, but after four days of this, it didn't satisfy my need for her at all, so I stopped. By the time I returned home, I was a raging inferno of lust and desire for my beautiful wife.

I walked in my front door around 5 PM, on a Wednesday afternoon. I knew the children would be home and I would have to wait until they were safely in bed before I could ravish my wife. When I walked in the front door, no one was there to greet me... no children... no wife. I was crushed.

With nothing else to do but wait until someone came home, I went to the bar and was pouring myself a ******* when I heard a female voice behind me.

"Hi, Big Guy! Have you got anything to satisfy a girl's horny pussy?"

I dropped the ******* on the bar where it spilled. I couldn't have cared less. Turning, I saw my wife leaning up against the railing of the staircase, hand on her hips, dressed in a garter belt, thigh-high stocking, and 5-inch, whorish heels. Her hair cascaded over her shoulders where it caressed the top of her breast, red lip gloss made her lips shine as her tongue ran over their surface, and several rings adorned her fingers. Her pussy was shaven and bare exposing the wet lips of her cunt and her clit.

I practically ran to my wife. As soon as I reached her, I had her in a tight embrace, my mouth crushed against hers as our tongues fought each other for entry. Her legs came up and circled my waist so that her wide open, wet pussy was perfectly positioned for my entry if I had had my clothes off. Unable to get my cock inside her vagina, she ground herself wildly against me.

"Hurry! Hurry! Get naked. Get that big cock into me! I can't stand to wait any longer! I need it! Now! Fuck Me!"

"The *******... where are the *******?" I gasped as I tore frantically at my clothing.

"At my parent's home for a couple of days. OH *******! HURRY! DAMN YOU! HURRY. I'M ON FIRE!"

We didn't make it to the bedroom. I fucked my screaming wife on the couch in our den. Our coupling was frantic, wild, rough, hard. I just held her ass in both hands and pounding my cock in and out of her cunt as hard as possible. She came as soon as I put it in her, and continued to cum over and over as I drove in and out of her hot hole. When my load began to fire into her, she howled like a wild thing. Her heels were straight up in the air jerking back and forth as she cursed me and demanded that I give it to her harder... faster.

After my first orgasm, I didn't even get soft as she continued to hump against me, her vaginal muscles milking me, squeezing me, begging me to fuck her again. Even after I had put a second load into her, she wouldn't unlock her legs from around my waist.

Somehow, we ended up on the floor with my wife on top pounding her ass up and down my semihard cock until I was fully erect again. When she felt it rigid inside her, she thrust her mouth against my ear and hissed, "My Ass! I need it in my ass! Stick that big cock up my ass! All the way in, Stud. OOhhhh god... Ass fuck meeee!" Some time later, my third load fired deep inside her ass.

We laid on the floor for a long time, our chests heaving in exertion. Finally, we struggled to our feet and fell onto the couch and began kissing again. I couldn't get it up a fourth time, so Darla reluctantly said, "Let's eat something while you recover. Then I want you to take me to bed and do dirty things to me."

"I think we've already done every thing, Honey."

"We haven't even started," she replied.

Later that night, I had my wife tied to the bed on her stomach with two pillows beneath her hips to elevate her ass. She demanded that I spank her. The entire time I spanked her she kept screaming that she was a dirty hot slut... that I needed to spank harder. When her ass was beet red, she began to beg me to stop and fuck her hot holes.

It was 2 AM before I collapsed, exhausted.

-------------------------------

The next day at work, I could hardly move. Feldman called me into his office and congratulated me on having done a fantastic job. He concluded by giving me a big raise in salary. As I was thanking him, he dropped the bomb.

"I know that the raise should be larger, Howard. And I also know that we have failed to promote the most deserving man in the firm. That's going to change. In three weeks, Stuart Rosch will move to corporate headquarters in Atlanta and there will be a lot of reshuffling of top positions. As of Monday, you are the new District Manager for the southern area with a substantially larger salary than the one you now have, even with the raise I've just given you. Congratulations, Howard. Well deserved!"

I couldn't believe it. But when Martin escorted me to my new office with my name and new title on the door, I had no choice but to believe it. My first action was to call Darla and tell her the fabulous news. She added her congratulations to those of Feldman's and said we were going out to celebrate tonight. She also added that she hoped I had recovered because she wanted more of my body tonight.

"What do you want me to wear tonight, Darling?"

"Anything you like, Honey. Surprise me."

"I surprised you yesterday. Tonight you decide what I wear. Just please make it hot and slutty. That's the way I feel."

"Are you sure?"

"Very sure. Please. I'm just burning up. I can't wait until your cock is back inside me again. What do you want your hot, slutty wife to wear tonight?"

"Well, I don't want you arrested. I want to use you tonight." I loved hearing the excited gasp from my wife when I said I wanted to use her. I had worried a little that she might be angry with my saying that I wanted to use her. Instead, it seemed to enflame her even more. "Wear a tight sheathe... you know the red one that just barely covers your ass. No bra... no panties... no pantyhose... no stockings. Just a pair of fuck-me heels. I'll pick you up at 6 PM. Be ready!"

"I'm already ready. My cunt is dripping."

