Clubs in Houston, TX

Do you know if or have you heard if, any one of the clubs is better for BBC action than another?
The club called Friends Lifestyle Lounge in south Houston off of I-45 is supposed to be a club where a lot of black men and some white couples attend, but we have been told by several people that it is not a very nice club and poorly maintained and does not always seem a safe and good environment for women or couples. There are some other posts on this thread about that club.

I don't know if it's still there or not, but there used to be a club near Almeda Mall called Secrets...I think. It was off-premise but the times we went there there were very few white people at all.

I remember Secrets. I went with a black Dom I dated 15 years ago. It was cool. I don't remember exactly where it was but knew it was off 45S. Is it still open?

I don't know if it's still there or not, but there used to be a club near Almeda Mall called Secrets...I think. It was off-premise but the times we went there there were very few white people at all.
I am not 100% sure, but I don't think Secrets is still open in Houston.

Yes the cover charges for TMZ and Club 4Play are about the same whether you are a couple or a single man. Single women are generally free to get into either club. TMZ is much more established and is having it's 10 year anniversary this July and almost always has much bigger crowds than Club 4Play as Club 4Play just opened in the summer of 2015. Both clubs are very nice, upscale and have dance floors and sitting areas and also both private and public play areas and Club 4Play has a few special play area room while TMZ had a private play lounge area and a large voyeur play area and two hot tubs too. Both clubs are in north Houston about four miles apart from each other. Club 4Play does usually have a much smaller crowd of people than TMZ but hopefully more people will go over time. The Pendulum Club located in northwest Houston is also a new lifestyle club like Club 4Play and seems to be nice, although we have not yet been there. The Pendulum Club cover charges for everyone is similar to the other two clubs. Although all of the clubs are open on some different week nights, Friday and Saturday nights are the two best nights to attend. Friday nights at all three clubs allow couples, single women, and single men. Saturday nights at all three clubs only allow couples and single women to attend.
Just an update on the Houston clubs with which we are familiar. Club 4Play closed down about a month or more ago. it was only open from the summer of 2015 until this early summer I think. Of course the most established and longest running club in Houston, TMZ (The Mystery Zone) is still open and has been open for over ten years now. Also, the other new club called The Pendulum is also still open in Houston.

The best couples club with the most good looking people is Desirous party.
Yes, Desirous Party does sponsor occasional lifestyle parties in the Houston area at different hotel or club venues every few months it seems. We have not yet gone to any of the events, but you can check their website for parties in Houston and purchase tickets for them online.

Tmz has a good abundance of young bbc. When we lived in spring many of the guys who went to school with my husband went there 1 or 2 nights a week. Always 1 or 2 gangbang girls who went along with them.
TMZ is probably the best lifestyle/swinger club in Houston and the one we go to on a regular basis. Yes, there are sometimes several black single men at the club on Wednesday and Friday nights when they allow single men and there are also several black couples who also attend sometimes. But the single men at the club are hit or miss and there is not always a lot of single black men there if that is what you are looking for.....just depends on the night. The cover charge rates for single men is pretty high to limit the number of single men in the club on any given night.

TMZ is probably the best lifestyle/swinger club in Houston and the one we go to on a regular basis. Yes, there are sometimes several black single men at the club on Wednesday and Friday nights when they allow single men and there are also several black couples who also attend sometimes. But the single men at the club are hit or miss and there is not always a lot of single black men there if that is what you are looking for.....just depends on the night. The cover charge rates for single men is pretty high to limit the number of single men in the club on any given night.
I may show up one day, celebrity status :cool:

Went to TMZ last night for the Halloween party, it was packed! Lots of great costumes. EXPENSIVE!
Yes the Halloween party every year at TMZ is pretty elaborate and a lot of people wear great costumes. We have never gone for the Halloween party in the past. Although I am sure it is fun, the focus is more on the costumes and socializing and when I go, I do like to socialize too, but also have some fun in the back rooms of the club too lol. Wearing costumes seems to get in the way of adult fun often.

Yes the Halloween party every year at TMZ is pretty elaborate and a lot of people wear great costumes. We have never gone for the Halloween party in the past. Although I am sure it is fun, the focus is more on the costumes and socializing and when I go, I do like to socialize too, but also have some fun in the back rooms of the club too lol. Wearing costumes seems to get in the way of adult fun often.
You are absolutely right, the back VIP area was sooooooooo crowded one could hardly move. Glad we went but Saturday nights are couples only and some what cliquish.

hell yeah well i know where im going my next trip to Houston. either with my kitty to catch a unicorn or by myself to give some bbc to some hot wives . but what city/town state has a bbc night?

I might go to The Pendulum Club. But, i dont know when. how they cant communication. what if i communicate with other people. Because im deaf
Well the Pendulum Club does allow single men on all nights they are open except on Saturday night, which is reserved for couples and single women only. I'm sorry, but I don't know what to tell you about communicated with other people since you are deaf. People do socialize and visit in the main club areas a lot to get to know each other, so I am not sure how that will work for you there. Good luck!

Back