Clothing Optional Hotels In NOLA

Wife and are thinking about a kinky vacay in New Orleans this summer. Are there any clothing optional hotels in the French Quarter or Garden district. If no nude hotel how about the name of a hotel that swingers/kinksters prefer?

Wife and are thinking about a kinky vacay in New Orleans this summer. Are there any clothing optional hotels in the French Quarter or Garden district. If no nude hotel how about the name of a hotel that swingers/kinksters prefer?
Check it out

I’d have to agree with MYN4KIX44, the Saint can be a great hotel for New Orleans visits. I would recommend the suites since the average rooms are small. The hotel has two extra large suites, the Archangel Michael and tge Lucifer. The Lucifer is an absolute blast but has red everywhere and can be too much. The Michael is an absolute dream. Both are great for hosting play dates depending on your fantasy.

Attachments

• 2F90D4EA-1D4C-4749-92A3-A3334569A834.jpeg
    2F90D4EA-1D4C-4749-92A3-A3334569A834.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 92
Southerngirl you got that right, the suites are great. The only better theme rooms I have found are in the Victoria Court hotels found in Asia. Especially Manila they are extra creative. And suites can be rented by the hour of spur of the moment special encounters.

So is The Saint clothing optional?
Their website mentions having a “naughty” stay but says nothing about the rooms or amenities that makes one no for certain that it’s safe for nudity.

Take it from a local, The Saint Hotel is built for fun.
It’s a Bonvoy hotel!?! I’m there next time.

The Saint Hotel is a Marriott Autograph Collection hotel. The hotel itself is not clothing optional, but the Lucifer Suite is an experience like no other with 2 king beds, a living room, 2 tubs, large walk-in showers, glass walls for full view of the tub, stripper pole, swing, disco ball, etc. Rate is 900+/night or if you book a regular room and the suite is available, you can get it for $666 more. There are 3 smaller suites for around $500 and the St. Michael suite falls somewhere in between. A cheaper option is to book 2 connecting room on Canal and Burgundy, you get 1 king, 2 queen, 2 baths for under $400. Book in advance and request that arrangement. Book directly through their website, sites like Expedia are usually the same price. If you drive, get the parking package which includes valet parking for about $10 more

Back