Chinese gf needs BBC

How do you think she would react/handle her first BBC?

• Destroyed by taking all 8 to 9 inches of it

• Can only accommodate to her comfort level at around 5 inches

• Scare to even try

Results are only viewable after voting.
It all began with the topic of sex. Yes, we all talk about it or want to talk about it but it surprised me because she didn't come across as a very sexual person. I no longer remember how it came about but somehow we were discussing about cock sizes. Can you ever imagine just the word "cock" coming out of her mouth? I sure couldn't at first. It just didn't match her looks and her demeanor especially when we hadn't slept with each other at that point. So I guessed she was interested in finding out what I was packing. She was curious to find out but I wouldn't reveal. Then she asked if I had 7 inches, till this day I'm curious why 7 inches. I know she is a nurse so she sees patients' cock here and there at work. She even joked how some seniors pack quite a punch. (I always wonder if she gets aroused by seeing or touching the patients' cock.) Why 7 inches? Was it because she only had smaller cocks than that and she wanted to try? Was it because she tried it before and it's her ideal size? Is 7 inches big for her? Anything less is considered small? Why? Why? Why? It was then at that moment I decided as long as we were together she would eventually try 7 inches and more. Bring forth the BBC...but it had to wait. TBC...

Ah, classic case of "innocent" asian. Alas, there is no such thing. That is the ruse they play up on a lot And, as you now know, the ladies (especially asian ladies) are just as freaky and curious as any other girl. Is your woman finally opening up to the idea of larger cocks more and more?

After she came on the dildo, I switched places with it and began pounding her ferociously. I love fucking her missionary style because her facial expressions are priceless. She's always grimacing as if she's torn between pleasure and pain. The best is when her eyes pops wide open as the deep penetration rubs up against her cervix. I can actually feel the pop on it. She loves rubbing the tip my cock against it when she's on top. I fucked her with high frequency as I grabbed both her legs straight against my chest. Time and time again she cried out, "you are fucking me so hard...I can't take it anymore."

I said back, "what? you let all these guys fuck you hard and cum inside of you but you can't take this?"

This is when her chinese shyness kicks in. She would say, "no, I didn't...no..." and moaning...

After hearing that I grabbed both her calves and exposed her pussy even more as I pounded her like a vertical piston. "you lying slut! you just came like a whore and i can still feel the guy's cum inside of you. what do you mean you didn't? i know you are a liar! last time you said your ex always used a condom but then you said one time he didn't and shot inside. (she told me this while we were fucking one time)"

"it was just that one time...moaning..." she swore.

I know she wasn't going to confess easily. (for some reason she's headstrong when verbally admitting such acts but totally opposite in acting out.) that's when i collapsed on top of her, thrusting my cock in its full length, pulling it all the way out w/ just the tip in and then pushing it all the way back in, and attack her weakest spot...her ears... she tried to avoid my assault but i held her head with one hand and went to work on her right ear. I sucked on her ear, stuck my tongue in her ear, demanding the truth, "how many time did he fuck you w/out condom? did you let him cum in you every time? fucking tell me the truth or i'm going to stop right now."

she's screaming and wailing at this point with me fucking her and licking her ears. with her legs spread wide in the air, toes curling, arms grabbing whatever she's trying to grab, her pussy just drenched with juices, she finally said, "...arr...arr.......after the first days in NZ we did it w/ condom...oooh....wuuu...one time i let him without condom cuz it was safe...arrr...fuck.......then i let him shoot inside..."

we were both very close to cum. i kept at it, "how many times?"

"...wwuuu.....eeeee....arrrr....please don't ask..." she begged as she is becoming short of breath.

with one swift move i turned over to her left ear, tonguing it nonstop, "tell me now!", i demanded.

screaming on top of her lungs as i plow away, "...aaaaahh....every time...he came in me every time...oooooh.....fuck...........i'm cumming.........!!!!"

TBC...

Chinese Cervical ******* and Ear Tonguing! It seems to produce effective results. I must employ these techniques during my "interrogations".:)

Back