Club ******* fucked

jjsmith09

Couple
Gold Member
May-03-2021 00-46-35.gif

This unexpected destiny started in an urban LA night club. Out of town, visiting Mei's family members. Her older sister, Kimi, picked us up from the hotel, near the airport, for a night out in the city. Upon Kimi's arrival, I was surprised, since she made no previous mention of her thuggish looking bf, who was of very dark complexion and smoking, what seemed to be a thin cigar, and was driving an oversized SUV. He ordered me to sit up front, and I obediently obliged, so the sisters could catch up with each other in the spacious backseat area.

Kimi introduced the driver, "Oh Mike, that's M9 Daddy... uh... uh, I mean that's Malik. Malik meet Michael, that's Mei finance". Kimi mentioned they were just close friends, then quickly mumbled "Beau got some magic in that big ole black daddy dick". Just audible enough to leave me questioning what she said, but Mei clearly understood and started giggling profusely.

I noticed Malik, licking his lips, rather seductively as he looked back in the rear view mirror. He did this as he frequently toked on his fragrant cigar. Leaving an actually sweet aroma in the car. A lingering scent between strawberries and potent marijuana. I was actually starting to feel a contact high hitting from all the smoke.

I looked over my shoulder to checkout what had Malik's interest and sure enough, Mei was a sight to behold. I pleaded for her to wear the sleek and revealing dress, I bought her earlier today, but I didn't expect it to slip and ride up against the SUV's leather seats like that. Her tenderly toned inner thighs were clearly visibly all the way up to her silky lil black panty. The top of the dress was daring too. It slung loosely and purposely made to wear with no bra at all. She really had no idea how sexy she looked, while trying gracefully keep the dress in place with Malik's aggressive driving skills. She was revealing a lot to him with her struggles and he was fully aware of it.

I then clearly understood what Malik wanted and I felt a swell of pride come on. I was her bf and she looked so stunning tonight. My heart palpitated as I admired her graceful beauty and her innocent sexiness. She was too busy chatting with Kimi and Malik to notice my creeping over her delicious figure.

Her older sister was dressed way more conservatively, wearing camo tights with a tight-fitting casual shirt with some understated cleavage showing. Kimi was much heavier than Mei. She was also struggling with her shirt a bit. I got an eyeful of her voluptuous chest as she was making adjustments. I noticed a dark tattoo of a spade with a "Q" in the middle, as she seemed to be purposefully flashing it with her struggles. I thought that was odd, but I just appreciated the view.

I started feeling uneasy and getting paranoid thoughts from the continuous clouds of smoke wafting around me. Malik started talking up Mei asking her what she likes to do for fun, but before she could answer, Malik blurted out... "dayum girl, you fine as hell... you got wicked fire in those pretty eyes, that silky black hair and those juicy lips... mmh... mmh you sure u ain't got Black in ya, baby girl". Mei without hesitation replied, "Not yet, magic daddy, not yet". Her face was flushed with color as stared into Malik's eyes, thru rear view mirror and seductively bit her lower lip, as she brushed her hair away from her face to clearly show her seriousness.

The tense silence was deafening. As if time was standing still, I notice Malik stroking what looked to be one of those larger Mag flashlights in his pants.. no way that was his penis. As he said back to her, "oowee u a real asian baddie, huh?. Don't worry, we gonna have sum real fun tonite."

Then Malik looks over at me and says, in pent up frustration: (as he continues to obscenely rub the large object in pants) "Fuuuuck, you know what I'm saying!" I didn't know how to respond to that, so I just nodded to affirm. I felt very awkward, so I looked back at Mei and everyone started laughing as if it was just joke, but no other confirmation. Ok, just a prank they all played on me. Or was it? I wasn't sure, I was dizzy from the contact high. I was probably being overly paranoid by questioning what just happened, so I let it go.

