Cock Cage at the beach?

I think of what it would be like to be in a vacation situation with my wife, in a setting where it's all very adult; couples (incl more mature couples like us!) and male singles alike looking to explore, socialize, and connect, the pursuit of purposeful, open-minded pleasure understood by all.
44D883A8-AF34-417B-8B0A-2EB896C9CE86.jpeg
Can’t believe I’m feeling and thinking thoughts like this at our ages but it would be exhilarating and frankly, just so damned liberating, to hit the beach or pool wearing a device under a speedo while she's in something that shows off her charms, meanwhile with hung guys on-the-make cruising and sporting their wares all over the place. And if I’m ever lucky enough for us to evolve to that, I absolutely WOULD do that, even though wearing just a Speedo — sans cage — would probably represent our status and deliver the “message” just as clearly😉!!!
23AEDA3C-D492-4C98-BE01-78AD1DE7A28A.jpeg
Still, I'd love for THAT to be our way of signaling who we are…our interest, availability, and receptiveness to overtures from talented men with a thirst for cuckold couples eager to explore. Then enjoy all that might follow.
9B48A98B-284B-46BF-8A8E-C11565FFE65D.jpeg

I'm pretty sure the cage would stay on some (or all) of the time during a hook up anyhow, so whyTF not??!!!

Last edited:
Back