---------------------------

For the next week, we fucked continuously... far more than we had even on our honeymoon. My wife seemed to be insatiable. She had told me how much she loved me more times in the past week than she had in the past several months. I was at a loss to understand the transformation, but I loved it... absolutely loved it!

Now that I didn't have to make long site inspection trips, I had a lot more time with my wife and children. Every one loved the new arrangements. The only fly in the ointment, so to speak, was the frequent meetings I had to have with the different vice presidents. I had never realized how often the district managers had to meet with the vice-presidents and occasionally, even the CEO.

It was a Tuesday afternoon and another one of these long, extended meetings, which had begun at 1:30 PM, was in progress. This time, it was with Jerrett Knight, VP for advertising and PR. The ostensible reason for the meeting was for me to discuss what type of advertising would work best in the southern district and how we should handle the PR work there. That seemed very reasonable and was, but what surprised me was how many times Jerrett wanted me to repeat and how much he wanted me to elaborate on the various points. It seemed to me that he was wasting a lot of his time and mine, which senior management rarely wanted to do.

"So, Howard. What about billboard advertising? Do you think that would be an effective approach?"

It was nearly 2:30 PM when I began to outline the pros and cons as I saw them about the effectiveness of billboard advertising.

-------------

"Ooohhh yesss! Like that, Chris. Like that! Drive in deep, Honey. Fuck me hard... like a whore. Cock me, Stud. Cock me!"

-------------

It was after 3 PM when I finished every thing I had to say about billboard advertising. The strange thing was that I knew that Jerrett already knew, ever better than I, all this stuff.

"Excellent, Howard. Excellent. Those are all excellent points. Do you think we should be augmenting billboard advertising with some radio spots?"

At 3:15 PM, I was going over the pros and cons of radio advertising in the southern district. Even as I went through the various salient points, the discussion seemed pointless to me. Jerrett already knew all this. The decision as to how to pitch an advertising campaign depended more on available budget and product line than upon generalizations about different types of advertising. Nevertheless, I continued and finished around 3:40 PM.

---------------

"Oh *******! Darla. I'm going to cum in you again! Jezz... what a woman you are... what a cunt!"

---------------

"Ok. That covers radio slots. Any comments about possible TV advertising Howard?"

At 3:45 PM, Jerrett had me discussing TV advertising. I really had no choice. "He is, after all, the VP," I thought. "If he asks, I answer." I continued outlining all the relevant points about TV advertising. It was after 4 PM when I finished.

---------------

"OOoohhhhh god... your cock feels just huge in my ass, Martin. I'm gonna cum. Can you cum with me?"

"Damn right! Just keep that luscious, hot ass up in the air, Honey, and I'll shoot in you when you get off."

"AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH!" I'm gonna cum, Honey. Shoot your load into me. Hurry... Please hurry! OOOHHHhh... can't wait... I'm cumming!"

"Do it, Darla, Cum! I'm cumming in your ass .... NOW!"

--------------

It was now 4:30 PM. "I believe that about covers every thing, Jerrett," I said thinking about the fact that the meeting had lasted three hours, which was at least an hour longer than most of these meetings with the VP's usually took.

"Pretty much, but there may be a few other items that I need to discuss. Let me check with Feldman."

Again, I was surprised. Jerrett was in charge of advertising and PR. Why did he need to check with the CEO? Well, I certainly had no intention of telling him how to do his job. I relaxed in the comfortable chair and waited while he made the call by using the quick-dial feature of his desk phone.

"Hello, Martin. Jerrett here. I'm having a conference with Howard about PR in the southern district. Should I discuss the budget for the advertising with him now or would you prefer I wait until later to discuss those items?"

"Ok, Martin. That's fine with me. We'll postpone that discussion until another time."

Jerrett broke the connection and turned to me. "Well, you heard the big boss. He wants to take up budget later after he's talked to finance. So I guess we're done here for today. Sorry to have taken up so much of your time, Howard."

"No need to apologize. I understand completely. It's much better to take more time at the start and get things right than to misjudge, make mistakes, and have to take even more time later fixing errors. Actually, I'm impressed. I never understood all these things when I was the Associate District Manager."

"Thanks again, Howard. I'm really pleased."

As I walked back to my office, I had the nagging feeling that I had missed something important during the meeting, but just couldn't put my finger on what it was.

-----------------------

That night, Darla was even more loving and passionate than usual, if that were possible.

For the next three months, the strange 3 hour meetings continued, usually once a week and always with a different VP. These meetings usually had very little point, and they always ended the same way: the VP would need to make a call to the CEO or another VP to discuss some point. After that call, the meeting would end.

The pattern abruptly changed one Monday afternoon. I was in Devin Heidorn's office engaged in another long-winded discussion about little or nothing. Like clockwork, around 4 PM we were discussing a new product line, and, as I expected, Heidorn needed to talk with Harbeck, VP of manufacturing.

I waited politely for the call to end and for Devin to tell me that we were finished and to thank me cordially for my assistance. Surprisingly, when he finished the call, he said, "Chris wants more information about what prices you think the market will bear on the new line in the southern district."

So, for another half hour, I held forth on that issue. After that, the meeting ended. It was the first time that the phone call had resulted in an extension of the pointless meeting.

As I walked back to my office, I mulled over what I had just learned in the meeting. Two interesting facts, but I had no idea what they might mean.

