Chicago Suburbs Hotwife

LockedAndLady

Couple
Real Person
Happily married couple looking for some amazing BBC in Chicago or Chicago suburbs....

I love a tall, handsome, hung, clean bbc to dominate and use me... help me make a few short videos to send to hubby so he can see what a slut I am!

Thank you everyone for being so welcoming and kind. It’s been great to find such a strong community of like minded people!

Attachments

• 72244E3A-4480-4B4A-A055-D23CEF4C308F.jpeg
    72244E3A-4480-4B4A-A055-D23CEF4C308F.jpeg
    815.8 KB · Views: 267
  • 13ED845E-AC80-42AE-A891-42CCC0E18936.jpeg
    13ED845E-AC80-42AE-A891-42CCC0E18936.jpeg
    168.8 KB · Views: 294
  • AF00D3AB-74F9-482E-BAA1-6C49330E0D19.jpeg
    AF00D3AB-74F9-482E-BAA1-6C49330E0D19.jpeg
    375.8 KB · Views: 321
  • 06FA6C3A-D786-4B7D-B0D6-F15BE59E6F14.jpeg
    06FA6C3A-D786-4B7D-B0D6-F15BE59E6F14.jpeg
    805.2 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:
Happily married couple looking for some amazing BBC in Chicago or Chicago suburbs....

I love a tall, handsome, hung, clean bbc to dominate and use me... help me make a few short videos to send to hubby so he see what a slut I am!

Thank you everyone for being so welcoming and kind. It’s been great to find such a strong community of like minded people!
Damn you are sexy baby

I love a tall, handsome, hung, clean bbc to dominate and use me... help me make a few short videos to send to hubby so he can see what a slut I am!

@LockedAndLady .... Wow. I neeed that

you are one hell of a sexy woman
whats not to like about you hubby cucked and caged
you love fucking BBC
and love the way they use you
got all the things us guys want in one WOMAN
a body to die for and a pussy that loves BBC inside of it
THE PERFECT WIFE.

I'm very interested. I live in Chicago (Beverly neighborhood)

Damn super thicc and sexy

Wow very sexy

Im down eith tje video

You up there in @chiblkstud territory 😈

I'm very interested

Wow crazy sexy body

Ok 6'6" 240lbs dick size max is only 10 and will post pic soon as i have a reason to get it tht hard till then imm just send the kinda hard 9er
Please login or become a member to view

I want to give you this bbc in Chicagoland

Back