Cheating slut wifes

I love watching BBC using my wife for his or their amusement.
u a lucky man, tho ur sexy wife seems 2 b getting all the thrills.. i wish i had my cock up inside her , she is sexy and may b quite busy, id welcome the chance 2 enjoy seconds inside this beauty

My favorite is when something funny was going on. I knew something was up and she wouldn't say anything about it. It was weird too cuz she was all of the sudden in a hurry and she was running out of the house and didn't say goodbye or anything so i knew something was up. When she got back she was ready to get in the shower right away so it was fishy. Anyways the next time we had sex i was talking dirty and that's when i got a little something out of her and more and more it was nice cuz the one time she made me wait and came back dripping wet. Definitely some of the hottest sex i have ever had

Yeah I told my husband today I want to fuck other men I’m interested iv only slept with my husband and now it feels like he isn’t attracted to me I want to fuck a bbc in front of him
hello dear, asian wifes r so sexy, its been several days now, has ur sweet little treasure got that new bigger cock U wanted to try, i hope U get/got it bare naked n well seeded, if so U will b hooked for sure. UPDATE plz

One time I got a text message out of the random asking about some weekend plans and I did not recognize the number so I told him he probably had the wrong number. Well we started talking and ended up texting pretty regularly. It turned out he was a black man that lived a few miles away from me and my husband. A few weeks go by and my husband and I went to this party and it was pretty lame. I wanted to go out and have some fun and my husband was not feeling it and just wanted to go home. I told my husband to go home saying I would ride with a friend and he did. I stuck around the party for a bit hoping it would be better but it did not improve. I had been texting this guy and he told me to come over and we could at least have a ******* with someone fun to talk with. I decided to go for it and went over to his place. I went in and we had a few drinks and it was great to actually meet in person and talk and we had fun. I am not too sure what came over me but when he went to the bathroom I stripped down to just my underwear and was standing there when he came out. Luckily he was feeling the same thing and proceeded to grab me up and start kissing me. We both got completely naked in the living room and I sucked his cock and we fucked the first time there. We then went to the bedroom where he ate my pussy and I sucked his cock again and we fucked a few more times before falling asleep. The next morning I got home and told my husband I had ditched the party with a friend and her and I had just gone to her house and got *******.

One time I got a text message out of the random asking about some weekend plans and I did not recognize the number so I told him he probably had the wrong number. Well we started talking and ended up texting pretty regularly. It turned out he was a black man that lived a few miles away from me and my husband. A few weeks go by and my husband and I went to this party and it was pretty lame. I wanted to go out and have some fun and my husband was not feeling it and just wanted to go home. I told my husband to go home saying I would ride with a friend and he did. I stuck around the party for a bit hoping it would be better but it did not improve. I had been texting this guy and he told me to come over and we could at least have a ******* with someone fun to talk with. I decided to go for it and went over to his place. I went in and we had a few drinks and it was great to actually meet in person and talk and we had fun. I am not too sure what came over me but when he went to the bathroom I stripped down to just my underwear and was standing there when he came out. Luckily he was feeling the same thing and proceeded to grab me up and start kissing me. We both got completely naked in the living room and I sucked his cock and we fucked the first time there. We then went to the bedroom where he ate my pussy and I sucked his cock again and we fucked a few more times before falling asleep. The next morning I got home and told my husband I had ditched the party with a friend and her and I had just gone to her house and got *******.
CAP

Back