Clubs in Houston, TX

Well the Pendulum Club does allow single men on all nights they are open except on Saturday night, which is reserved for couples and single women only. I'm sorry, but I don't know what to tell you about communicated with other people since you are deaf. People do socialize and visit in the main club areas a lot to get to know each other, so I am not sure how that will work for you there. Good luck!
I'm new to Houston and looking to keep busy in the lifestyle I'll be looking forward to going to some of those places

We were able to get away last weekend and headed over to the Friends Lifestyle Lounge at Park Place and the Gulf Freeway. When we got there to our great disappointment it was closed down :(. It was always reasonably priced and they had there fair share of Blacks. We're not sure where to head to now. We know all the standard lifestyle clubs in the area but most are very expensive with a lot of clicks.

Colette's opened a new lifestyle swinger club in Houston about a year ago in February 2017. It opened in the same location that Club 4 Play was as that club closed after being opened for less than a year. Colette's has a very good reputation and has a lifestyle club in both New Orleans and Dallas, and their third club is now in Houston. The three best lifestyle swinger clubs in Houston are TMZ, Colette's, and The Pendulum Club. TMZ and Colette's are within about 5 miles of each other in north Houston and The Pendulum Club is in northwest Houston. Colette's is also now getting ready to open their 4th lifestyle club in Austin, Texas.

Got a chance to get out this past Wednesday night and headed to TMZ. Imagine our surprise when we found it wasn't open. When we went to their web site it appears they changed their opened nights to Friday and Saturday only with a couples and ladies only policy. We always enjoyed meeting the single Black Men there. Any one have suggestions for other clubs?

Got a chance to get out this past Wednesday night and headed to TMZ. Imagine our surprise when we found it wasn't open. When we went to their web site it appears they changed their opened nights to Friday and Saturday only with a couples and ladies only policy. We always enjoyed meeting the single Black Men there. Any one have suggestions for other clubs?
Yes TMZ changed their policy and the days of the week they are now open after their renovation in the summer of 2018. TMZ now only allows couples and single women and are only open on Friday and Saturday nights. The two other very good lifestyle clubs in Houston are Colette in north Houston on FM 1960 near I-45 north about four miles west of TMZ and The Pendulum Club in northwest Houston on Hwy 290. The Pendulum Club will also be opening a second club on the south side of the Houston on I-45 south. I provided more details about both Colette and The Pendulum Club earlier in this thread. Both of these clubs allow men on the nights they are open except Saturday night. Both clubs and TMZ all have websites for more details about costs and hours of operation.

I am guessing that Colette is located in the old Club 4 Play building. Went to Club 4 Play a couple of times but it was extremely disappointing, hardly any one there. Is the Pendulum Club the old Wishes? We do miss some of the old clubs.

I am guessing that Colette is located in the old Club 4 Play building. Went to Club 4 Play a couple of times but it was extremely disappointing, hardly any one there. Is the Pendulum Club the old Wishes? We do miss some of the old clubs.

Pendulum club is on hempstead highway I believe at an unmarked building connected to a strip club.

Wishes closed down for good in that shopping center off highway 290.

Yes, Colette is now in the same building that used to be Club 4 Play. Colette redesigned and organized the club and it's much better now and much more professionally run by management. Colette has a lot more people attend there than Club 4 Play did.

I went to Club 4 Play a few times when it first opened and there were more people there at the beginning and I met some people to hang out with, but the ownership didn't run the club well. The only person I played with was one of the managers who I saw outside of the club and I played with him several times at my hotel for several months when I went to Houston. The club continued to decline and eventually shut down. Colette took the club over less than a year later and seems to do well.

The Pendulum Club is in a different facility than Wish's on Hwy 290 and seems to be doing very well since it opened about two years ago and now the female owner is opening a second club on the south side of Houston on I-45.

There are several swinger/lifestyle clubs in the Houston area. One of the best and longest running clubs is TMZ (The Mystery Zone) located in north Houston. There are also a couple of new clubs that just opened in Houston in the summer of 2015. One of the new clubs is Club 4 Play also in north Houston and only about four miles from TMZ. Both clubs are located on FM 1960 near I-45. Another new club is northwest Houston near Hwy 290 is The Pendulum Club and is run and owned by a woman. All three of these clubs are on-premise clubs and all three sites have websites you can check for hours and rules. All three clubs allow single men on all night they are open except on Saturday nights, which is reserved for couples and single women only. So far we have only been to TMZ and Club 4Play and both clubs are very nice. There is also a new on-premise club on the south side of Houston near I-45 South called Friends Swinger Lounge, but we do not really know much about it yet. Another club on the west side of Houston in the Galleria area is called, Choices, but again, we don't know too much about it. There is also a off premise lifestyle club in northwest Houston near Hwy 290 called Wish's and has a regular bar and restaurant where some people in the lifestyle can meet and socialize. All of the other clubs are BYOB and require a membership and nightly cover charge. Hope this information helps.
Thanks, I’m interested in checking them out when working in the area.

We just found out that "The Mystery Zone"
(TMZ) on 1960 has permanently closed.
That club had been around for ever.
Does any one know what happened?
View attachment 2269811
Wow, we had not heard that TMZ had permanently closed. We have not been there for some time and knew it was closed temporarily for renovations last summer. They also changed their policy to only allow couples and single women in the club and no longer allowed single men on Friday nights. TMZ was opened for about 12 or 13 years I think. We will have to research and find out what happened. Maybe the new Houston Colette club took away too much business. There is also the relatively new Pendulum Club in northwest Houston and they were planning to open a second Pendulum Club in south Houston.

Wow, we had not heard that TMZ had permanently closed. We have not been there for some time and knew it was closed temporarily for renovations last summer. They also changed their policy to only allow couples and single women in the club and no longer allowed single men on Friday nights. TMZ was opened for about 12 or 13 years I think. We will have to research and find out what happened. Maybe the new Houston Colette club took away too much business. There is also the relatively new Pendulum Club in northwest Houston and they were planning to open a second Pendulum Club in south Houston.

A couple told me they didn’t pay their ‘private club’ taxes for a while so lost their license and had to no longer allow nudity/on site play which pretty much killed their business. Not sure how true that is but that’s what I’ve heard. I went to Collette’s about two months ago and it seems most people migrated there as it had a nice sized crowd. I enjoyed Collette’s so will definitely be going back.

A couple told me they didn’t pay their ‘private club’ taxes for a while so lost their license and had to no longer allow nudity/on site play which pretty much killed their business. Not sure how true that is but that’s what I’ve heard. I went to Collette’s about two months ago and it seems most people migrated there as it had a nice sized crowd. I enjoyed Collette’s so will definitely be going back.
Yes, after further research it appears that TMZ closed due to some tax and licensing issues. The club was open for over 12 years I think and was the oldest surviving lifestyle club in the Houston area. Now there is Colette which is also in north Houston and only about 4 miles from where TMZ was. It has been opened for about 2 years now and I have been there a couple of time when TMZ was still open. There is also The Pendulum Club in northwest Houston that is owned by a woman and have been opened for a few years. We have not been to The Pendulum Club, but I have heard it is very good and they just opened a second Pendulum Clun in the south Houston area recently.

Back