Chinese cuckold looking huge dick for my wife

We live in China and enjoys the fantancies of being bulled by a foreign huge dick. My pennis is only 14cm. My wife deserves a better one.
Hi , we live in japan and I’d like to see her fucked by bbc, is still in my fantasy , because my Japanese wife is pretty close sexually, how do you start whit yours? By the way Asian wif earr the best for bbc!!!skin contrast just ******* it!!!

My wife is Chinese American she is born here.....she works with a lot of Black guys that for years were always hitting on her....So when I fantasized with her about her going for it with one of the really good looking guys that was hitting on her....we would have the best sex ever.....after almost a year of fantasizing in bed about the one particular guy in bed....and he was still hitting on her....It was then inevitable that she would break down and go for it with him.

They meet alone in his bed...so she's having an affair but I don't care she is getting the best lovemaking she will ever have.

My wife is Chinese American she is born here.....she works with a lot of Black guys that for years were always hitting on her....So when I fantasized with her about her going for it with one of the really good looking guys that was hitting on her....we would have the best sex ever.....after almost a year of fantasizing in bed about the one particular guy in bed....and he was still hitting on her....It was then inevitable that she would break down and go for it with him.

They meet alone in his bed...so she's having an affair but I don't care she is getting the best lovemaking she will ever have.
Thankyou! I hope to start wt something, suddenly we don’t have any bbc near by here where we live in Japan

That is quite a shame. Personally I love Asians. I would love to have another Asian girlfriend. Visiting Japan is on my bucket list. To bad it could'nt be happening sooner, so we could meet.
Thankyou, yes my wife is very actrac by black man, any time we meet one nice look guy she stare at him, she use to tell me how she is impressed how black guy dances. Is just a matter of occasion and how many contact they have whit, more they meet sooner she will be black cock addicted, I’sure, I need time but I believe she will make happy a lot of black man!

Thankyou, yes my wife is very actrac by black man, any time we meet one nice look guy she stare at him, she use to tell me how she is impressed how black guy dances. Is just a matter of occasion and how many contact they have whit, more they meet sooner she will be black cock addicted, I’sure, I need time but I believe she will make happy a lot of black man!
You wife look amazing
Any black man would love her

Back