------------------------

A month later, Martin Feldman, the CEO, asked me to come to his office. That itself was unusual as he usually worked through the vice presidents rather than meet directly with the district managers. When I entered his office, Martin came from behind his desk to greet me warmly, another unusual event.

"Please sit down, Howard. I have something quite important to discuss with you."

As I took a seat, I was thinking, "I hope this is not another one of these meaningless 3 to 4 hour meetings." I couldn't have been more wrong.

Without any preliminaries, Martin came straight to the point. "As you know, Howard, one of our VPs, Jason Lansing, was seriously injured in an automobile accident six months ago. We've all been hoping his injuries weren't serious and that he would be able to return to his duties. Unfortunately, that is not going to be the case. Jason has some permanent disability so that he is taking early medical retirement. As a result, we have an open vice-presidential position."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Mr. Feldman... I mean about Jason's permanent disability. I hope it does not distract greatly from his quality of life after retirement."

"It won't. He'll be happy as a lark. He's just not able to concentrate for sufficiently long periods of time to fulfill the responsibilities of a vice-presidential position. So that brings me to the reason for your visit. You're my choice to take Lansing's place."

To say I was stunned would have been the understatement of the year. "But I have no seniority. I've only been a district manager a few months."

"True... very true, but you have been doing the job of district manager for two years even though you haven't had the position or the salary. More importantly, you're easily the hardest working, most loyal, and most creative employee the firm has. No one else is close. I have discussed this with the other VPs and my associate CEO. We are all agreed. You are the man for the job."

"I hardly know what to say. I had hoped to make VP eventually certainly, but I knew that the firm never promotes internally to a VP position. Hiring is always done from the outside. So considering that plus my youth, you can understand why I'm so shocked."

"I understand perfectly, but you're our man. Unfortunately, there is one big problem that, at the moment, I don't see how to solve. But there must be a solution, and I'm working on it. So far, however, I must tell you, I don't see what that solution might be."

"What's the problem? Maybe I can provide a solution."

"Not really. I'm sorry, but I can't tell you the problem. It has to do with ... eh... with some policies of the firm that are not generally known and which I'm not at liberty to divulge. I'll let you know. I'm certain I can find a solution."

Once back in my office, I made a list of all the unusual things that I had observed during the last few months. Below that, I made a list of all the factual observations I had made. After an hour of staring at these lists, I knew I needed some additional information.

The opportunity to gain the information I needed presented itself two days later. Joel Burditt asked me come to his office at 1:30 PM for a conference. Almost immediately, I realized this was to be another one of the protracted, useless conferences that would extend into late afternoon. Around 3 PM, Burditt had to excuse himself to take a call from the firm's headquarters in Atlanta.

As soon as he exited the office, I moved behind his desk and examined the writing slides on either side of his desk, both top and bottom. Next, I examined his top drawer. Not finding what I was looking for, I examined the underside of the top drawer. Bingo! I had been sitting in my original seat for 10 minutes before Burditt returned and once more started the silly conference.

The next morning, I used the password I had obtained from Burditt's desk to log into the firm's financial records. By mid-afternoon, I had completed my search of the records. While I had not found what I expected to find, I did find something else that I thought might be related to every thing that was happening.

On Thursday, I met with Marvin Lancaster, one of the most important clients the firm had in the southern district. As a matter of good business practice and also because I liked and trusted Marvin, I invited him to lunch. When I returned home that evening, I was certain that I knew what was going on. Now I had to decide how to handle the situation.

================================

Deductions and Solution:

The following weekend, I was having coffee at the breakfast table when our doorbell rang. I ignored it. Finally, my wife got up and answered the bell.

When she returned to the kitchen, her face was beaming with a huge smile. "I love them!" she gushed as she carefully arranged the dozen American Beauty roses in an ornate vase. Then she looked at me slyly. "Just what have you done, Howard, that you are showering me with roses?"

"That's my secret. You'll have to wait until tonight," I replied enigmatically.

Darla was about to protest when the doorbell rang a second time. "What now?" she said with some irritation.

This time when she returned to the kitchen, a combination of total shock and pleasure was all over her face. She set the two large boxes on the kitchen counter. One had the logo of Sacs Fifth Avenue on its top; the second had the Victoria's Secret logo.

When my wife opened the first box from Sacs, she found an elegant evening gown with matching vest, stole, and heels. "It's beautiful!" she whispered in obvious awe and pleasure. "I hope it fits."

"It will," I assured her. "I took one of your dresses in to assure the fit. They tailored it to your precise measurements."

Rushing over, my wife jumped into my lap and proceeded to plant a series of kisses all over my face and lips. After covering me with kisses, she said softly, "I want you. Now! Take me to bed, Darling."

Although I felt my cock hardening and knew my wife felt it too, I said, "We both have to wait until tonight. I have something special planned. Open the second box."

Inside the Victoria's Secret box was a totally obscene outfit. There was a tight, low-cut, nearly transparent blouse that would reveal every contour of her tits and nipples. The second item was a skirt so short that it would expose her ass cheeks and with the slightest movement, her pussy. The matching bra consisted of two flimsy, totally transparent panels that wouldn't come close to covering her breasts. Finally, there were thin, skimpy, essentially transparent panties and a pair of 5-inch, platform heels. All were total slut wear.

