Church Going...

Time to cleanse your soul and body due to temptation of the flesh....now you have 6 days to explore and better understand the attraction to BBC....

Why? Its totally relevant. There are definitely a ton of church going married ladies into being fucked senseless by BBC. It kind of highlights the pointlessness and hypocrisy of religion.
I don't believe it does "kind of highlights the pointlessness and hypocrisy of religion." I get the impression those married ladies involved with black men do so with the consent, if not the encouragement of their husbands, which is not a reflection of religion per se. Also, as far as the belief "[t]here are definitely a ton of church going married ladies into being fucked senseless by BBC": I'm not so sure sure about that in the larger scheme of things (i.e. don't believe the hype from this website).

Many lively church going sluts down here in the Destin Fla area love being fucked senseless and being face fucked. It’s what they want to do so whom are we to judge for them being primal in their lust of black dick. The more the merrier and I thank them with every drop of my black seed down their throats or if the are fertile I pump them deep with my black seed

Church goers here! Does it make it worse if I (the hotwife) am involved as a ministry leader (like employed by the church)?!?! 😳😉😘View attachment 3921276
I really don’t believe so the church is paying you to spread the gospel and win soles to Christ you have a body that can draw attention you can spread the message when you spread your legs win win for you and the viewer

You're either religious or your not. The bible is not a pick and mix. Go to church and walk the walk but don't be an hypocrite and try and pretend you're remotely religious on Sunday while living a lie the rest of the week.
"You're either religious or you're not"? No, human behavior is not starkly black and white. There are facets, spectra, shades, etc.

Back