Christina aka chunky monkey (Long Beach CA)

Who seen her ,on movies or somewhere else

• Seen her on beach?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Themen7

Male
From
CA, US
Who kno..she is really known ...she is white Mexican look a like ,she is 5'1 pawg thick ,with medium tits but she know has it small ,
Well when I dating her we used to do prohibited chemical .One day ,we woke up we did first thing like everyone does, it take a shower n eat and what ever ,so she didn't had much close so we went to the swap meet n bought her clothes ,she picked some dress color dark blue like to go out but tight ,was really skimpy and bought her some G string skimpy color black see thru,so she went to try it n came out ,so I paid the dress she was wearing it,so we went to a place to eat lunch then to beach a bit then we hit some bar .So we drank and all that feeling bit tipsy both of us .So we left the bar around 9 we went to a ******* store and bought a 18 pack so we walk to and alley by our area of living ,so we saw a homeless (bum) old black guy he was like 70s yrs old he told us ,so we offer him if he wanted to ******* he say yeah so he had like those like buckets so sat down , he noticed my gf was already ******* n his skirt was like short so he could see the see thru and my gf was totally bald shaved pussy ,so I told him to act he list something n blame her Christina ,but my gf didn't knew we were talking bout n all taht, so ok he told that so he said I'm gonna stripped you ,and she say to help or say something ,n told her I don't know,and me still told her just give it back to him , so past few mins they were arguing an me acting too , so he said ok I'm gonna stripped you n find his stuff and she was ok almost crying n me let your self so we don't get in trouble so he was tall like 6,2 height so he took the purese n act he checked then he from behind took her two tits she didn't had no bra , so he aroused them n play with nipples for lik3 a min, then he told her raise her hands up n he took the dress off now she had just a g string , n her lil heels on ,she was ******* ok so he bend her over like in a position of doggy style and remove to a side the g string of the pussy and start finger banging her hard with two fingers even that hard her ass was starting to clap then he was spanking her hard she was like crying ...so he took his dick n show her so she was jerking off then was growing so she suck the head was huge ,he had a huge long thick cock mushroom head even she was holding the dick but she couldn't close her hand cuz it was thick n her mouth bearly could bit the head dick she used her two hands to jerk him of n sucking at least for ten mins she was loving that old ass thick huge cock so again put she was on feet and he start sucking her tits hard core for 3mins put her again in doggy style and he took a bit to put it in cuz was huge so the head penetrate the pussy she moan loud n he was like *******!!! Like loud he said tight ass pussy and he said never been with a white bitch he expressed like that then he put almost the huge meat inside she was coming he was doing it slowly cuz was old every time went in he was like fuck n my gf moan loud so he fuck her at least 30mins she had an orgasm n cum his dick was creamy so she suck his dick again with her stuff and he cum in her mouth and she swallow it ...so they dress and all that so we went home , and next morning she didn't remember lot so I Neve brought the topic back to conversation ...that's was it

Last edited:
Back