Cheating cougar

Angela40

Female
From
Germany
Malcolm punished me for cheating on him with a younger bbc. He found out from one of his friends who happened to see me with the young bbc in a cafe. We were kissing his hand under my dress. My pussy excepted his fingers, titillating me into an orgasm. Malcolm knew exactly what occurred at the cafe. He was furious, pulled of my dress, standing there in the nude and threw me on the bed, tied me to it. He twisted my nipples YOU FUCKING WHORE and slapped my tits several times.
WAS HE BETTER THAN ME? No you are the best Black cock I said in a stammer.
YOU LYING BITCH. He pulled out his raging black cock and brought it to my mouth. Tied up or not I was yearning for Malcolm's black cock
SUCK IT I felt it entering my mouth. He untied my legs from the bed but my hands were still secure. I spread my legs wanting him in my cunt. As he fucked me I relived the fuck session with the young bbc who called me his loving cougar. Malcolm pounded me, his massive hard on ravaging my pussy as we both came together
I deserved the punishment, it was worth it.

Malcolm punished me for cheating on him with a younger bbc. He found out from one of his friends who happened to see me with the young bbc in a cafe. We were kissing his hand under my dress. My pussy excepted his fingers, titillating me into an orgasm. Malcolm knew exactly what occurred at the cafe. He was furious, pulled of my dress, standing there in the nude and threw me on the bed, tied me to it. He twisted my nipples YOU FUCKING WHORE and slapped my tits several times.
WAS HE BETTER THAN ME? No you are the best Black cock I said in a stammer.
YOU LYING BITCH. He pulled out his raging black cock and brought it to my mouth. Tied up or not I was yearning for Malcolm's black cock
SUCK IT I felt it entering my mouth. He untied my legs from the bed but my hands were still secure. I spread my legs wanting him in my cunt. As he fucked me I relived the fuck session with the young bbc who called me his loving cougar. Malcolm pounded me, his massive hard on ravaging my pussy as we both came together
I deserved the punishment, it was worth it.
That is one of the hottest damn things I've read in a while.

Back