Cock cage for hubby

my hubbys enjoying his metal cage since i bought last xmas. after returning from a biz trip to barbados i put his cage back on and massaged his balls. ive been inserting two fingers into his ass to get him used to penetration while ill play with his unimpressive cock. im working toward getting into pegging with him. i need to see my bull tomorrow and take a long deep fuking and his seed

my hubbys enjoying his metal cage since i bought last xmas. after returning from a biz trip to barbados i put his cage back on and massaged his balls. ive been inserting two fingers into his ass to get him used to penetration while ill play with his unimpressive cock. im working toward getting into pegging with him. i need to see my bull tomorrow and take a long deep fuking and his seed
He'll enjoy being pegged after you have been fingering his cuck pussy, my last girlfriend pegged me before I'd eat her sloppy wet pussy it's something that will be done frequently in my next relationship

When I am playing the cuck role. I like to be and feel uncomfortable. My wife understands that this is a big part of the fetish for me. So when we started using a cock cage she makes sure I wear a heavy uncomfortable metal one.

My cage weighs just over 3lbs. It is very snug and restrictive. It was custom made by a bull to a another cuck couple we sometimes get together with.

The heaviness of the cage is enough of a distraction to remind me of what I am being denied. My mind battles to focus on the different sensory inputs. Desperately wanting to jerk off watching my wife and her lover. To the heavy agonizing ill-fitting cock cage that is irritating and distracting me.

My wife has prefected this torment by sometimes requiring I insert an inflatable butt plug. She gives it a pump everytime she orgasms.

To round out my torment she has me put on a bra. The bra isn't to make me into a cross dressing cuck. The bra is tight and extremely comfortable. It feels like it cuts into your skin. I feel for women for wearing them.

It's as if my brain can't decide if I should be turned on or irritated. It jumps between my cage, butt plug, bra, and watching. To make matters worse when she distracts me like this it seems she has more powerful and satisfying orgasms.

When I am playing the cuck role. I like to be and feel uncomfortable. My wife understands that this is a big part of the fetish for me. So when we started using a cock cage she makes sure I wear a heavy uncomfortable metal one.

My cage weighs just over 3lbs. It is very snug and restrictive. It was custom made by a bull to a another cuck couple we sometimes get together with.

The heaviness of the cage is enough of a distraction to remind me of what I am being denied. My mind battles to focus on the different sensory inputs. Desperately wanting to jerk off watching my wife and her lover. To the heavy agonizing ill-fitting cock cage that is irritating and distracting me.

My wife has prefected this torment by sometimes requiring I insert an inflatable butt plug. She gives it a pump everytime she orgasms.

To round out my torment she has me put on a bra. The bra isn't to make me into a cross dressing cuck. The bra is tight and extremely comfortable. It feels like it cuts into your skin. I feel for women for wearing them.

It's as if my brain can't decide if I should be turned on or irritated. It jumps between my cage, butt plug, bra, and watching. To make matters worse when she distracts me like this it seems she has more powerful and satisfying orgasms.
Congratulations! your wife understood and accepted your fetish and is now using it to enhance your orgasm and her orgasm. you are a happy husband. not everyone is so lucky

Cherry Keeper. They offer a large choice of tubes and rings. You can come close to a custom fit without custom price. Thay have some of the largest ring sizes.

Back