Cincinnati Ohio area Bi Couple seeking Bi Bull

FirenFlame

Couple
From
OH, US
We’re a both bi couple, hence why we are specifically looking for a bi Bull. We have experience pleasing a Bi Bull because one of our first ones was bi and enjoyed using and breeding us both. You might consider us a cuckhold couple although we don’t necessarily identify as such. Neither of us is subservient to the other, we’re more equals who both enjoy pleasing our Bull and submitting for his enjoyment. Our First Bi Bull enjoyed using us both and insisted we both be dressed the part with me at least in bra and panties which I didn’t mind. He also liked the fact I had real B cup breasts and enjoyed playing with them. He always wanted them bigger and even discussed putting me on hormones to increase their size but I wasn’t ready for some of the other side effects besides bigger tits. So I researched and learned how to do saline breast inflation and with a little effort I can have some pretty incredible DD’s for a few hours if that’s something you’re interested in. She will not do anal but has an incredibly tight pussy. I’m all bottom and Love to feel a Bull unload deep inside me, which she loves to watch. Ideally we want to find one Bull to service exclusively and be on call to service his needs either together or separate as time and scheduling allow. We want him to have a dominant personality and let us know exactly what he’s looking for. We’re not into humiliation or degrading anyone, we want this to be an enjoyable experience for all three of us. Once we are all comfortable with each other we may even entertaining a few other Bulls, we’ve never had a gang bang but it’s high on our bucket list. If this is something that sounds interesting to you let us know.4D61A0EA-885C-4E7E-8633-5BA359AD6D53.jpegDC51CF47-A6FC-4FF2-898C-D4A78D8138F4.jpeg12E3A31A-07F6-4885-85B9-633445A974A6.jpeg

Last edited:
Back