Chinese gf needs BBC

How do you think she would react/handle her first BBC?

• Destroyed by taking all 8 to 9 inches of it

• Can only accommodate to her comfort level at around 5 inches

• Scare to even try

Results are only viewable after voting.
breaking her in to BBC must fulfill the following in order to complete the conversion
1. preconditions about love making become obsolete
2. love precedes physical contact is irrelevant
3. past notion of sex being secondary to spirituality is destroyed
4. realization of her own foolish naivety on sexual needs
5. coming into terms of her role for the BBC

Interesting game plan. Hope you can "convert" her into the perfect Chinese slut for BBC.:)

View attachment 441471 View attachment 441472

She's a nurse and very typical Chinese goodie girl but she loves to take a dick. I think once she tries a real cock like a BBC she will be changed forever. Give me your thoughts.

Come on fellas, she's not hot enough for you?

Trying to generate more interest and feedback so I've added some of my responses here.

That's what I'd like to see. I'm not hung, for a Chinese guy I'm average but I make it up by brute *******. Her previous bfs can't fuck worth ******* I guess.

I'd think so. She's the goodie Asian girls that u come across at school who only hung out with her race. I guess I've opened her up somewhat. If I get enough feedback I will write in detail.

Yeah, in a way, like most Asian women, their view of sex is whatever they have experienced is good enough. She was amazed after we fucked for the first time. You can tell she wasn't just trying to boost my ego, you can tell she was never fucked properly and she was saying stuff that don't match her appearance.

A little background, she is full Chinese, 5' 3, 100 to 105 lbs. Full time nurse currently working at a retirement home facility.

I think she will definitely be scared shitless if she comes across a BBC. It took her a while to accept using a 7 in dildo when we fuck. Not wanting to scare her off, I took it easy at first but to my surprise she took all 7 in inside without complaining. That was pretty hot seeing her taking something longer than me.

It's funny with these self proclaimed conservatives. She keeps asking why I want her to take a dildo inside her when I can simply fuck her myself. She doesn't get the concept of men being turned on by that sort of thing. I guess you can call it lack of imagination. Yet at times she goes off saying things and becomes more aggressive... I know she can fuck like a whore so I'm trying to nudge her in the right direction.

We named her dildo, "kid brother", which is what Chinese called penis as slang. She does have a kid brother in real life and sometimes when the dildo is in her she would say her "kid brother" is fucking her pussy. A little incestuous fantasy that I'm trying to plant in her brain.

After taking the 7 in dildo in her pussy I would make her suck me. Sometimes the other way around. Want her to experience being roasted by two cocks. I know it's not even close to the real thing but it's what I have to settle with now.

She is so pretty and delicate that the simple imagery of her physically being surrounded by brothers is hot enough.

After she tried the dildo, we tried anal on her virgin ass. Guess what? She was the one who brought it up since neither of us have tried before. I slipped into her tight asshole very gingerly despite being all lubed up. Man, when it gave way it felt like there's a tight ring gripping my cock. I moved slowly initially with just the tip and as I eased in more she pulled me all the way in. I never thought she would take the whole thing in our first try. She didn't find the sensation too pleasurable so I brought her the dildo to rub against her pussy. It vibrated on her clit so she was feeling better. Later, not knowing she realized it or not, she actually pushed the dildo a little inside her pussy. I felt it against mine as I was still fucking her in the ass. I was so turned on because she DPed herself without even my request. I kept telling her how hot this was for taking two cocks inside of her. I tried shoving more of the dildo in her but she said no. I think she was slightly taken aback by what transpired so quickly.

Thinking about getting her a black dildo to get her excited and see how she will react...

I'll try my best to get her to come around but it will be a long process. She's one of those persons with lots of predetermined rules and all. But it'll be very worthwhile and rewarding if I get her to be addicted to BBC.
Can you guys guess her age?

breaking her in to BBC must fulfill the following in order to complete the conversion
1. preconditions about love making become obsolete
2. love precedes physical contact is irrelevant
3. past notion of sex being secondary to spirituality is destroyed
4. realization of her own foolish naivety on sexual needs
5. coming into terms of her role for the BBC

I am sure you can. I guess the toughest part is to sway her from not interested or fear to curiosity. So whoever that BBC might be needs to work with me to ensure the experience can lure her into more in the future. Simple fuck session won't cut it, need to mentally plant the seeds, before ultimately plant the seed into the actual bare womb. She's a very fickle person so patience is the game.
very hot. has she been taken?

Will definitely watch some IR w/ her. Preferable Asian & BBC, but most Asian chicks on the web are fucking ugly plus they are mostly pacific islanders.

WHOAH!!!!!! What is wrong with Pacific Island Girls. The Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia are all islanders and many of their women are VERY hot (especially the Philippines). Even Japanese ladies are Pacific Islanders. So are Taiwanese. I think you need to clarify your comment.

And if you think asian "chicks" on the web are fucking ugly, then you have no clue. Try Charmane Star. Annie Cruz. Bamboo. There are others. Do your research before you make ignorant statements.

haha...sometimes I feel there's a better chance of her fucking her brother than w/ a BBC.

As for this statement, this may be the first time you have shown intelligence. Personal opinion is you married her with certain expectations and did not talk to her about it.
Most asian women I know who were raised over there are very traditional. Their husband is the end all and be all of their dreams.
They do not have sexual fantasies, unless they worked as a bargirl or an independant, because YOU ARE their sexual fantasy.
They are loyal to a fault and have no interest in men other than their husband.
She may be a "slut" in bed, but only for you and because she loves you. If she wanted someone else, she would not be with you. She is trying to please you because it is the way they are taught over there.
You obviously have certain expectations for your marriage, but from what I read, she has a completely different set of expectations and unless you 2 talk and work out a compromise, you are headed for divorce court.
I wish you the best of luck, but nothing should come between you and your marriage.
Now, before I get flamed, this is for most women from there that I know. There are always exceptions, but if you like your wife and being with her, go slow. Go VERY slow.

What were your experiences like w/ the Asian girls? How did you meet them? And finally got them to sleep with you?
I fucked 2 of my classmates in Toronto. I always had a thing for asian girls, love their hairy or shaved tight pussies and I do lot of oral on their thier tight pussies and ass and let those juices flow!

Back