Cleaning wife in front of others.

My wife and I recently attended a party and during the course of the evening a man approached my wife and convinced her to go to one of the bedrooms with him. He began fucking her and a few guys came in and fondled my wife while she was being fucked. Eventually he unloaded in her and she said "get in there and clean it, thats the deal" in front of everyone. Somewhat embarrased I got in between her widely spread legs and licked her cummy pussy.

Would anyone else do this or would it be over the top?
I would

My wife and I recently attended a party and during the course of the evening a man approached my wife and convinced her to go to one of the bedrooms with him. He began fucking her and a few guys came in and fondled my wife while she was being fucked. Eventually he unloaded in her and she said "get in there and clean it, thats the deal" in front of everyone. Somewhat embarrased I got in between her widely spread legs and licked her cummy pussy.

Absolutely!!

Yes. i did it several times . It's so humiliating.

The first time I did it, I was worried what others might think. I quickly realized how erotic and nasty others found it as well. I now do it without hesitation.

I have had the privlage of eating my wife,s cream pie years ago but unfortuantly I never had the honor of watching her get filld with his cock and his cream. She only would tell me he was a great kisser and good in bed. I never even knew if he had a big cock but she would come home with his cream in her pussy for me to eat and I loved it. She fucked him a few times a week for just over two years as I came down on orders to move to a new duty station. I tried to find a guy to fuck her there but no one wanted to take the time to seduce her they all thought if they just showed her a picture of their cock or showed her their cock she would fuck them right there. She has to be comfortable with a guy before she is going to fuck him and so far she has only fucked that one white guy. When she came home there was not a huge load of cum inside her to eat as I think most leaked out on her drive home. I did not get sloppy seconds as I was super tiny in the cock department when we got married and after about 8 years I started to have problems eith ED which is really bad now. She has not been fuck in many years and I really hope to get some BBC's inside her soon and right now I have found a really nice Black man that is willing to take the time to seduce her and fuck her. We made a plan after an odd meeting at a Burger King for a way for me to interduce him to her and see how he felt from there. After that meeting he said he is going to fuck her for sure by the end of the year. He is all she talks about since she met him and he was at our hous last weekend because the plans we had for a boating trip fell through due to bad weather. We are planning on going boating this Saturday and it will be on his friends boat with his friend being their. After his visit last week he and I have talked and he thinks he will be fucking her before Halloween if not sooner. He wants to open her up to BBC and have her be the enterainment at his friends bachlor party in June. I just hope this time I get to watch her getting fucked and eat her fresh warm cream pie as it is filled with warm potent cum.

Attachments

• Retreat.JPG
    Retreat.JPG
    632.3 KB · Views: 221

I would

in a heart beat down there lapping away

It not like it was your first time eating cum. You know you loved it. Mixed juices is intoxicating and delicious.

When my wife was working on her first conversion years back, our long time friend Shelly knew all about our lifestyle/kinks and was at this point close to spreading her legs for her first ever BBC with my wife’s constant pressure. So, one evening, she had invited Shelly to a girls night out, shopping/clubbing and going to an all black male strip club one of my wife’s bulls was dancing at. When Shelly showed up at that house that evening on time, the wife was upstairs fucking a really good looking hung black very young stud….she had told me Shelly was coming by and she wanted Shelly to hear for a bit the moans of pleasure coming from our upstairs master….she forewarned Shelly she had a bull stopping by for a quickie and that she could wait with me downstairs and I’d pour her a nice glass of wine and her and I could chat and she wouldn’t be long.

Shelly did show up on time and I went and fetched her a nice glass of Pinot while she sat on the couch and I sat in the recliner next to her and we chatted….or tried over the moaning, cussing, oh gaaaawwwdd I’m cumming again spewing out of the master bedroom. Shelly was a little embarrassed and kinda leaned in and asked if I was really ok with this, I think women have a hard time believing at first some of us men are wired this way. I just was frank and told her, yes I loved it, I usually sit and watch and it’s the hottest damn things I’ve ever seen. Shelly admitted it was super hot i allowed my wife that sexual freedom and she thought of all things, the trust we have to share was super exciting.

