Central Texas: Longterm lover for my longterm 25 year old PAWG GF; poly exploring

In a longterm relationship with my amazing HS sweetheart girlfriend. We've been chatting and fantasizing about her having another lover for sometime, haven't been able to take it to real life just yet. She likes the idea of a true poly dynamic, built on love and romance, curious if that's something possible to find somewhere like here.

In a longterm relationship with my amazing HS sweetheart girlfriend. We've been chatting and fantasizing about her having another lover for sometime, haven't been able to take it to real life just yet. She likes the idea of a true poly dynamic, built on love and romance, curious if that's something possible to find somewhere like here.
San Antonio here

I've been in and on the edge of the poly scene in Austin for 14 years. The best thing for y'all to do is start going to poly cocktails events and try to also get invited to parties that are a mix of swinger and poly. Some exist. If you end up with the hardcore swinger crowd, very few if any will be poly.

The dating apps are good here. Okcupid and Feeld will be the best. Bumble is worth trying, and maybe.... adultfriendfinder. There will be fewer people willing to try polyamory on those last 2, but you'll end up meeting more people.

Good luck!

I've been in and on the edge of the poly scene in Austin for 14 years. The best thing for y'all to do is start going to poly cocktails events and try to also get invited to parties that are a mix of swinger and poly. Some exist. If you end up with the hardcore swinger crowd, very few if any will be poly.

The dating apps are good here. Okcupid and Feeld will be the best. Bumble is worth trying, and maybe.... adultfriendfinder. There will be fewer people willing to try polyamory on those last 2, but you'll end up meeting more people.

Good luck!
Explain why use this site and not go outta your way for the guys who are here?

If you end up with the hardcore swinger crowd, very few if any will be poly.
Exactly. Polyamory is not a free for all. If two men and a woman or two women and one man decide to be together because there are strong love feelings in every direction, they will be faithful to each other.

Yes I have experienced and would love to tell you about it. Dm me if you like.

Back