Chicago 3/23

I'll be in Chicago later this week for work and have a reception to attend on Thursday evening, 3/23. I'd like to be able to bring a date to this thing -- someone to save me from hideously boring work conversations. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: This is an actual date; you will need to wear a suit and be prepared for a lot of standing around and talking. I anticipate that it will end about 8:30pm, after which I will want dinner. I am promising nothing physical, but won't rule anything out. I will be staying at the Park Hyatt.

I'll be in Chicago later this week for work and have a reception to attend on Thursday evening, 3/23. I'd like to be able to bring a date to this thing -- someone to save me from hideously boring work conversations. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: This is an actual date; you will need to wear a suit and be prepared for a lot of standing around and talking. I anticipate that it will end about 8:30pm, after which I will want dinner. I am promising nothing physical, but won't rule anything out. I will be staying at the Park Hyatt.

Do you text? I think I can make it work. I visit Chicago for work occasionally, and need to be there next week but can move my work calendar around a bit. Luckily I haven't booked my flights yet. I'll send you a PM.

And yes to suit, no problem...

Thanks to everyone who responded and PMed me. VERY flattering. I have selected my dinner companion (mostly just because he was first to respond and was a total gentleman). Thanks again!

Back