About 30mins later, we arrived at a downtown LA club. It was earlier in the evening, so the crowd was light and the place was a bit dead. My finance was way too overdressed for place, but Malik made sure no one bothered the girls as they talked and giggled taking a tour thru the club. Malik took care of everyone with the drinks. We had a few and everyone was feeling more relaxed as the conversation was fun. Malik did not like the music at this place, so we decided to move on to another club. We hopped back and drove another 20mins. Everyone was talking and feeling a bit high to notice how bad the neighborhood was, but was definitely in the bad part of LA just outside the downtown area. Malik gave the keys to someone he knew at the front door so we didn't have to walk on the nearby busy streets.

Now this club was much smaller and busier, the music was loud with the mix heavy on the bass side, you could feel the strong bass vibrations. No one seemed to mind, but I noticed, the club seemed to be very casual and 95%+ Afro-American. This concerned me, since I was the only white guy in the place and Mei really stood out being a lighter tone Filipina and so scantly dressed. Oddly enough her sister and her friend were dressed appropriately for the scene, while we were way out of sorts. We were led to believe this was going to be a night out at higher end night clubs in the Korean section of the city.

Making the best of it, Malik, holding Kimi's hand, led the way to a bar lounge area. I walked behind Mei, while I did, I noticed several men took the opportunity to introduce themselves and whispered compliments to her which made her passage thru, a bit eventful and challenging. She seemed to really appreciate the overly-friendly attention and charming compliments, while paying no mind to all the deliberate touchy-feely activity from all the surrounding Black men. None of them paid any mind to me, as I watched with some concern. I was more so admiring her graceful struggles to keep her dress in place as she squeezed thru the crowd of interested men.

As we finally made our way to the bar lounge, Malik has lined up mixed vodka shots for us. Mei is not much of a drinker, her sister is bigger and can probably handle twice the amount she can. We follow up the generous shot with another and the sleepy bedroom eyes started to show on Mei already.

Just then, Kimi hops up and starts dancing to a song she liked, so we all made our way to the dance area. We're all dancing and having a good time, we had enough space and everyone was grooving and chill, unlike our entrance walk-thru. The dark seedy red tint of the club lighting seemed to hide my one-dance-fits-all awkwardness. Kimi and Malik started grinding together rather intently. This caught the attention of one of the more hardcore men, who was lurking from the perimeter. He had on a grey wife-beater with a series of gold chains hanging in front, black track pants and unlaced Timberland boots of all things. He openly grab at his crotch as he slipped in behind Kimie, while dancing. He surprised her, when he abruptly pressed up against her from behind and slapped her thick Pinay ass really hard. She wasn't having it, she pushed him away instantly.

At this moment, he laid eyes on my precious jewel, Mei, he studied her like a predatory wolf, as she naively put on an extremely seductive show for his hungered eyes. He shifted to my stare with a clear disdain of my whiteness. I nervously signaled a perceived offering by shifting my eyes to her sensational sexual presentation and then back to him. It was acknowledged as an unspoken offering of her, and subconsciously, it was. He wasted no time with the given invitation and made his way behind Mei. It seems all the contact smoke, throughout the car ride, and the layered in drinks had taking their toll on Mei. Her eyes were barely open, although she was dancing perfectly to the beat of the bass rich rhythms. As his determined hands took hold of her swaying hips, she reached out and grab my hands to pull me closer.

I was not sure what to do, so I raised our arms up above our heads, as if that was part of the dance. Instead I froze. Realizing my maneuver was only ensuring her complete submission to any phsyical advance from her new dance partner. While the DJ mixed in a smoother, more sensual RnB sample interlude, lewd statements could be heard from a group of men, who were intently watching Mei from the perimeter. A mixture of voices saying, "oh damn, asian baby girl b off the hook XC"... "haha, white-bread don't know what da fuk to do"... "White boi ain't b handling dat gud pussy rite. Shhit... he can't even dance, u know he can't fuck either... gotta b a two pump chump wit dat top-shelf lil' baddie."
Mei smile with elation to these normally inappropriate comments and compliments. Clarifying her natural appreciation for this highly motivating attention. Mei, in semi-lucid state, started thinking these wise Black men were, very much, right. Yes, my finance can't handle me sexually or on the dance floor. Of course, he never last more than 2 minutes and I don't even feel anything when he prematurely completes.

