Cleveland Weekend Fun!

Cocoanutz

Male
Real Person
From
OH, US
Hey guys. It’s me, a stranger from the internet, very interested in helping you have sex with your wife/gf/fwb and other fun sex stuff in the safest, most consensual way possible. I couldn’t be more chill about it. Legitimately want no drama and want to make this as easy as possible for folks interested in a sane person who likes insane amounts of sex. That’s what it’s all about, right?
I’m sure you have tons of questions about me and I’m down to answer them when you slide in my dms, but for now here’s what you need to know: Located in Ohio City, African American male, 6ft, 215 lbs (imagine a toned and well shaped guy, who wears the weight of his IPA obsession well), well groomed, 7 plus a few down below and thick, long lasting, and I can not stress this enough, super chill.

I’m into a variety of scenarios, and honestly, you’re not going to be my first casual kinky encounter. So let me know what you’re into! My hard no list is real short :
No drama
No diseases
No *******
No bodily waste
No stuff in my butt or males in my mouth.
Simple right? Everything else is negotiable.

Damn, still reading my sex ad? Glad you’re still into it. I’m looking for this weekend, Jan. 18-21.(though future dates are possible, I don’t want to waste your time while I’m chattting with others who have the same availability). You host? I host? hotel? We can work out all those details later. Go ahead a click that reply button or dive in the dms and start planning our sexcapades!

Last edited:
Back