Wife came downstairs with her stud after about 10 minutes, he was fully dressed, she was in a robe. They said hi, he was shy and walked right to the door, my wife stopped and kissed him right in front of us, told him thank you for bringing me over some great cock as she grabbed his cock thru his jeans, kissed him some more and told him as he left, come over and take care of this pussy with that magnificent cock anytime you want…then looked at me and said, right honey? Which I yelled back, yes, thank you and stop by anytime. Wife then came over and sat on the opposite end of the couch from Shelly, I had her a wine there and we all had a sip, wife started telling Shelly how big this guys cock is and on top of that, how it’s perfectly shaped and probably the prettiest cock she’s ever laid eyes on. She went on a bit describing to Shelly how big it was, holding up two hands on top of each other as holding a cock and telling her there was still so much cock sticking out of her hands that she couldn’t even get that all in her mouth and that how her finger and thumb couldn’t even touch it was so big around. As she sat there in euphoria going over the wonderful cock and fuck she just had describing it all to Shelly, in mid sentence she stopped and looked at me and said “I’m so sorry honey”.…she then pulled her robe open, spread her legs, put her fingers beside her pussy lips to pull it open a bit…..lights were all on so it was easy to see how messy it was, there was cum all up and down her pussy, dripping out a bit and on the insides of her thighs…..as she held it open for us to see the mess she said “come on baby, come and get your treat, show Shelly why you love watching me fuck big black cocks so much”. I was humiliated and embarrassed at first but the more I looked at that messy pussy, it was like a moth to flames, I had to crawl over there and taste it. As I did, my wife let go of her outer pussy lips, put her hands on the back of my head and talked nasty to me, telling me to get in there and lick all the cum out of her pussy, that’s it baby, show me how much you love this slutty pussy, clean it all up, show Shelly how much you love eating fresh fucked pussy…….wife then got quiet but started moaning and screeched out, suck on that pussy, that’s it baby, it’s extra sensitive right now from that big black cock fucking it so good, I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum….then she exhaled and let out an, OH FUCK, OH *******, OH FUCK and came squirting all over my face and making a mess on the hardwood floor. After she came, she pushed my face off her pussy, told Shelly how good it felt to have a warm, tongue cleaning up your messy pussy, said she was going upstairs to change and told me to clean up the mess she made on the floor.…..but she told me first, to get naked and clean it up naked….I was in chastity and she wanted Shelly to see that even though I listened to Her get fucked, looked at the evidence and then was given my creampie treat, I wouldn’t be jacking off while they were gone.

I think less than a week or so later, I was watching Shelly get her first black cock and licking cum out of her pussy but the first time someone else watches you do this that has never witnessed something this kinky before, it’s very humiliating but super exciting as well!

The dream is to have a bull who is engaged and wants to see the husband take is babies to try to keep the wife from getting pregnant.

We have one bull who is pretty kinky but worried about what we will say, he had me suck his dick one time and told the wife he almost came in my mouth. He got kinda freaked out and came in her pussy and left fast. He also made me lick her ass and his balls.

LOVED IT>

I have had the privlage of eating my wife,s cream pie years ago but unfortuantly I never had the honor of watching her get filld with his cock and his cream. She only would tell me he was a great kisser and good in bed. I never even knew if he had a big cock but she would come home with his cream in her pussy for me to eat and I loved it. She fucked him a few times a week for just over two years as I came down on orders to move to a new duty station. I tried to find a guy to fuck her there but no one wanted to take the time to seduce her they all thought if they just showed her a picture of their cock or showed her their cock she would fuck them right there. She has to be comfortable with a guy before she is going to fuck him and so far she has only fucked that one white guy. When she came home there was not a huge load of cum inside her to eat as I think most leaked out on her drive home. I did not get sloppy seconds as I was super tiny in the cock department when we got married and after about 8 years I started to have problems eith ED which is really bad now. She has not been fuck in many years and I really hope to get some BBC's inside her soon and right now I have found a really nice Black man that is willing to take the time to seduce her and fuck her. We made a plan after an odd meeting at a Burger King for a way for me to interduce him to her and see how he felt from there. After that meeting he said he is going to fuck her for sure by the end of the year. He is all she talks about since she met him and he was at our hous last weekend because the plans we had for a boating trip fell through due to bad weather. We are planning on going boating this Saturday and it will be on his friends boat with his friend being their. After his visit last week he and I have talked and he thinks he will be fucking her before Halloween if not sooner. He wants to open her up to BBC and have her be the enterainment at his friends bachlor party in June. I just hope this time I get to watch her getting fucked and eat her fresh warm cream pie as it is filled with warm potent cum.
Keep us posted!

Back