As the music dropped lower and beat slowed, their grind was much deeper and purposeful now. This relaxed Mei even more as she laid back into Q and turned her head to meet his lips. She kissed him, and oh so sensually. Q's right hand was deep into Mei's panty, while his left hand was pawing all over her chest. Her left breast was freed from his rough handling. I fell into a shocked trance when the same exact "Q within a spade" tattoo, as seen on her sister, was revealed. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. I really felt completely numb, like I was witnessing in a disconnected dream state.

The deeper contrasting mark against her paler skin tone, along with her fully erect dark nipple was simply mesmerizing. I was stunned and dizzied by all of this, as I continued to hold her hands up and out of the way, so Q can have his way with my precious Mei. This brought me in close enough to feel her heavy breathing and cooing between their now more urgent kisses.

I went to let go of Mei's hands, but she squeezed and held on tightly as she started shaking. I could clearly feel her groin pressing into his hand and against me while her legs started shaking, profusely. I felt a profound dampness building at the crouch of my pants as she proceeded to squirt from his aggressive hand fucking. It was really warm and so much, I wasn't sure if she was urinating on me or not. I had no idea.

I looked around to see if anyone was noticing, when I saw Kimi pant-less and straddling Malik in the lounge area. I didn't notice this before, but other asian women were in the lounge area were getting extremely intimate with Black men also. Most of them were displaying the same boldly black Q-spade tattoo contrasting against their lighter skin. Just then a deep sickening feeling of her planned deceit, clashing with frenzied desire to see more.

Just then, Mei's upper body is pushed aggressively into me. Now her head is on my shoulder and hot whimpers in my ear are repeating along with the pushes against me.

Mei starts heated slurring in my ear with trouble breath, "Pleeese doo-on't... no.. No... NOOO... please don't let him, baby" "uuugh.. he's sooo big... I can't... please... baby... please... don't let him take me like this.. I'm too ******* to stop him. Please miii-keey... oooou... it's too big" I stood frozen through all her pleading cries for help as Q aggressively took her sacred BLACKED virginity.

Less than 5 minutes her toned changed from distressed whimpering pleads to a huskier womanly pitch.

Her unfiltered evaluation burned and scarred deeply:

"mmmm... yeeeessss, like that, Q-Daddy. Own me sloooowly. Oooh deeper, that feels so good. He's so deep inside, miii-miii-ku-cky" "So much deeper than you ever could.... This feels soooo good.. so much mooore, soooo much better"

"No...no more... too little... no more disappointments... off limits... no longer youuuuursss, no, no... mmmh, mmmh"

Q's stroke tempo quickened with urgency, disrupting Mei's denouncement of my sexual worthiness. She was now busy have second earth-shattering orgasm at the age of 28.

Mei sounded off, loudly, without constraint:

"Yes... Yes... Yes... Oh my fucking god... yessss... baby... I'm cumming... cumming... ugh.. umh.. uuuh.. oooh yeeessss" as Mei squeezes my hand with all her might and starts trembling again, as if she's possessed. One last wild buck from her and Q pulls out. A thick glob of his seed hits the concrete flood with a large splat.

Q then pulls Mei down to her knees by the back of her hair. She obediently takes position before his thickly cream coated Big Black Cock. Leaving her panty half way down her thighs, as he utilizes her hair to guide her mouth to his cum lathered cock. Mei gagged and choked on his large cock, as Q relentless pulled her head, firmly, deeper and deeper.

