Clarification

artgirl

Female
Gold Member
Have always had thoughts around this cuckhold thing and I’m seeking some clarification.

The meaning of cuckold is a man whose wife is adulterous or unfaithful. How it apply s to different situations has always been confusing

• Does this apply to a swinging couple where the wife only takes other men at the instance of her husband.
  • In my past I had a man not my husband who arranged groups of males for party’s. I would always be in a room where the males would come in one after the other. Then when it was his turn he would eat the others cum . He never had sex with me at any time during about four years of arranging party’s. I always thought what he did was some type of gay thing. I wasn’t his wife so the cuckold thing didn’t seem to apply.
  • My husband maintains that he is not a cuckold because he let me have other men therefore, I was not being unfaithful or adulterous. He did go to many of my parties and occasionally joined in. He did not get off on watching nor did he eat the cream pies.
Thoughts welcomed

Back