Cheat or Cuck Your White Boy?

My wife never cheated and although it took me a while to convince her to fuck other men, many issues she had initially, one of them breaking our vows, but we talked and worked thru all that.

she now says, had she had good sex with a guy with a big dick before we married (she fucked a few other guys, all white, not much bigger than me) and known the difference, she says she would have had serious talks with me probably before agreeing to marry about either swinging or letting her have nsa sex. She said if she had of had sex back then with the guys like the black bulls she fucks now, she would have been to weak and caved in and cheated on me. She told me, it would have been purely physical and fun, no emotional attachment but her body aches for cocks and the way a black guy can rock and thrust his hips, the moves she’s says white guys just can’t compete with and then throw in the big cock, incredible stamina and their desire to really get you off so you’ll want more and more, us regular hung white boys just can’t compete. She too use to say and preach size didn’t matter….when I ask her about that now, she’s says I was just a fool like the other girls that say that, I had no clue because I’d never been fucked and had my world rocked until I started fucking black men……she does often thank me for staying steady and guiding her to be an interracial slut.

cheating is deceptive and wrong, AND denies your hubby the pleasure of being cucked ! Many white guys would be THRILLED to become a cuckold. If you are not sure about YOUR hubs, ASK HIM ! preferably while he is fucking you. If you plant this thought in his head as he is cumming, you get it started growing in his mind.

nancy picks the guy but she has to really get to know them first chat on line email then phone then meet
this was a little different. i found them on line & all i could do is talk by phone & email. when i turned the first guy over to her, he called her & was at her appt. in about 30 mins.

15 minutes after his arrival they were in bed, both, naked.

with her being 72yrs old, she probably thought there is no time to waste.

little did we know....

this was a little different. i found them on line & all i could do is talk by phone & email. when i turned the first guy over to her, he called her & was at her appt. in about 30 mins.

15 minutes after his arrival they were in bed, both, naked.

with her being 72yrs old, she probably thought there is no time to waste.

little did we know....
yep that works my first time seeing her with a guy we were in are teens just started dating

FROM CHRISTINE-
Cheating is so much easier and exciting. But eventually I let Ray know.
He can usually tell after about a week anyway. The way I dress... my aloof, distracted attitude etc.
I know he's turned-on by it also, he's admitted as much.

Finding a used condom in our mini-van; Me oblivious to the cum sprayed up my back and in my hair;
We've even had the bull call Ray on the phone to come into the city to pick me up (no condition to drive).

The naughtiest I think was just leaving the positive EPT stick on his nightstand.
Cheating is also easier because it leaves cucky at home with children, letting
mom "work late".

Back