Cincinnati BBCs

OHBULL

Male
Real Person
From
OH, US
Looking for fwb nsa in southwest ohio. Myself and two friends(all bbc) are accepting messages from any natural born female in search of a threesome or gangbang. Send me a message if you have any questions.

Intersted....maybe. It might be a smidge cheesy, but bought a wedding dress for the wife and she likes the idea of having a wedding night at hotel with a few BBC to consummate her "marriage". I doubt the dress would stay on long, but worth a few pics. Then she gets cum on her, DP, oral...cum on tits....whatever. If you guys have a few pics to validate and see if she approves then we get a hotel and set up a meet.

Intersted....maybe. It might be a smidge cheesy, but bought a wedding dress for the wife and she likes the idea of having a wedding night at hotel with a few BBC to consummate her "marriage". I doubt the dress would stay on long, but worth a few pics. Then she gets cum on her, DP, oral...cum on tits....whatever. If you guys have a few pics to validate and see if she approves then we get a hotel and set up a meet.
I sent you a message

Back