"You hot, sexy Letch! I love it, but there's no way I could wear it except in our bedroom, but I would love to wear it for you there."

"We'll see," I said mysteriously. "Tonight, I have reservations at Martini's... dinner at 8 PM. I would like for you to wear the gown from Sacs. I'll wear a Tux."

My wife's mouth fell open in shock. I had never worn a tux when I had taken her out. "What's going on?" she asked totally perplexed.

"Just my best effort to win the everlasting love of my wife. For more than that, you will have to wait until tonight."

--------------------------

Every man in Martini's turned to look at the elegant, gorgeous woman I had on my arm as we entered. I was pleased to notice that the women all gave me admiring glances as well. My wife noticed it and whispered, "I'm keeping my eye on you, Honey. Those women all look like you've gotten their pussies wet and throbbing. They all want you... badly. But you're mine."

"I know. I hope you're mine."

"I am and always will be."

I had requested and gotten a private dining room for us. After we had enjoyed the 5-star cuisine, I closed the door and put on the "Do not disturb" light. As long as that light was on, no one would enter. For an added touch, I turned down the lights so that the room was proper for lovers.

"Darla, I want your undivided attention. Please do not interrupt until I have finished. Agreed?"

When she nodded, obviously very curious, I began:

"First, I have some great news. Feldman has informed me that Lansing is retiring and I am his choice for the new vice presidency." Darla's face and eyes broke into an excited smile, but she held her voice as she had promised.

"Unfortunately, Feldman has informed that there is a problem with promoting me to the vice president's position. I asked what the problem was, but all he would say was that it involved secret policies of the firm for vice presidents. He assured me that he would find a solution, but so far, he has been unable to do so."

"I have been aware for some time that the firm never appoints vice presidents internally. There is always an external search... always! But this time, they are so impressed with my creative ability and loyalty to the firm, they want to appoint me. But for some reason, this creates a problem for them."

"At first, I thought that one or more of the VP's must be involved in some illegal activity that I would discover if I were in a vice president's position. To check this, I obtained Burditt's password without his knowledge that allowed me access to the firm's financial records. I thought that some VP's were skimming money."

"It took a full day to check all the records. At the end, I was happy to find that all the VP's are clean and honest. No one is skimming or misappropriating resources. However, I did discover one very interesting item. I will come back to that item later."

At this point, I could see Darla was becoming nervous. I tried to reassure her. "Honey. Don't worry. You have absolutely nothing to worry about as you will soon see."

Let me now tell you about some other intriguing facts. Every week some VP ties me up in a 3 to 4 hour meeting about nothing but trivia. Each time it is a different VP. This has been going on every week ever since I assumed the position of District Manager. The meeting always ends by the VP making a call to either the CEO or some other VP. After the call, the meeting usually ends but on two occasions, the call has resulted in extending the meeting by 30 minutes to an hour. Weird, isn't it?"

My wife nodded, and I continued. "One of the weirdest things about this is that when the VP makes the call, he uses his desk phone and speed dials his party. You just punch "8" followed by a one or two digit number that will automatically ring the number you're trying to reach. The code for the speed dial is the same for every phone in the firm."

"What's so weird about that?" my wife was unable to resist asking.

"Just the fact that every VP always dials '14' regardless of who he's trying to contact. I took me months to realize that."

"What's '14'?" Darla asked.

"Fourteen is the speed code for our house." Shock spread over my wife's face. A moment later, a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Don't! There's no need. Let me finish, please."

"The interesting item I found in the financial records was an expense record for 'The Knight's Club'. There were expenses for food, salaries, entertainment, and supplies. But none for rent. The firm obviously owns this place, but even though I've been with the firm for a long time and am now a district manager, I had never heard of it.'

"Simple logic suggested that it was some kind of retreat for the VP's and the CEO and perhaps important clients. Last week, I had lunch with Mr. Marvin Lancaster, a huge client from the southern district. During lunch I casually asked how he liked the Knight's Club? It was obvious that he was shocked that I knew about it. But he assumed it was Ok because I did know."

"We talked in vague terms about it for awhile. I casually asked what he liked best about the place. His response was very informative. He said, 'Well, I've been to hot clubs before with ******. That's pretty common. But there's nothing in the world as sexy as another man's wife.'"

At this point, my wife couldn't stop her tears. "Stop crying, Honey. There's no need."

"But.. but you know!" she wailed as more tears cascaded down her face. "You're going to divorce me, aren't you?" Now she was crying much harder.

"No. I'm not going to divorce you. You're the love of my life and my indispensable helpmate. I am going to give you this, however." I handed her a small box. "Open it!"

With trembling hands, she removed the linen wrapping paper to reveal a red velvet box. When she opened the lid, the three-quarter karat, brilliant-cut diamond in the center flashed its dazzling light. The reflection from the sparkling blue-white diamond was mixed the greens from the four emeralds on one side and the awesome blue tones from the sapphires on the other. I lifted my wife's hand and slipped the ring onto her finger. Her mouth hung open in total shock as she gazed at near total jeweled perfection.

