CNN Headline: Cuckolding can be positive...

Like I'd ever trust an article by CNN, the world leader in fake news...
I tend to agree, but if it is true, articles like this can be a positive step to taking it out of the shadows. IMHO the most important statement is "The reality of watching your spouse have sex with someone else -- or knowing they're doing it, if you're not there -- is often very different than the fantasy. It can dredge up powerful emotions, so take baby steps and keep talking and communicating." We have seen too many hubbies freak out when the wife enjoys it more then he thought she would.

"Overall, our research found that for the most part, cuckolding tends to be a positive fantasy and behavior," said Ley. "It doesn't appear to be evidence of disturbance, of an unhealthy relationship, or of disregard for one's partner." But there's an important caveat, added Lehmiller. "We found several personality factors that predict more positive experiences acting on cuckolding fantasies. For those who have a lot of relationship anxiety or abandonment issues, who lack intimacy and communication, and who aren't careful, detail-oriented planners, acting on a consensual non-monogamy fantasy could very well be a negative experience," he said. "In other words, not everyone who has a cuckolding fantasy should think about acting on it."

I tend to agree, but if it is true, articles like this can be a positive step to taking it out of the shadows. IMHO the most important statement is "The reality of watching your spouse have sex with someone else -- or knowing they're doing it, if you're not there -- is often very different than the fantasy. It can dredge up powerful emotions, so take baby steps and keep talking and communicating." We have seen too many hubbies freak out when the wife enjoys it more then he thought she would.

Some things are not meant to be taken out of the shadows. Do you know nothing of bdsm etiquette? Fetishes like this are not meant to be mainstream, they are not for everyone. This one can destroy marriages and relationships. Far better to keep it in the shadows. Some things will never be accepted by the mainstream, most churches would excommunicate you if your lifestyle became known publicly. Theres a reason those of us in the bdsm community stay in the shadows and keep pleasure separate from our everyday lives.

Some things are not meant to be taken out of the shadows. Do you know nothing of bdsm etiquette? Fetishes like this are not meant to be mainstream, they are not for everyone. This one can destroy marriages and relationships. Far better to keep it in the shadows. Some things will never be accepted by the mainstream, most churches would excommunicate you if your lifestyle became known publicly. Theres a reason those of us in the bdsm community stay in the shadows and keep pleasure separate from our everyday lives.
I never equated my lifestyle with BDSM. Since when is BDSM in the shadows? It has been in Hollywood for years and there all types of clubs around.

Back