Chastity cage effect without a cage

This boi

Male
Before I bought a cock cage I experimented with using a narrow leather pet collar. To put it on I bent my flaccid cock down my scrotum so that it parted my balls, the using the collar across my cock then both ends going under my balls, pulled tight and buckled up. This was Ideal when serving. It made it impossible to get hard and I couldn't cum. All my attention was then focused on the needs and desires of my wife and her bull.

Attachments

• Own 031.jpg
    Own 031.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 105
Before I bought a cock cage I experimented with using a narrow leather pet collar. To put it on I bent my flaccid cock down my scrotum so that it parted my balls, the using the collar across my cock then both ends going under my balls, pulled tight and buckled up. This was Ideal when serving. It made it impossible to get hard and I couldn't cum. All my attention was then focused on the needs and desires of my wife and her bull.
It worked...that what matters. Longevity would pose an issue. A cage would so allow you to keep it on for any length of time and be able to pee. I do have say tho "tied up" like you did does give a great feeling too. Even tho I remain limp I did this

Attachments

• 20210920_124933.jpg
    20210920_124933.jpg
    470.7 KB · Views: 103
It worked...that what matters. Longevity would pose an issue. A cage would so allow you to keep it on for any length of time and be able to pee. I do have say tho "tied up" like you did does give a great feeling too. Even tho I remain limp I did this
Where your cock

Hi, I started this thread, my cock is not inside but straight down separating my balls, then held there by the strap going over the top of the base of my cock, around my balls, pulled really tight then buckled up at the top.
Some day I'll put some pics together to demonstrate the process.

Hi, I started this thread, my cock is not inside but straight down separating my balls, then held there by the strap going over the top of the base of my cock, around my balls, pulled really tight then buckled up at the top.
Some day I'll put some pics together to demonstrate the process.
Almost sounds like your elastrating your balls.

Back