"I have one more gift. It's not nearly as expensive but it's more precious to me." I handed her a white envelop. She opened it with now trembling hands. Inside she read the invitation that began, "Your presence is requested at ..." This was followed by the date, place, and time at which Mr. Howard Keppel and Mrs. Darla Keppel would renew their wedding vows.

Now my wife was crying with joy, instead of despair. I didn't tell her to stop this time.

"I have figured out that you've been providing sex to all the VP's and to the CEO and probably his associate in order to open the door to a district manager's position for me. I've also figured out that that is problem troubling Feldman. He knows if he appoints me to a VP position, I'm going to find out that all the VP's have sexual privileges with the wives of all the district managers and their associates. After that, he knows that I will know that all the VP's have been... have been... well..."

"fucking me," my wife finished the sentence for me.

"Yes, and he's afraid I will go ballistic and ruin the firm and everyone in it."

"Can you ever forgive me? You've worked so hard and so long and although you didn't realize it, you had no chance to ever be promoted. I just had to change that give you a chance. I never intended for you to find out. None of the other husbands ever have."

"They're not as smart as I am," I said with a grin. "And there's nothing to forgive. If you hadn't been willing to help me, I would have never gotten any higher no matter how hard I worked. Thank you, Darling."

"You must be furious at me for deceiving you. I knew I couldn't tell you. Your masculine pride would have made you order me not to do it."

"You're right... absolutely. I have to ask two questions. I hope you will tell me the truth. If you're in love with any of the other VP's, all I ask is a chance to win you back. Are you in love with any of them?"

"Not a chance! Not even close. Couldn't you tell from the number of times I cum and how hard I cum when you fuck me? No one... NO ONE excites me and turns me on like you do. I would die if you didn't want me."

"Second question: Did you like the sex with them? Was it exciting for you? Or did you hate having to let them fuck you?"

Now my wife hesitated. She wrung her hands. "Oh god. Don't. Please."

"I need to know the truth. It's really important for us both."

"Ok. Yes. Of course I enjoyed the sex. All the VP's are good lovers. A couple of them have big cocks and they know how to use them. I had multiple orgasms with them... not as intense or as many as I have with you, but the eroticism of cheating and having new cocks in me is very exciting. I'm sorry, Darling, but wet tongues and big hard cocks between my thighs make your wife cum, just not as often or as hard as yours does."

"I'm delighted and that solves the problem of my appointment to a VP position. By the way, when we renew our vows, I've already told the minister to omit the part about forsaking all others."

"How so we solve the problem?"

"I'll tell you in a moment, but first there are two things I don't understand."

"What's that?"

"I know that all those long boring meetings were to make certain I would be tied up so that you and a vice president could fuck without worrying about me. But what I don't understand is why bother with all that? Why didn't they just take you to the Knight's Club. I didn't even know of the existence of that place."

Now my wife grinned seductively. "Can't you guess?"

"No. I've tried, but can't think of any logical explanation."

Darla giggled, "Honey, don't you how hot it gets men to fuck a married woman in the same bed her husband uses when he screws her?" My wife giggled even harder.

"Ok. But why three hours? I don't think any of the VP's could possibly last three hours in bed with you."

"One can't, but three or four can." Darla giggled some more.

"Bitch!" I said with a smile.

"I am. But I think you like me that way."

"No. I love you that way! Now I have to tell you how we take care of the problem with my appointment to the VP's position. Feldman is afraid I'll go ballistic when I find out they've all been screwing my wife regularly for months... Ok. Here's what we're going to do."

The poker table was set up in the den. We had the dining room table spread with snacks and soft drinks. The bar was well stocked and ready. The lighting around the table was excellent, but in other parts of the house it was subdued. The children were spending the weekend with their grandparents. It was 7 PM, and we were ready.

"Are you comfortable with this?" I asked my wife.

"Absolutely, Honey. I'm just worried about you."

"Why?"

"Well, I've been fucked by all these men before, but you didn't know. This time you will. Are you sure you're Ok? I dodged the bullet once when you figured out what I had been doing. I don't want to take any chances on losing you now."

"You know better than that."

----------------

Promptly at 8 PM, our guests began to arrive. Devin Heidorn and Joel Burditt arrived together. Shortly thereafter, Jerrett Knight and Frank Ortman rang the doorbell. Chris Harbeck was five minutes late. A couple of minutes later Marvin Streeper entered our den. All of us had to wait an additional ten minutes before Martin Feldman arrived with the Associate CEO, Neal Folden.

"Good evening, Gentlemen," I began. "Thank you for coming. I feel certain the evening will put your worries to rest and, in addition, be very enjoyable. As you can see, we're going to play a little Texas Hold'em poker for small stakes, but that is far from the real purpose of tonight's meeting."

"Sounds like fun," Feldman said with a smile. Why don't we all get something to eat and make ourselves a ******* while Howard fills us in on all the details." No one felt like arguing with the CEO so the nine of us crowded around the dining room table and the bar filling our plates and fixing drinks.

"I'll come straight to the point," I began. "Martin has already informed me that I'm the consensus choice to take Lansing's place as VP, but you're concerned about a "problem", as he puts it. Although the CEO declined to tell what the problem was, it was not difficult to deduce. If any of you are interested in how I discovered the truth, I'll be glad to fill in the details whenever you like. For now, I'll skip all that and just get the nub of the issue."

