Clubbing

The dance scene i guess. It's not at the end of the movie though. 🤔

230706815a06232ec37a40b18253a47a--that-dress-red-dress.jpg

[The picture above is linked in from pinterest.com as uploaded by Jenaé America. I do not own it; infringement of copyright or any other possibly associated rights is not intended.]

During the dance a tipsy (or dr*nk) Chenault's (the lady in red's) dress gets unzipped by her Black dance partner who happened to be a complete stranger. Her two (white) accompanists' in-vain attempt to interfere with the scene leads them to have their a$$es kicked out of the club. The Lady only reappears weeks later and it is never reveiled in the movie what had happened that night and the days that had followed. o_O
Yes that’s the scene, I’ll have to rewatch, I guess it was at the end for me because I couldn’t think of anything else after that.. 🔥
Xx

Mmmm tell me more honey??
Xx
Been out on the dance floor dancing by myself. Had two black guys come and start dancing with me. But the end of the song. I was sandwiched between the two of them. Both were grinding their cocks against my ass and pussy. We stayed out through the next song. My dress was lifted and I had fingers in my pussy and hands massaging my ass. It was very erotic

Been out on the dance floor dancing by myself. Had two black guys come and start dancing with me. But the end of the song. I was sandwiched between the two of them. Both were grinding their cocks against my ass and pussy. We stayed out through the next song. My dress was lifted and I had fingers in my pussy and hands massaging my ass. It was very erotic
Mmmm oh honey that’s so hot, I’ve had a few dances like that but never gone quite that far on the floor..
Did you go home with them?
X

Back