The way Q carelessly fucked her beautiful face, as his conquering seed slid down her inner thighs, was so intense. I couldn't help but to vigorously rub my hardened, half-sized 5" dicklet thru my squirt soaked pant and released, eagerly, as Mei did her best to swallow all of him. Her body glowed, against the camera flashes, as Q pulled her head forward, aggressively, pumping his seed straight down her throat. She did her best to handle this gracefully, but the need to release the flooding pressure, sent a spray of semen from the corners of her mouth and nostrils as she gagged coughed at his final *******-feeding thrust. Dozens of cameras were capturing her finest moment ensuring their chance opportunity.

Q slowly withdrew his, nearly a foot-long, gloriously swinging Big Black Cock, leaving a thick attached webbing of cum and salvia between Mei's agape mouth and Q's victorious gorilla-thick cock. This tether broke free and dangled from Mei's chin, as she stood up and hastily pulled her soaked, black panty partially up, leaving one side much lower than the other. Her left breast, swung freely while doing so. Mei's beautifully contrasted Queen's marking, against her angelic bosom, profoundly underlined the proper beginning of her righteously decreed, Black Only, sexuality. This certainty awoke my deepest love and desire for her, forevermore.

While semen still dripped from her lips, Mei walked over while fixing her disheveled dress and whispered, "thank you for being such a good lil cucky... we needed this relationship correction for awhile now... happy birthday, baby", as her hot breath filled my ear. Then Mei eased all possible betrayal conflicts with a fate-sealing, deliciously sloppy, dirty kiss.

May-03-2021 10-42-44.gif

Last edited:
View attachment 4089181

This unexpected destiny started in an urban LA night club. Out of town, visiting some family members with Mei and her bf, the narrator of this recountment, Micheal. Her older sister, Kimmie, picked us up from the hotel, near the airport, for a night out in the city. Upon Kimmie's arrival, I was surprised, since she made no previous mention of her thuggish looking bf, who was of very dark complexion and smoking, what seemed to be a thin cigar, and was driving an oversized SUV. He ordered me to sit up front, and I obediently obliged, so the sisters could catch up with each other in the spacious backseat area. Her sister introduced the driver as "9-way... uh, sorry, that's Malik", as just her friend and we made light conversation as he drove.

I noticed Malik, licking his lips, rather seductively as he looked back in the rear view mirror. He did this as he frequently toked on his fragrant cigar. Leaving an actually sweet aroma in the car. A lingering scent between strawberries and potent marijuana.

I looked over my shoulder to checkout what had Malik's interest and sure enough, Mei was a sight to behold. I pleaded for her to wear the sleek and revealing dress, I bought her earlier today, but I didn't expect it to slip and ride up against the SUV's leather seats like that. Her tenderly toned inner thighs were clearly visibly all the way up to her silky lil black panty. The top of the dress was daring too. It slung loosely and purposely made to wear with no bra at all. She really had no idea how sexy she looked, while trying gracefully keep the dress in place with Malik's aggressive driving skills. She was revealing a lot to him with her struggles and he was fully aware of it.

I then understood what Malik wanted and I felt a swell of pride come on. I was her bf and she looked so stunning tonight. My heart palpitated as I admired her beauty and her purely innocent sexiness. She was too busy talking to Kimmie and Malik to notice my creeping over her delicious figure.

Her older sister was dressed way more conservatively, wearing camo tights with a tight-fitting casual shirt with some understated cleavage showing. Kimmie was much heavier than Mei. She was also struggling with her shirt a bit. I got an eyeful of her voluptuous chest as she was making adjustments. I noticed a dark tattoo of a spade with a "Q" in the middle, as she seemed to be purposefully flashing it with her struggles. I thought that was odd, but I just appreciated the view.

About 30mins later, we arrived at a downtown LA club. It was earlier in the evening, so the crowd was light and the place was a bit *******. My gf was way overdressed for place, but Malik made sure no one bothered the girls as they talked and giggled taking a tour thru the club. Malik took care of everyone with the drinks. We had a few and everyone was feeling more relaxed as the conversation was fun. Malik did not like the music at this place, so we decided to move on to another club. We hopped back and drove another 20mins. Everyone was talking and feeling a bit high to notice how bad the neighborhood was, but was definitely in the bad part of LA within the Korea town area. Malik gave the keys to someone he knew at the front door so we didn't have to walk on the nearby busy streets.

