Cleaning wife in front of others.

When your hung like this, it helps ease the embarrassment of watching the wife get fucked then licking the bulls cum off and out of her in front of another female friend when she is working to convert them….when the other women first see me doing this, I’m pretty sure they know it’s something a man with a little penis like me should be doing. I’ve cleaned 4 different pussies now of bbc cum and I have to think, if my dick wasn’t so small, this might not have ever even happened???

View attachment 5290433
View attachment 5290434
View attachment 5290436
That's not a DICK...!!!
THAT's a 'small' clit...!!!
But, it's ok, you have PURPOSE...!!!
Clean up on aisle PUSSY !!! and while you're at it, Clean up the
BUTTHOLE CREAMPIE too...CUCK with the CLIT for a DICK !!!

I still get a good turn on from the time a few years back when my wife was working on another friend conversion so this friend new well our lifestyle and that my wife regularly fucked black men in our house. She stopped by late one Saturday afternoon and her and the wife we going to go out and have a *******, talk more about black men and do some shopping as well so when she stopped by a bit early, my wife was actually upstairs taking a 26 year old black fitness instructors near 10” cock in our bedroom. I let the friend in, poured her some wine, wife had text her what was going on and that she would be finished and ready to go soon. Well, friend and I oddly sat in the living room trying to make small talk but the moaning, cussing, grunting and obvious cumming going on upstairs as he was telling her he was about to cum in that pussy and the wife was begging for it, made our conversation a little odd. When it finally quieted down and the wife yelled down to her she would be down in a minute….the friend looked at me and just asked, “so you really do like this, don’t you”…which I told her, yeah, i really do. With that, he came down with the wife right behind him in her robe….they stopped briefly in the living room and the wife introduced him to her, made me shake his hand and tell him thank you, then he was ready to leave and they walked to the front door. My wife grabbed him up, put her arms around him, robe half opened and one tit hanging out and gave him a big kiss and told him what a great time he had and told him to come by and get some of this pussy anytime you want it….reached down and grabbed his cock thru his blue jeans and moaned a “yyyesss” and he turned and left out the door. Wife came over and sat on the couch across from me in the recliner, the friend was on the other end of the couch….they talked for just a few seconds about a couple places they wanted to go, then my wife, totally unexpected and i was unaware she was going to do this at the time, stopped, looked at me, said, “Honey, I’m so sorry“….she flipped her robe wide open, spread her legs….you could see his cum all over her pussy, on the sides, leaking out, on her inner thighs, above and all over her clit…..he was a big load shooter…….she said “come on over her and get your treat, I know your dying to taste it”……I was so embarrassed, we had talked about some of the things we do and the friend new I went down on the wife afterwards but actually doing it in front of someone is a little humiliating but humiliation is a monster turn on for me. I was kinda in the back of my mind, no, not in front of Olivia but there is something about a swollen, pouty lipped, freshly black cock fucked and cum drenched pussy I can’t ever say no to licking so I crawled over and did my job, made my wife squirt so hard I had to run get towels when we finished……and as I was cleaning up my wife’s mess she made me pull my pants down to show Olivia for the first time my locked cock….my little dick was doing everything it could to bust out of the cage I was so turned on….Olivia was more freaked and intrigued by the cage than me eating another mans cum out of my wifes just fucked pussy. she wanted to touch it, feel it, pull on it to see if it was really secure and was just blown away and very turned on that I had a locked cock And how truly secure the thing was. The very next weekend Olivia was spread eagle in our bedroom with the wife and I watching her take and absolutely LOVE her first BBC And yes, she is one of the friends I get to clean up too!

My wife and I recently attended a party and during the course of the evening a man approached my wife and convinced her to go to one of the bedrooms with him. He began fucking her and a few guys came in and fondled my wife while she was being fucked. Eventually he unloaded in her and she said "get in there and clean it, thats the deal" in front of everyone. Somewhat embarrased I got in between her widely spread legs and licked her cummy pussy.

Would anyone else do this or would it be over the top?
I have several times

When your hung like this, it helps ease the embarrassment of watching the wife get fucked then licking the bulls cum off and out of her in front of another female friend when she is working to convert them….when the other women first see me doing this, I’m pretty sure they know it’s something a man with a little penis like me should be doing. I’ve cleaned 4 different pussies now of bbc cum and I have to think, if my dick wasn’t so small, this might not have ever even happened???

View attachment 5290433
View attachment 5290434
View attachment 5290436
Nice dicklet

Back