cleveland bbc

fuckmybbwwife

Couple
Gold Member
want to see my wife get fucked this weekend by 9" or more bbc. we are staying at the holiday inn independence. she 63 years old, 5ft, 200lbs, 44dd very good cocksucker and can deepthroat 8". never had bbc before. someones gotta want to fuck some married white pussy. we'll be there friday and saturday. someone please fuck her good

this is what im looking for. i am an older husband. i used to be able to fuck her all night and she loved it, but i cant do that anymore. i want to find someone that can fuck her like i used to and hopefully if it all works out, maybe be a regular meeting. no i dont have any pics, but i did mention that shes not so great looking, but i know there are guys out there that wiould be ok with that if the pussy is good. if youre not interested , just say so

may not have a chance to get back on here and dont know if anyone coming out but we will be at holiday inn tonite and tomorrow nite. want to see somebody ask her to dance. if she get on the floor, try to work your way near the bathrooms and try to get her in with you. if she will go its probably going to happen. she has given me a blowjob in a bar bathroom before so it wont be first time for that. i will have a black long sleeve shirt on tonite and a white ohio state #13 tomorrow(probably be there about 6 tomorrow. not sure of time tonite maybe 7-8. they have a dance party at 9 tonite we will probably be there a little earlier than that so if it doesnt work out there should still be plenty of pussy around. come out and give it a try

also, while she knows i would like to see a bbc fuck her, she doesnt know im trying to set something up so you will need to be discreet. if you are young and wellbuilt and relatively good looking, it shouldnt be too hard to get her interested, especially if you have a nice big bulge

want to see my wife get fucked this weekend by 9" or more bbc. we are staying at the holiday inn independence. she 63 years old, 5ft, 200lbs, 44dd very good cocksucker and can deepthroat 8". never had bbc before. someones gotta want to fuck some married white pussy. we'll be there friday and saturday. someone please fuck her good
Pls

Back