Cheating

My wife would not need to cheat as i encourage her. However, if cheating turned you on, i would be happy not knowing

hmm how would you know she is not acting and just leading you on in fact when you kiss a woman how do you know she has not just had another man's load in her mouth

It's not my place to tell people what to do or not do, but cheating is a surefire way to ruin a marriage/relationship, and really fuck up the mind of the person that is being cheated on. If you want to cheat, decide what is more important, the sex or the relationship. If it's the sex, tell him so you two can split before you cheat.

It's not my place to tell people what to do or not do, but cheating is a surefire way to ruin a marriage/relationship, and really fuck up the mind of the person that is being cheated on. If you want to cheat, decide what is more important, the sex or the relationship. If it's the sex, tell him so you two can split before you cheat.
And the financial penalties of getting divorced will last a lifetime.

My ex's and my current wife have fucked men with the guy believing she was cheating on me. Most guys we found were much more interested initially thinking it was behind my back, but nearly all either got bored soon after a few fucks, figured it was too hard or would quite while they were in front in fear of being caught. My ex-fiance found it much easier to find men to fuck if they thought it was behind my back, as soon as we tried to explain I was a cuck, and just wanted to watch them and masturbate, nearly all would run the other way, so we just found it easier to play the cheating game or how they saw it anyway.

My ex's and my current wife have fucked men with the guy believing she was cheating on me. Most guys we found were much more interested initially thinking it was behind my back, but nearly all either got bored soon after a few fucks, figured it was too hard or would quite while they were in front in fear of being caught. My ex-fiance found it much easier to find men to fuck if they thought it was behind my back, as soon as we tried to explain I was a cuck, and just wanted to watch them and masturbate, nearly all would run the other way, so we just found it easier to play the cheating game or how they saw it anyway.
That’s interesting but makes sense.

Playing with cheating wives has never been my thing....

Not all , but the cheating wives I’ve encountered have all come with drama...

This is why I enjoy playing/training cuckold couples... it’s much easier.....

The cuck makes all the arrangements, I show up , and he gets to clean up ....

simple and easy
Totally agree, for a bull, a cuck will happily greet you, thank you endlessly afterwards, probably eat your cum and even suck your cock if you'd like him to, a jealous/ cheated on husband could put a bullet in the back of your head before you even know it. I know if I was a bull and had the choice between a willing hotwife or a cheating housewife, it would be a pretty simple choice really.

Very true, also if you ever watched the show Snapped... it’s always those cheating wives killing their husbands....
I think, a lot of well hung guys, don't realise there are hotwives/ cuckolds exist and that they could still be fucking married pussy, with the blessing of the hubby. Don't think single men realise there are lots of hubby's who enjoy their wives coming home with a full pussy.

I get that it can be exciting to play with a cheating woman. I did it once I know. About 14-15 years ago, I met with a woman unhappy in her marriage. We had lunch, then went back to my place and had sex. After that, though, I told her no more...she needed to either work it out with her husband or go ahead and divorce him. She did divorce him. I wasn't a long term option, she was a bit of a trophy wife looking for a sugar daddy. I'll still look back fondly on being able to fuck a 5'10" blonde of Scandinavian origin with DD boobs.

I’ll fuck a white woman no matter the circumstances but something about her cheating on her white boy gets me off, was curious how you all felt on the topic?
I'm a young white guy who gets off hugely on my 25 year-old white wife (now my ex) "cheating " on me with my young bisexual black boyfriend and my homosexual lover since he was 17. We three have been living together and sharing the marital bed as a menage-a-trois for 6 years.

We threesome together nearly every night, but sometimes my buddy without warning claims my wife first when I'm out of the bedroom or away from the house. When that happens and I return and walk in on them when my buddy is naked and still up on my ex fucking her in the missionary position, I'm still blown away by the same jealousy and paralyzing shock and erotic impact as when I first watched him fuck her on our bed nearly 7 years ago, witnessing myself being cucked for the very first time.

Every time it happens without me being pre-warned by my buddy or my ex, I get the feeling of being cheated on, the impact of which on me is devastating and just keeps getting worse and more traumatic with the passing of the years and months, such that I often "lose it" and have to exit the bedroom while they're still fucking.

But every time it happens, the surge of erotic feeling from being cheated-on/betrayed/re-cuckolded is so fantastically hot I find myself wildly jacking off (usually downstairs) and looking forward---even while the fuck is still going on---breathlessly and crazily eagerly to the next time I chance upon them fucking.

It's so beautifully draining and exhausting and addictive I sometimes wonder how I'm going to survive the next time it happens. But somehow I always do.

MARRIED or NOT ....
Deceiving the one you supposedly say you LOVE is wrong and that is called CHEATING.
If you don't want your significant other knowing of other people you are fucking ... that's CHEATING.
If you have to HIDE your outside relationships ... that's CHEATING.
... and never MARRY a person you constantly are cheating on, as you're wasting both their time and YOURS.
The success of a marriage starts with a solid foundation of trust & commitment ... you shouldn't get married if you don't understand this.

I’ll fuck a white woman no matter the circumstances but something about her cheating on her white boy gets me off, was curious how you all felt on the topic?
It’s kind of hot to think about, but I wouldn’t be able to bring myself to do it IRL. I’d only sleep with a woman that had a partner if he consented. A relationship needs to be built on trust. Cheating is morally wrong.

Back