Clubbing

Does anyone think this real or is it photo-shopped.. The reason why I question it is because none of the others are watching or paying any attention to her. I remember the few times I’ve been to a male review with a bunch of girlfriends, it’s always one of them that gives a blowjob to any of the black performers and everyone of us are watching..

Does anyone think this real or is it photo-shopped.. The reason why I question it is because none of the others are watching or paying any attention to her. I remember the few times I’ve been to a male review with a bunch of girlfriends, it’s always one of them that gives a blowjob to any of the black performers and everyone of us are watching..
I agree with you. The girls are dancing with other girls and no one pays attention to the one who's giving the blow-job. Besides, there's simply to much light in the area. Real clubs are dimly lit.

photo-shopped.

clubs or bars always start off slow but after a few drinks and shots and no stopping her.
Love taking my wife to Clubs. They always make for a night of fun: lots of strange BBCs and plus my insatiable exhibitionist. Once Sweetie's had 3 or 4 drinks, guys will be playing with her in the bar or on the dance floor, in available rooms, in the parking lot...preferably where everybody can watch.

Last edited:
H
Love taking my wife to Clubs. They always make for a night of fun: lots of strange BBCs and plus my insatiable exhibitionist. Once Sweetie's had 3 or 4 drinks, guys will be playing with her in the bar or on the dance floor, in available rooms, in the parking lot...preferably where everybody can watch.
ot

Back