Clean Fit BBC looking in Denver for Couple, Hotwife, PAWG

I am a Denver local looking to meet a couple in the front range area. I currently see a couple from time to time in Aurora. BUT with too many rules. The sex is ok but simple. No kissing, can't eat the pussy, can't touch the pussy, no missionary. - just from side or back and only late at night. She doesn't take take of her feet (Brothers know about the biscuit heel, not good for a good foot/cock massage). So I have some simple requests.

I would like to find a more adventurous couple with a sexy hot wife that likes to ride a BBC. Doesn't mind being bent over to be eaten from the back or to put those legs in the air for some deep missionary strokes. Or even just let me stop by for a quick eat out session and leave. Let's have some good MFM, threesome fun, add the neighbors or just her wife. Paint the toes now that it is getting warmer. Sex in a sundress no panties and sandals. If those simple requests are palatable let's chat. Denver - Front Range.
Beautiful pics ever come to San Diego?

But most of the BBCs are looking for real couples that are looking for them. But most of the so-called couples are guys faking it or couples still thinking or fantasizing about it. The two groups are usually not on the same page
I guess we’re in the “thinking” category, but leaning towards doing, it’s just getting her to fully open up. In our situation, I’ve was heavily into the “lifestyle (swinging, swapping, 3 some, etc)” for several years begin she and I met. For years she was adamantly opposed, but in recent years she’s started to come around, some heavy play experiences at Mon Chalet I think have helped. The last conversation we had, she was willing for us to meet a guy for drinks first, then work from there. In our case, at least upfront, the rules are more the basics. No means no, be respectful, understand her limits (physical), condoms a must.

I am a Denver local looking to meet a couple in the front range area. I currently see a couple from time to time in Aurora. BUT with too many rules. The sex is ok but simple. No kissing, can't eat the pussy, can't touch the pussy, no missionary. - just from side or back and only late at night. She doesn't take take of her feet (Brothers know about the biscuit heel, not good for a good foot/cock massage). So I have some simple requests.

I would like to find a more adventurous couple with a sexy hot wife that likes to ride a BBC. Doesn't mind being bent over to be eaten from the back or to put those legs in the air for some deep missionary strokes. Or even just let me stop by for a quick eat out session and leave. Let's have some good MFM, threesome fun, add the neighbors or just her wife. Paint the toes now that it is getting warmer. Sex in a sundress no panties and sandals. If those simple requests are palatable let's chat. Denver - Front Range.
Do you live in Denver ? We interested

Back