(Chicago Area) Looking for Actual Date for Work Function Tomo Evening

I will be in the Chicago area tomorrow through the weekend for a conference. Tomorrow (Thursday) evening there will be a reception for which I will need a date. We can make up a fun backstory. Looking for a man who owns a nice suit and who can converse with professionals over cocktails and hors-d'oeuvres.

If we hit it off then we can see about future plans, but please understand that this is an actual date and not a hook-up.

PM if available and in the area. Singles only. No drama.

I will be in the Chicago area tomorrow through the weekend for a conference. Tomorrow (Thursday) evening there will be a reception for which I will need a date. We can make up a fun backstory. Looking for a man who owns a nice suit and who can converse with professionals over cocktails and hors-d'oeuvres.

If we hit it off then we can see about future plans, but please understand that this is an actual date and not a hook-up.

Did you ever get someone to go with you?

Hi still looking?

Back