Church wives

I'm of the opinion that if adults are involved (not children! ! ! !) and everything is consensual, then generally speaking, I don't think it's a 'sin'

But, I don't condone 'cheating' where one partner in a relationship has an affair without the other partner knowing about it.

The definition of 'SIN' varies widely among different people. What's a 'sin' in one culture is accepted practice in another. A graphic example of this is 'Diplomatic Immunity' A universal acceptance is that ******* is a pretty universal sin. All other behavior is ignored. This is accepting that what's a sin in America is accepted practice in another - i.e. multiple wives.

I'm of the opinion that if adults are involved (not children! ! ! !) and everything is consensual, then generally speaking, I don't think it's a 'sin'

But, I don't condone 'cheating' where one partner in a relationship has an affair without the other partner knowing about it.

The definition of 'SIN' varies widely among different people. What's a 'sin' in one culture is accepted practice in another. A graphic example of this is 'Diplomatic Immunity' A universal acceptance is that ******* is a pretty universal sin. All other behavior is ignored. This is accepting that what's a sin in America is accepted practice in another - i.e. multiple wives.
You inquired for a definition and I provided one. You might be looking to open a can of religious worms deliberating one is "sinful" or not. There are plenty at your local library and you can decide for yourself which one you decide to follow whether if it is the 10 Commandments of the Holy Bible, to the Code of Hammurabi which was the code of law from ancient Mesopotamia, or whatever else you choose @Dblinsey . As a sinful man, I am unqualified to throw any stones.

Back