Chicago Hotwife

We are 53 yo professional, discrete couple, hubby 100% straight and 100% clean. Both in-shape, intelligent, normal family people. Schedules are hectic, so any guy lucky enough to play with her will have to be patient and understand that our real life takes a priority. This is more of a hobby. We live in the Chicago area.

Cougar wife into straight, taller, athletic, younger alpha guys who are not afraid to take charge. We both get off on the idea of sharing her with a VGL stud who also gets off on the sexual dynamics of ravaging the wife while hubby watches, possibly joins in. However, happy to just watch if that is what you prefer. Wife very pretty, in-shape, works out regularly. A few extra "mom pounds", but HWP.

We are very selective and in no rush. Ideal situation would be to find the right guy and have him fuck my wife on a regular basis

welcome to the site. i would love to connect with you. perhaps we can find some time to verify and explore if there is a fit. i am 36, athletic (former rugby player) and hung. i am however selective and my work life(extremely busy) requires that we make advance plans for showtime! hopefully connect soon...
Hey RJ, thank you for your interest! We are also selective and need to plan in advance and are in no rush. Can you reach out to us at our email at franco.toni10@gmail with some pics and more info about yourself?

Back