Now this club was much smaller and busier, the music was loud with the mix heavy on the bass side, you could feel the strong bass vibrations. No one seemed to mind, but I noticed, the club seemed to be very casual and 95%+ Afro-American. This concerned me, since I was the only white guy in the place and Mei really stood out being a lighter tone filipina and so scantly dressed. Oddly enough her sister and her friend were dressed appropriately for the scene, while we were way out of sorts. We were led to believe this was going to be a night out at higher end night clubs.

Making the best of it, Malik, holding Kimmie's hand, led the way to a bar lounge area. I walked behind Mei, while I did, I noticed several men took the opportunity to introduce themselves and whispered compliments to her which made her passage thru, a bit eventful and challenging. She seemed to enjoy the overly-friendly attention and charming compliments, while paying no mind to all the deliberate touchy-feely activity from all the surrounding Black men. None of them paid any mind to me, as I watched with some concern. I was more so admiring her graceful struggles to keep her dress in place as she squeezed thru the crowd of groping men.

As we finally made our way to the bar lounge, Malik has lined up mixed vodka shots for us. Mei is not much of a drinker, her sister is bigger and can probably handle twice the amount she can. We follow up the generous shot with another and the sleepy bedroom eyes started to show on Mei already.

Just then, Kimmie hops up and starts dancing to a song she liked, so we all made our way to the dance area. We're all dancing and having a good time, we had enough space and everyone was grooving and chill, unlike our entrance walk-thru. The dark seedy red tint of the club lighting seemed to hide my one-dance-fits-all awkwardness. Kimmie and Malik started grinding together rather intently. This caught the attention of one of the more hardcore men, who was lurking from the perimeter. He had on a grey wife-beater with a series of gold chains hanging in front, black track pants and unlaced Timberland boots of all things. He openly grab at his crotch as he slipped in behind Kimmie, while dancing. He surprised her, when he abruptly pressed up against her from behind and slapped her thick pinay ass really hard. She wasn't having it, she pushed him away instantly.

At this moment, he laid eyes on my precious jewel, Mei, he studied her like a predatory wolf, as she naively put on an extremely seductive show for his hungered eyes. He shifted to my stare with a clear disdain of my whiteness. I nervously signaled a perceived offering by shifting my eyes to her sensational sexual presentation and then back to him. It was acknowledged as an unspoken offering of her, and subconsciously, it was. He wasted no time with the given invitation and made his way behind Mei. It seems all the contact smoke, throughout the car ride, and the layered in drinks had taking their toll on Mei. Her eyes were barely open, although she was dancing perfectly to the beat of the bass rich rhythms. As his determined hands took hold of her swaying hips, she reached out and grab my hands to pull me closer.

I was not sure what to do, so I lift our arms up above our heads, as if that was part of the dance. Instead I stood still. Realizing my maneuver was only ensuring her complete submission to any advance from her new dance partner. While the DJ mixed in a smoother, more sensual RnB sample interlude, lewd statements could be heard from a group of men, who were intently watching Mei from the perimeter. A mixture of voices saying, "oh damn, asian baby girl b sweet as fuck"... "haha, white-bread don't know what da fuk"... "White boi ain't handling that fine-ass.. *******.. He can't dance, you know he can't fuck either"... "Yo Q show dat fine-ass asian bitch what da gud D feel like." Mei's acknowledging smile confirmed her appreciation for the audible compliments.