"The problem is that, by the agreed upon operational procedures of the firm, no one is ever advanced to the level of district manager unless his wife, on her own initiative, makes herself sexually available to the VP's, the Associate CEO, and the CEO. Furthermore, the procedures require that once a man is promoted to District Manager, his wife must remain available if he is to retain the position. This is also the reason why no one is ever advanced to a VP position from the ranks of district manager. It would, perhaps, create problems when he learns that his wife has been screwed multiple times by his VP colleagues, the Associate CEO, and the CEO."

"All of you agree that I'm the man you need to take Lansing's position, but you're worried that I will go ballistic when I learn that all of you have been between my wife's legs many, many times and perhaps "blow the whistle" so to speak. Well, as you can plainly see, I know all this and I'm not going ballistic. Your worries are pointless."

"Not only am I not going ballistic, I'm actually delighted that my wife realized that I needed her help although I hadn't yet realized it. If she had not been astute and willing to help, I would still be an associate district manager making unending site visitations instead of being on the verge of becoming a VP. Furthermore, I can tell you gentleman that my wife has never been hotter, wilder, or a more loving companion in our bed. I love it! So all of you can relax."

"Well, that's very interesting news, Howard," Burditt commented. "But it's one thing to say all that; it's quite another to prove you mean it."

"Absolutely! That's the second purpose of tonight's meeting... to prove that I'm very serious and that I mean every word. Will all of you please take a seat at the poker table. It's going to be a small game with a $10 limit and a maximum of three raises."

"Why such small stakes?" Streeper asked. "We're all financially well off. We can afford much larger stakes."

"Of course you can, Marvin. But the real purpose isn't poker or winning money. It's to enjoy the services of our hostess for the evening. All of her services... and I'm sure each of you understands about 'all of her services'. I don't think I need to introduce any of you to our hostess for the evening. Darla! Will you please join us. Our guests are waiting."

My wife entered wearing the outfit I had purchased from Victoria's Secret. Her sexy ass was swinging from side to side as she entered and took a seat on the couch, tiny skirt pulling up to the top of her thighs and her big tits bulging out the top of her blouse.

"My god. Darla! You look absolutely fabulous!", Feldman exclaimed. Then, realizing that her husband was in the room, he looked sheepishly at me and said, "Sorry. She's so gorgeous, I spoke without thinking."

"No need to apologize, Martin. That's what the evening is all about. Darla is going to service all of you however you wish with my blessings."

"Really?" Ortman said skeptically. "Ok. Darla, are you wearing panties under that short little skirt?"

"Of course, I am, Frank. I'll prove it." My wife stood and lifted her skirt to prove that she did, indeed, have on panties.

"Oh Damn!" was all that Ortman could manage to say.

"Shall we begin the game?" I asked. All the men took seats around the table, and play began. As we played, my wife brought drinks and snacks to us, each time bending low to give each a man a good view of her tits. When she was leaning over Knight serving him a *******, he was doing his best to see down her blouse but having trouble.

"Mr. Knight, I don't think you can see my tits well enough can you? I'm very sorry. I should have removed my blouse so it wouldn't be so difficult for you to see them." Every man ignored the poker game as we watched Darla stripping off her blouse. She tossed it carelessly onto the floor and hefted both her big tits. Her bra was transparent exposing all of the large globes and their hard nipples.

When my wife returned to the kitchen, we gradually resumed play. A few hands later, my wife returned with some sandwiches, her tits jiggling as she walked. Again, we all leaned forward trying to see them.

Darla set the sandwiches beside the game table and smiled, "I do believe you gentlemen are still having trouble seeing my big tits. Maybe this will help." With one fluid motion, my wife pulled her bra down below both tits, completely exposing them.

"As many times as I've seen them, I can't get over how big and sexy they look," Burditt commented as he squeezed his prick inside his pants.

Darla noticed him doing it, walked over, and ran her fingers along the big bulge. "Mmmmmm.. I think I've gotten the distinguished VP of the firm hard... It is hard isn't it, Joel? Big... and Hard... and Ready?"

"Oh *******! It's so hard, it hurts," he moaned.

"So does mine," Neal Folden remarked. "Are your panties slotted into your slit, Darla?"

"No. That would be naughty. A girl's panties are supposed to cover her pussy. They can't very well do that if they're slotted into her slit, Mr. Folden."

"I don't believe you, Darla. Prove it," Folden demanded.

"Whatever you say, Sir." My wife squatted right beside the table resting her butt on her heels and then slowly opened her thighs wide to expose the entire plane of her pussy, which we all saw was fully covered by her panties. However, all the men also saw that her panties were nearly as transparent as her bra.

"See, Mr. Folden. Do you believe me now? It wouldn't be proper for me to be waiting on the table with my panties slotted into my pussy."

We played a few more hands as Darla watched. She moved around the table so that every man got a full view of her exposed charms and those that were not yet fully revealed. Finally, Folden couldn't stand it any longer. "Darla, I want your panties slotted. Now! Do it right now."

"Whatever you say, Mr. Folden. But you realize that Howard's wife is going to look like a hot whore if you make me slot my panties in front of everyone. Do I have to do it?"

"Slot the panties, Darla. I won't tell you again."

