COCK SIZE CHART

I'm just outside of the "enjoyable" range. 5-3/4" long and 2-3/4" around. I've started using a pump to try to gain some girth. My wife caught me pumping and started asking questions. She laughed even after seeing the results and gave me a very sarcastic hand clap and "oooh, impressive"
She then proceeded to tell me that the size of my cock isn't the only reason that I'm a cuckold. I'm good with her cuckolding me but it would be nice if she at least occasionally should interest in fucking me...plus I've always wanted to be able to make her cum just by fucking her.

I personally think this chart is wrong. I’ve had 13.5x8 before and it hurt at first. But he worked me slow and steady for about 20 minutes then used long deep slow strokes. I had the most amazing orgasm ever. Anything under 7.5 just has zero interest to me. Mentally I can’t get turned on and physically I just never feel that powerful stretching feeling that drives me insane. My husband is 6x5. There is no way I’m putting that inside me! He is now content though using his tongue to pleasure my clit and his hand on his cock.
Perfect. If your hubby doesn't measure up I doesn't mean he is useless. Yes don't let him use his dick on you but hands and tongue are options to keep him involved physically. Like many women on here I feel I need to by fully stretched out during sex, best feeling in the world. Hubs can watch and listen.
J
Xoxoxo

I’m just about an E. But it really doesn’t bother me, as I have for so many years now identified with my female side so very much.

Perfect. If your hubby doesn't measure up I doesn't mean he is useless. Yes don't let him use his dick on you but hands and tongue are options to keep him involved physically. Like many women on here I feel I need to by fully stretched out during sex, best feeling in the world. Hubs can watch and listen.
J
Xoxoxo
Dam I couldn't do it I l8ve tearing my girls pussy and swelling it up

J
Xoxoxo

i guess the real question is does an A-level black cock satisfy your pussy or your ass or both? i've been with many women who despite loving to have my long dick shoved in their pussies had to think twice before having it drill their tiny ass holes, unless your ass hole is stretched/trained enough to take a real cock of course

Back