Church Going...

Hello ladies,

Church service is over and you heard Rev's sermon while, seated with Hubby and *******.

Now, we all have an intimate relationship with GOD because of the need to confess our SINS....

Now, what Kinky and nasty sins have you FAILED to confess ....let's hear it....

Hello ladies,

Church service is over and you heard Rev's sermon while, seated with Hubby and *******.

Now, we all have an intimate relationship with GOD because of the need to confess our SINS....

Now, what Kinky and nasty sins have you FAILED to confess ....let's hear it....

I just wonder how many white ladies would get a soaked pussy while listening to a black pastor deliver his sermon. I imagine it would make that black minister feel even more powerful.

I just wonder how many white ladies would get a soaked pussy while listening to a black pastor deliver his sermon. I imagine it would make that black minister feel even more powerful.
Been to a Black Church lately......nothing but, women in the pulpit while, the Pimp Pastor collecting his $$$ from the collection plate and using the Holy Book to get the women to Repent from Sin by giving their Mind and Body to God's servant...good Reverend...whatever....

Back