Church Going...

I need to start up a hotwife ministry!

with Senior pastor: Reverend Dr Long Stroke Associate Pastor's: Pastor Peter Peen, and Pastor Ron Too Deep.

Worship will be led by: Elder Blacker The Berry.

He will lead the wives in a song called 🎵"I will worship on my knees with my face to the sky and my mouth opened wide!🎵

Todays message will be: "Love thy wife, and let me love her too"!🤣😂

Sermon: Unless your woman is filled she will be unfulfilled and unhappy! Too many women are walking around unhappy because they have not been filled and are not getting filled regularly as she was designed to be. What is a lock without the key, the flower without the bee, the fruit without the seed? (Can I get an Amen!)

My church people know the story of the woman at the well. She had 5 husbands why? Because not one of those 5 ever filled her, thus leaving her unfulfilled, thus causing her to keep leaving! The first husband would have held on to her if he had just saw too it that she got what she needed and that is "to be filled and to be seeded"! (Amen!)

Let me give you a few reasons why you need to give your woman what she needs:
1. She will interact with you with less attitude and more gratitude when she is getting what she needs!
2. That BBC is a truth serum and she will never be more honest and truthful than when she is at the hight of pleasure while that BBC is deep inside of her!
3. What your man doesn't know can potentially hurt him but what experiences that you share will build more care! (Amen!)

That will conclude our sermon today.

Announcements: Ladies please join us for this summer's "Woman Of Fulfillment Retreat" where we will focus on your womanly duties in this lifestyle. With workshops on topics like:

."Giving. If your legs aren't spread BBC's aren't being fed"!

."How to let hubby lead you....Right to the bed where Tyrone, James, Otis, and that other guy you just met are waiting for you"! 😂🤣

On your way out of the church please stop by the bookstore and pick up one of the Reverend's Dr Long Stoke's new book titties:

."Whore is just metaphor because pleasure is what she was really made for"!

. "The hotwife whisperer"
A complete cucks guide to how to make your hotwife a black cock whore in three short steps!

."How to be her biggest regret, but her best memory yet"!

Thank you for attending the Hotwife Ministry!♠️

I need to start up a hotwife ministry!

with Senior pastor: Reverend Dr Long Stroke Associate Pastor's: Pastor Peter Peen, and Pastor Ron Too Deep.

Worship will be led by: Elder Blacker The Berry.

He will lead the wives in a song called 🎵"I will worship on my knees with my face to the sky and my mouth opened wide!🎵

Todays message will be: "Love thy wife, and let me love her too"!🤣😂

Sermon: Unless your woman is filled she will be unfulfilled and unhappy! Too many women are walking around unhappy because they have not been filled and are not getting filled regularly as she was designed to be. What is a lock without the key, the flower without the bee, the fruit without the seed? (Can I get an Amen!)

My church people know the story of the woman at the well. She had 5 husbands why? Because not one of those 5 ever filled her, thus leaving her unfulfilled, thus causing her to keep leaving! The first husband would have held on to her if he had just saw too it that she got what she needed and that is "to be filled and to be seeded"! (Amen!)

Let me give you a few reasons why you need to give your woman what she needs:
1. She will interact with you with less attitude and more gratitude when she is getting what she needs!
2. That BBC is a truth serum and she will never be more honest and truthful than when she is at the hight of pleasure while that BBC is deep inside of her!
3. What your man doesn't know can potentially hurt him but what experiences that you share will build more care! (Amen!)

That will conclude our sermon today.

Announcements: Ladies please join us for this summer's "Woman Of Fulfillment Retreat" where we will focus on your womanly duties in this lifestyle. With workshops on topics like:

."Giving. If your legs aren't spread BBC's aren't being fed"!

."How to let hubby lead you....Right to the bed where Tyrone, James, Otis, and that other guy you just met are waiting for you"! 😂🤣

On your way out of the church please stop by the bookstore and pick up one of the Reverend's Dr Long Stoke's new book titties:

."Whore is just metaphor because pleasure is what she was really made for"!

. "The hotwife whisperer"
A complete cucks guide to how to make your hotwife a black cock whore in three short steps!

."How to be her biggest regret, but her best memory yet"!

Thank you for attending the Hotwife Ministry!♠️
Amen to that!

I love how sweet and innocent your lovely wife looks at church and nobody needs to know that she loves bbc deep inside of her and that you you love seeing her desires fulfilled. As long as you both are in agreement your bed is undefiled. Loving your wife means being unselfish and giving her what she needs, even if that means BBC!✌

So let your woman be filled so that you both may be fulfilled in your desires!🍆👈🙏😇
I can guarantee you that every white wife who is taking black cock finds God! They are screaming OH MY GOD the whole fuckin time!

More ladies have joined the church choir! Sing ladies sing!

Attachments

• 4D19C2D1-1DEA-42A4-B2F0-5B78379E62B8.png
    4D19C2D1-1DEA-42A4-B2F0-5B78379E62B8.png
    700 KB · Views: 140
  • B3FDB140-8EF5-4CD6-9A6A-F6E8A46502D6.jpeg
    B3FDB140-8EF5-4CD6-9A6A-F6E8A46502D6.jpeg
    262.4 KB · Views: 112
  • LOOK_124_1000.jpg
    LOOK_124_1000.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 110
  • aibj720.jpg
    aibj720.jpg