"Yes, Sir." A moment later, my wife was standing in front of us with the crotch band of her panties slotted deep inside her slit and her labia exposed.

For the next 15 minutes or so, Darla served us with her tits exposed and her panties firmly slotted into her cuntal slit. Finally, Feldman spoke for the first time since he had issued his apology for commenting on my wife's appearance. "I don't know about the rest of you, but I happen to think Darla's best asset is her incredibly sexy ass. And I want to see it. Darla, enough of this teasing. Show us your hot ass!"

My wife dutifully moved right beside the CEO, turned to thrust her ass right in his face, and slowly, ever so slowly lowered her panties over her ass and from there down her thighs until she was completely exposed for Feldman's pleasure.

"Go on, Darla," Feldman ordered. "I'm the CEO and I'm telling you to take it all off. Enough of this teasing. Leave the heels on but take off the rest of it. Now!"

"Yes, Sir." my wife said meekly. She looked over at me with sad expression on her face, "I'm sorry, Honey, but what can I do? Mr. Feldman is your boss and he's ordering me to strip naked so all these high level executives can see your wife's naked body. I'll try to be modest if they will let me." With that comment, my wife pulled her panties off and tossed them into the pile of her other clothes off to one side.

"Is this all right, Mr. Feldman?"

"No, Darla. It isn't."

"But I'm naked now, Mr. Feldman, except for my heels, and you told me to leave them on."

"It's true you're naked, Darla, but with your legs together, we can't see your delicious cunt. Sit on the couch and show it to us. Don't even think about trying to conceal anything."

She smiled and moved to the couch. Turning to face the men, she kept her knees pressed tightly together. Looking at me once again, she said softly, "I'm sorry, Darling. Mr. Feldman has ordered me to show everyone your wife's hot cunt." Her legs opened slowly... wider and wider and wider... until they gaped wide exposing her cunt, the hot open slit leading to her tight vagina, and the erect bud of her clitoris at the top.

"Is this satisfactory, Mr. Feldman? Am I spread wide enough?"

"You are, Darla, but unfortunately, you're sitting on that delicious ass that I and several of the other VP's like so much. Kneel on the couch, head down, ass up. You know the position, my Dear. You've been in it many, many times over the last six months, now haven't you?"

"Yes, Sir. I have. I know how you want me. I can't help it, Howard. The CEO has ordered me to show everyone my ass and my cunt from the rear. You do understand that I have to do it, don't you Dear?"

"Yes, Honey. I know you have no choice. Please assume the position, Darla. Do what my boss tells you to do." A moment later, my wife was kneeling on the couch, her big tits hanging down, her head almost resting on the cushions while her ass was arched high in the air. She had one leg off the couch so that her thighs were spread enough to allow the men to see the entire plane of her cunt and her wet, waiting sex hole."

At this point, Streeper stood and said, "Damn! I can't take any more of her teasing. I've got to fuck her." He got up obviously intending to take my wife into the bedroom and screw her. Feldman stopped him.

"As Howard has made very clear, his wife is here tonight for our pleasure, but for all of us... not just you. If you're going to fuck her, do it here... on the couch or on the floor. We'll go to the bedroom later... all of us. Right now, fuck her on the couch."

Streeper nodded... what else could he do? Feldman was the CEO. He stripped and moved to the couch with my wife. Sitting beside her, Darla moved onto his lap and squirmed her naked cunt against his raging erection. Streeper tried to get into her, but with her ass against his cock, he couldn't get it aligned properly. Before he managed it, my wife had thrust her tits at him and moaned, "Suck my nipples, Honey. That really makes my pussy throb for cock."

He didn't have to be asked twice. Both of his hands came up and squeezed my wife's tits until they were bulging outward toward his mouth. His tongue swiped over the engorged nipples bringing a moan from her lips. Every man was squeezing his cock now.

The more Streeper licked my wife's nipples, the harder she squirmed on his lap, her pussy grinding against his erect organ. Finally, the man groaned and pushed my wife off his lap onto the couch. Standing beside her, he thrust his erect cock toward her face and ordered, "Suck. Suck it, Honey."

Cupping his balls, my wife's mouth moved easily over his 6 and a half inch dick and took him inside until her lips were buried in his pubic hair. Marvin held Darla's head and began thrusting in and out of her mouth hole, essentially fucking her mouth. She took every inch on every thrust. I thought Marvin was going to unload into my wife's mouth, but he had other plans for his load.

Ripping his cock from my wife's lips, he pushed her onto her side on the couch, hoisted her right leg high in the air until her foot rested on his shoulder. He aligned his cock with her opening. When the head touched her pussy, Darla groaned, spread wider, and thrust her hips upward as all hot women do when they're preparing to receive cock.

"Ready?" Marvin asked considerately.

"Oh god YES! Fuck me, Marvin. Give it to me... right here in front of everyone. FUCK ME!"

He did. With one hard thrust, his cock sank out of sight to his balls into my wife's waiting cunt hole. After that, he slammed thrust after thrust into her squishing pussy as she grunted and moaned each time the prick stretched her open and penetrated. Two of the VP's had their cocks out jacking off as they watched the erotic tableau of a beautiful woman being fucked in front of her husband and seven other randy men, all of whom were going to fuck her several times before the evening ended.

