Choosing Between

Biscuits

Female
From
US
So I was stuck between two men. The first was a man named Ethan. Ethan was sweat and kind. Technically Ethan was my boyfriend at the time. Then there was Blake. Blake was fun and a great friend. He made me laugh and I loved spending time with him. Ethan was white and Blake was black. I was horny and wanting. The plan was to spend time with some friends and Ethan. I planned to make moves on Ethan because I honestly wanted him to get into my pants. Through the whole night I flirted and made moves and the most I got out of Ethan was some making out. I went home frustrated and pent up.

The next morning Blake was over at my house early in the morning and we were talking. I flirted a little and soon Blake's tongue was dancing in my mouth. I wanted it too much. Blake and I went to my bedroom and his hand was in my pants fingering my wet pussy. God it felt amazing. As Blake's hand worked me I grabbed at the buttons and zipper on his jeans working to get his cock out. As soon as I had him out I was stroking him to get him as hard as possible. Blake wanted it as well because he soon had me naked from the waist down and was quick to follow suit. He got between my legs and buried himself into me. We fucked quick and hard and my orgasm hit the same way tightening muscles and making me moan aloud. Blake kept going until announcing he was going to cum. Soon his thrust were deep and hard as he came inside of me.

We stayed connected until Blake was sure every drop of cum he had was inside of me. The only downside to this was he was not using a condom and I was not on any birth control. At the time I did not care as I had gotten my fucking and my orgasm. We finally got up and got dressed about twenty minutes before Ethan came over. He was not impressed to see Blake there already. I just thought to myself that Ethan had taken several hours to not have a clue and Blake within an hour had gotten the message and given me what I wanted.

My opinion, there is no choosing. Keep fucking Blake and string Ethan along. Don't tell Ethan your fucking Blake just let his mind wonder and let his competitive side take over. You can really take control of this situation.

So I was stuck between two men. The first was a man named Ethan. Ethan was sweat and kind. Technically Ethan was my boyfriend at the time. Then there was Blake. Blake was fun and a great friend. He made me laugh and I loved spending time with him. Ethan was white and Blake was black. I was horny and wanting. The plan was to spend time with some friends and Ethan. I planned to make moves on Ethan because I honestly wanted him to get into my pants. Through the whole night I flirted and made moves and the most I got out of Ethan was some making out. I went home frustrated and pent up.

The next morning Blake was over at my house early in the morning and we were talking. I flirted a little and soon Blake's tongue was dancing in my mouth. I wanted it too much. Blake and I went to my bedroom and his hand was in my pants fingering my wet pussy. God it felt amazing. As Blake's hand worked me I grabbed at the buttons and zipper on his jeans working to get his cock out. As soon as I had him out I was stroking him to get him as hard as possible. Blake wanted it as well because he soon had me naked from the waist down and was quick to follow suit. He got between my legs and buried himself into me. We fucked quick and hard and my orgasm hit the same way tightening muscles and making me moan aloud. Blake kept going until announcing he was going to cum. Soon his thrust were deep and hard as he came inside of me.

We stayed connected until Blake was sure every drop of cum he had was inside of me. The only downside to this was he was not using a condom and I was not on any birth control. At the time I did not care as I had gotten my fucking and my orgasm. We finally got up and got dressed about twenty minutes before Ethan came over. He was not impressed to see Blake there already. I just thought to myself that Ethan had taken several hours to not have a clue and Blake within an hour had gotten the message and given me what I wanted.

(y)

Back