Chubby white baby mama

She's a cutie man. Love the picture of her riding that black dildo. The contrast makes it so sexy. How big is the dildo? And are you training her for taking the real thing?

Its 8inches long and 2.75 inches wide.. Its quite thicker than i am.. lol. Ive been trying to train her, but she is shy and hasnt submitted nearly enough yet.. but, she is pregnant and about to pop.. she keeps on sayidng how she cabt wait until thw baby is out so we can get super dirty.. so i know she has been thinking about it..

Out

the dildo is 8in by 2.75in and i have been trying to train her, but shes shy and pregnant.. and hasn't said much on the matter.. but here and there she says how she cant eait to pop the baby out and get dirty with me.. so i take that as progress. :)

That's definitely a good size dildo man! Good luck on this journey. I got my wife a similar size dildo from Amazon and she said the feeling is intense so we don't use it as often. I'm still training her slowly to play with this fantasy with me. :)

Thanks for sharing man! If you have more please feel free to post more of her riding that bbc.

We dont really use often either.. she is constantly asking for a dildo a little smaller.. but, i want her to become accustomed to this one lol.

Lol you gotta work her way up man. How do you get her ready for that beast? Do you fuck her first to get her ready?

We actually have one smaller one that she likes more (Vixskin Johnny) and I use that after I start first. Then if she still has energy, I'll break out the BBC on her. Watching her struggle to take it turns me on like crazy. But she thanks me after she has a deep orgasm. It's always the initial apprehension with her.

Its just about the same for her.. but we dont have a smaller toy.. usually i am just fucking her.. and we get to talking dirty.. and then it leads to me getting a friend to help pound both her little holes until she cums.. and then i get her to let me pound that little clam with our black mamba lol

That sounds fun man. So she's already cool with being shared? Is your friend pretty hung?

My wife just recently starting talking dirty about my fantasy. Drove me wild with lust while she was talking about black cock. She finally saw my tumblr so she's getting the idea of it all.

I to a degree.. she is alright while talking about it.. but always says she wants another girl.. however, a lot of the time i mention it she says "thats hot" and ******* like that.. so i just assume that she wants it.. but, doesnt want to admit that she wants to be a slut.. :)

I guess you'll find out someday how much of slut she is. And she's already down for another girl with you. How awesome is that...

Also, congrats on having a baby soon man! That must be exciting.

Im willing to bet she will let me do whatever I want with her after the baby is here.. shes a natural flirt.. I can tell when she finds another guy attractive from her body language, but she has never made me feel as if she would cheat..

She's down for both another woman and a man, but she will openly be the first one to mention getting another piece of pussy.. i just dont think she wants to make it seem like she wants another fat cock inside of her. :p

And thanks! He will be here in a month or so, and we will be free to have ungodly amounts of fun in our down time. :)

Back