cleveland

fuckmybbwwife

Couple
Gold Member
going to take my wife to holiday inn independence ohio. hoping some black men will show up at club impulse to seduce her and watch her get blacked for the first time. she is 63 years old, 5ft, 200 lbs, 44dd great cocksucker and can deepthroat 8". would love to see her try 10" bbc. if anyone out there would like to fuck some mature white married pussy, i would love to see your cum fill her tight pussy. will update on the date when i know for sure, but probably in the next couple weeks. would greatly appreciate help in getting some nice thick bbc buried in her

gonna be next weekend sat feb 11. will add more details over the next few days. hopefully a few bbc can show up to increase the odds of one of you burying your big black cock in her tight married pussy and leave a big messy creampie. if she has a great time, could be regular fuck date

planning on making reservations for next weekend. sat for sure maybe friday nite as well. are there any bbc that will show up to see if we can get my wife blacked. i have a couple ideas on how to make it happen. would also be great to see a few more couples announce that they will be there to make sure we get enough bbc to make it there and gaurantee that they get their share of married white pussy. lets turn this into a bbc fuckfest for our wives

room is reserved for friday and sat nite. king bed in bedroom 1 and king or queen in bedroom 2. should be plenty of room. hope to see a few other couples show up to give enough bbc a good reason to show up and get their fill of married white pussy. can we get people to post here if they plan on showing up. come on out and help me get my wife fucked by her first bbc

Back