As the music dropped lower and beat slowed, their grind was much deeper and purposeful now. This relaxed Mei even more as she laid back into Q and turned her head to meet his lips. She kissed him, oh so sensually. Q's right hand was deep into Mei's panty, while his left hand was pawing all over her chest. Her left breast was freed from his rough handling. I fell into a shocked trance when the same exact "Q within a spade" tattoo, as seen on her sister, was revealed. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. I really felt completely numb, like I was floating... just dreaming.
The deeper contrasting mark against her paler skin tone, along with her fully erect dark nipple was simply mesmerizing. I was stunned and dizzied by all of this, as I continued to hold her hands up and out of the way, so Q can have his way with my precious Mei. This brought me in close enough to feel her heavy breathing, between their now more urgent kisses.

I went to let go of Mei's hands, but she squeezed and held on tightly as she started shaking. I could clearly feel her groin pressing into his hand and against me while her legs started shaking. I felt a profound dampness building at the crouch of my pants as she proceeded to squirt from his aggressive hand fucking. It was very warm and so much, I wasn't sure if she was urinating on me or not.

I looked around to see if anyone was noticing, when I saw Kimmie pant-less and straddling Malik in the lounge area. I didn't notice this before, but other asian women were in the lounge area were getting extremely intimate with Black men also. Most of them were displaying the same boldly black Q-spade tattoo contrasting against their lighter skin. Just then a deep sickening feeling of her planned deceit, clashing with frenzied desire to see more.

Just then, Mei's upper body is pushed aggressively into me. Now her head is on my shoulder and hot whimpers in my ear are repeating along with the pushes against me.
Mei starts talking in my ear with trouble breath, "Please don't... no.. No... NOOO... please don't let him, baby" "uuugh.. he's sooo big... I can't... please... baby... please... don't let him take me" I stood frozen through all her pleading cries for help as Q took her sacred BLACKED virginity.

Less than 10 minutes her toned changed from distressed whimpering pleads to a huskier womanly pitch.
Her unfiltered evaluation burned and scared deeply:
"mmmm... yeah, like that.. sloooow... he feels so good... He's so deep inside me, baby" "So much deeper than you... feels soooo good.. so much mooore than you... soooo much better"
"No... no more... no longer youuuuursss"

Q's stroke tempo quickened with urgency, disrupting Mei's denouncement of my sexual worthiness. She was now busy have second real impactful orgasm at the age of 28.

"Yes... Yes... Yes... Oh my fucking god... yessss... baby... I'm cumming... cumming... ugh.. umh.. uuuh.. oooh yeeessss" as Mei squeezes my hand with all her might and starts trembling again, as if she's possessed. One last wild buck from her and Q pulls out. A thick glob of his seed hits the concrete flood with a large splat.

Q then pulls Mei down to her knees by the back of her hair. She obediently takes position before his thickly cream coated Big Black Cock. Leaving her panty half way down her thighs, as he utilizes her hair to guide her mouth to his cum lathered cock. Mei gagged and choked on his large cock, as Q relentless pulled her head, firmly, deeper and deeper.

The way Q carelessly fucked her beautiful face, as his conquering seed slid down her inner thighs, was so intense. I couldn't help but to vigorously rub my hardened, half-sized 5" dicklet thru my squirt soaked pant and released, eagerly, as Mei did her best to swallow all of him. Her body glowed, against the camera flashes, as Q pulled her head forward, aggressively, pumping his seed straight down her throat. She did her best to handle this gracefully, but the need to release the flooding pressure, sent a spray of semen from the corners of her mouth and nostrils as she gagged coughed at his final *******-feeding thrust. Dozens of cameras were capturing her finest moment ensuring their chance opportunity.

Q slowly withdrew his, nearly a foot-long, gloriously swinging Big Black Cock, leaving a thick attached webbing of cum and salvia between Mei's agape mouth and Q's victorious gorilla-thick cock. This tether broke free and dangled from Mei's chin, as she stood up and hastily pulled her soaked, black panty partially up, leaving one side much lower than the other. Her left breast, swung freely while doing so. Mei's beautifully rich Queen's marking, against her angelic bosom, profoundly underlined the proper beginning of her righteously decreed, Black Only, sexuality. This certainty awoke my deepest love and desire for her, forevermore.

