Central fl Bulls , taking apps to fuck my wife

wetnwildsjb

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
We have kik , she wants a creampie from a bbc . You must have proof of being clean because condoms are not a option . Breed my pawg wife with me . I am daddy , I'm just whoring her white pussy out to bbc . She deserves every inch of bbc. I will ask for videos and pics to confirm with her . She may ask for a video of either you stroking your cock or fucking . Pics dont do justice . Please let's fill my wife together

Attachments

• Snapchat-2145099010.mp4
    9.2 MB
  • Snapchat-288342584.jpg
    Snapchat-288342584.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 170
We have kik , she wants a creampie from a bbc . You must have proof of being clean because condoms are not a option . Breed my pawg wife with me . I am daddy , I'm just whoring her white pussy out to bbc . She deserves every inch of bbc. I will ask for videos and pics to confirm with her . She may ask for a video of either you stroking your cock or fucking . Pics dont do justice . Please let's fill my wife together
Beautiful Pusssy

Dam

Excellent

Back