CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

Made me more confident, and sexy. Being desired by a Black man is heady and boosts my moral every time. I was pretty confident before I went Black, but afterwards there was and still is a sexy, confident slut for Black men.
That confidence is one I hear pretty often.

Before meeting Andy (1st black lover), John (husband) was always telling me how sexy I was, but I didn't believe him as he is my husband and is supposed to say that. Meeting Andy and subsequently Steve, as a woman in her mid 60s, I realised I was still desirable to men, including younger men. Having a black lover has changed my whole outlook on life. I am more confident, dress sexier and believe my husband. I have done sexual things I wouldn't even think about before. See Our story so far. to find out my (our) journey. No going back, my only regret..........not doing it sooner.

Im addicted to black guys. My dad hates em. Seen my mum flirting with em growing up till 1 day come home from college and saw her getting laid out by the neighbours dads bbc. Since that day and seen the size compared to my dads there is no going back. Im a BBC WHORE and proud ❤️❤️❤️
Is there more you can share about the situation that opened you to bbc?

Getting blacked doesn't have to mean sex, either. Getting blacked also means just becoming aware of black men as individuals and interacting with them as we do here. This interaction takes away the taboo and then bring it to reality. Again, for some, like me, it is a slow investigative process.
How do you feel about the way some white girls grew up and were taught and how they want to explore being with black men but are afraid to take the step?

Back