While semen still dripped from her lips, Mei walked over while fixing her disheveled dress and whispered, "thank you for being such a good lil cucky... we needed this relationship correction for awhile now... happy birthday, baby", as her hot breath filled my ear. Then Mei eased all possible betrayal conflicts with a fate-sealing, deliciously sloppy, dirty kiss.

View attachment 4091111
Wonderful. Do you have more?

View attachment 4089181

This unexpected destiny started in an urban LA night club. Out of town, visiting some family members with Mei and her bf, the narrator of this recountment, Micheal. Her older sister, Kimmie, picked us up from the hotel, near the airport, for a night out in the city. Upon Kimmie's arrival, I was surprised, since she made no previous mention of her thuggish looking bf, who was of very dark complexion and smoking, what seemed to be a thin cigar, and was driving an oversized SUV. He ordered me to sit up front, and I obediently obliged, so the sisters could catch up with each other in the spacious backseat area. Her sister introduced the driver as "9-way... uh, sorry, that's Malik", as just her friend and we made light conversation as he drove.

I noticed Malik, licking his lips, rather seductively as he looked back in the rear view mirror. He did this as he frequently toked on his fragrant cigar. Leaving an actually sweet aroma in the car. A lingering scent between strawberries and potent marijuana.

I then understood what Malik wanted and I felt a swell of pride come on. I was her bf and she looked so stunning tonight. My heart palpitated as I admired her beauty and her purely innocent sexiness. She was too busy talking to Kimmie and Malik to notice my creeping over her delicious figure.

Her older sister was dressed way more conservatively, wearing camo tights with a tight-fitting casual shirt with some understated cleavage showing. Kimmie was much heavier than Mei. She was also struggling with her shirt a bit. I got an eyeful of her voluptuous chest as she was making adjustments. I noticed a dark tattoo of a spade with a "Q" in the middle, as she seemed to be purposefully flashing it with her struggles. I thought that was odd, but I just appreciated the view.

About 30mins later, we arrived at a downtown LA club. It was earlier in the evening, so the crowd was light and the place was a bit *******. My gf was way overdressed for place, but Malik made sure no one bothered the girls as they talked and giggled taking a tour thru the club. Malik took care of everyone with the drinks. We had a few and everyone was feeling more relaxed as the conversation was fun. Malik did not like the music at this place, so we decided to move on to another club. We hopped back and drove another 20mins. Everyone was talking and feeling a bit high to notice how bad the neighborhood was, but was definitely in the bad part of LA within the Korea town area. Malik gave the keys to someone he knew at the front door so we didn't have to walk on the nearby busy streets.

Now this club was much smaller and busier, the music was loud with the mix heavy on the bass side, you could feel the strong bass vibrations. No one seemed to mind, but I noticed, the club seemed to be very casual and 95%+ Afro-American. This concerned me, since I was the only white guy in the place and Mei really stood out being a lighter tone filipina and so scantly dressed. Oddly enough her sister and her friend were dressed appropriately for the scene, while we were way out of sorts. We were led to believe this was going to be a night out at higher end night clubs.

Making the best of it, Malik, holding Kimmie's hand, led the way to a bar lounge area. I walked behind Mei, while I did, I noticed several men took the opportunity to introduce themselves and whispered compliments to her which made her passage thru, a bit eventful and challenging. She seemed to enjoy the overly-friendly attention and charming compliments, while paying no mind to all the deliberate touchy-feely activity from all the surrounding Black men. None of them paid any mind to me, as I watched with some concern. I was more so admiring her graceful struggles to keep her dress in place as she squeezed thru the crowd of groping men.

Just then, Kimmie hops up and starts dancing to a song she liked, so we all made our way to the dance area. We're all dancing and having a good time, we had enough space and everyone was grooving and chill, unlike our entrance walk-thru. The dark seedy red tint of the club lighting seemed to hide my one-dance-fits-all awkwardness. Kimmie and Malik started grinding together rather intently. This caught the attention of one of the more hardcore men, who was lurking from the perimeter. He had on a grey wife-beater with a series of gold chains hanging in front, black track pants and unlaced Timberland boots of all things. He openly grab at his crotch as he slipped in behind Kimmie, while dancing. He surprised her, when he abruptly pressed up against her from behind and slapped her thick pinay ass really hard. She wasn't having it, she pushed him away instantly.