After Marvin had ejaculated inside my wife's cunt, the poker game was forgotten as everyone stripped rapidly. Heidorn beat the others to my wife. He sat on the couch and pulled her onto his lap. She started to mount him face-to-face so he could suck her tits as he fucked her cunt, but again Feldman stopped her. "No. Not that way, Darla. Face us so we can see Devin's cock fucking your hot cunt."

Without pausing, Darla swiveled around on Devin's lap so that she was facing Feldman directly, her cunt in direct line with his eyes. She raised her ass, turned to Devin, and whispered seductively, "Stick it in me, Stud. Fuck me hard. Add your big load to Marvin's." She grunted like a whore when the cock rammed up her waiting vagina.

After Devin had cum inside my wife's pussy, Feldman ordered everyone into the master bedroom. I couldn't help but remember Darla's comment about how much hotter it got men to fuck a married woman in her own bed than elsewhere. Obviously, that's where most of the fucking was going to take place for the rest of the evening.

It was well after 1 AM before my wife had managed to empty the balls of all the VP's, Folden, and Feldman. I lost count, but I think every man fucked her twice except Burditt who I know screwed her three times. I just watched, but by the time the evening was over, my cock was hurting like hell. That's what happens to a man when he stays hard for four hours without relief.

The only way Darla was able to satisfy 8 men was to use everyone of her holes. Several times during the evening, I saw her sucking two cocks, first one.. then the other... back and forth... while another cock plowed her cunt or her ass.

It became obvious to me very quickly that most of the VP's liked fucking my wife's ass. It seemed like every time I looked into the bedroom she had a cock up her ass. Often, they would have ass sitting a cock while one or two other men pumped her mouth.

Before long, the VP's grew impatient waiting for their turn. After that, she was getting it three and four at time. Her ass and cunt holes were continuously occupied by cock usually with two others taking turns in my wife's mouth.

Toward the end, they got my wife in missionary position with her legs up and back, her knees almost touching her tits. One man pumped her cunt while three others jacked off and creamed her body. One by one, they ejaculated in or on my wife until all eight sets of balls were totally drained. The last hour was spent with the men using our two bathrooms to shower and clean up before returning home.

I saw all the guests to the door. Feldman was the last to leave. Before he did so, he smiled and said, "Howard, thank you for a wonderful evening. And thank you for solving the problem that I spoke about. I expect your appointment to vice president will be official by Tuesday of this coming week."

"Thank you, Martin. Now, you do understand that this was Darla's swan song as an available cunt and ass for the executives, right?"

"Of course. The wives of the CEO and VP's are not available on demand. Of course, they can always engage in fun when they wish, if they wish."

"Of course. I wouldn't have it any other way. If Darla wants you to do her ass, then enjoy. But, it's her choice."

Feldman had turned to leave, but then stopped and turned back to me. "You realize, I'm sure, that as of next Tuesday, all the wives of the District Managers and most of the wives of the Associate District Managers will be at your beck and call whenever you wish to use them. But strict secrecy and discretion is the order of the day. You never suspected and neither should the other District Managers. You know that Grant Arner is a District Manager, I'm sure. It created quite a stir when we promoted him ahead of you simply because Darla had not yet made herself available."

"I know. What about it?"

"I'm just curious. Are you going to fuck Grant's wife? You can you know. Anytime you want her."

I laughed. "I haven't decided yet."

Feldman smiled, shook my hand, and left.

As soon as I shut the door, I raced back to the master bedroom. My wife was nearly ******* in the middle of the bed. I gently carried her into the spa and got into the whirlpool bath with her. Over the next 30 minutes I cleaned and bathed her. Afterwards, I carried her into the guest bedroom and rubbed lotion over her tired body. We curled up together and slept until noon Sunday morning.

I awoke with my wife kissing me and rubbing her big tits over my chest. I got hard almost instantly. "Hi, Sexy," she cooed. "That's quite an hard problem you have down there," she grinned as her hand stroked me gently.

"Very hard. It's been that way for about 12 hours now."

"Everything is sore, Honey. Even my jaw hurts from sucking all those cocks. Would it be Ok if I just jack you off now to give you some relief?"

"No. I'd rather wait until every thing is healed and the soreness is gone. Besides, I don't deserve to have you worry about me after every thing you've done for us. First you made me a district manager after I had failed for over a year. Then, last night, you got me promoted to vice president. I'm going to fix you a wonderful breakfast and then we're going to sleep the rest of the afternoon. Tonight, we'll go out for a wonderful dinner and dancing if you feel like it."

---------------------------------------

After we had enjoyed breakfast together, and were curled up in bed about to sleep the rest of the afternoon, Darla propped herself up on her elbow and stared into my eyes. "I love you!" she said.

"And I love you... more than I can tell you."

"Mmmm..." She curled up against me. Just before we dropped into a deep sleep, my loving wife said softly, "Burditt is really sad that I'm not available to him any longer."

"I'm sure he'll get used to it."

"He's got such a big cock."

"He does. I saw it last night."

"And he knows just how to use it."

"Make you cum?"

"Always."

"Do you want to have it in you again?"

"Mmmmmmmmm...."

"Regularly?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm..."

"Fucking you... hard?"

"MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."