I was not sure what to do, so I lift our arms up above our heads, as if that was part of the dance. Instead I stood still. Realizing my maneuver was only ensuring her complete submission to any advance from her new dance partner. While the DJ mixed in a smoother, more sensual RnB sample interlude, lewd statements could be heard from a group of men, who were intently watching Mei from the perimeter. A mixture of voices saying, "oh damn, asian baby girl b sweet as fuck"... "haha, white-bread don't know what da fuk"... "White boi ain't handling that fine-ass.. *******.. He can't dance, you know he can't fuck either"... "Yo Q show dat fine-ass asian bitch what da gud D feel like." Mei's acknowledging smile confirmed her appreciation for the audible compliments.

As the music dropped lower and beat slowed, their grind was much deeper and purposeful now. This relaxed Mei even more as she laid back into Q and turned her head to meet his lips. She kissed him, oh so sensually. Q's right hand was deep into Mei's panty, while his left hand was pawing all over her chest. Her left breast was freed from his rough handling. I fell into a shocked trance when the same exact "Q within a spade" tattoo, as seen on her sister, was revealed. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. I really felt completely numb, like I was floating... just dreaming.
The deeper contrasting mark against her paler skin tone, along with her fully erect dark nipple was simply mesmerizing. I was stunned and dizzied by all of this, as I continued to hold her hands up and out of the way, so Q can have his way with my precious Mei. This brought me in close enough to feel her heavy breathing, between their now more urgent kisses.

I went to let go of Mei's hands, but she squeezed and held on tightly as she started shaking. I could clearly feel her groin pressing into his hand and against me while her legs started shaking. I felt a profound dampness building at the crouch of my pants as she proceeded to squirt from his aggressive hand fucking. It was very warm and so much, I wasn't sure if she was urinating on me or not.

I looked around to see if anyone was noticing, when I saw Kimmie pant-less and straddling Malik in the lounge area. I didn't notice this before, but other asian women were in the lounge area were getting extremely intimate with Black men also. Most of them were displaying the same boldly black Q-spade tattoo contrasting against their lighter skin. Just then a deep sickening feeling of her planned deceit, clashing with frenzied desire to see more.

Mei starts talking in my ear with trouble breath, "Please don't... no.. No... NOOO... please don't let him, baby" "uuugh.. he's sooo big... I can't... please... baby... please... don't let him take me" I stood frozen through all her pleading cries for help as Q took her sacred BLACKED virginity.

Less than 10 minutes her toned changed from distressed whimpering pleads to a huskier womanly pitch.
Her unfiltered evaluation burned and scared deeply:
"mmmm... yeah, like that.. sloooow... he feels so good... He's so deep inside me, baby" "So much deeper than you... feels soooo good.. so much mooore than you... soooo much better"
"No... no more... no longer youuuuursss"

Q's stroke tempo quickened with urgency, disrupting Mei's denouncement of my sexual worthiness. She was now busy have second real impactful orgasm at the age of 28.

Q slowly withdrew his, nearly a foot-long, gloriously swinging Big Black Cock, leaving a thick attached webbing of cum and salvia between Mei's agape mouth and Q's victorious gorilla-thick cock. This tether broke free and dangled from Mei's chin, as she stood up and hastily pulled her soaked, black panty partially up, leaving one side much lower than the other. Her left breast, swung freely while doing so. Mei's beautifully rich Queen's marking, against her angelic bosom, profoundly underlined the proper beginning of her righteously decreed, Black Only, sexuality. This certainty awoke my deepest love and desire for her, forevermore.

View attachment 4091111
Hot is all I can say

Back