Celebrities

They were not interracial, and they were not lesbian sadly, but is this not a terrific legacy of Jayne Mansfield where her tits were so large of her era that other women had to check them out for themselves?:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

View attachment 3521273
View attachment 3521276
Those are excellent photos. I had not seen the top one before, but I have seen the bottom one. Sophia Loren was by no means "flat on top" but even she looked with jealousy on Jayne's full boobs. (Perhaps the nipple about to pop out piqued Sophia's interest!) Jayne was so well-endowed and knew how to show off her assets.

Those are excellent photos. I had not seen the top one before, but I have seen the bottom one. Sophia Loren was by no means "flat on top" but even she looked with jealousy on Jayne's full boobs. (Perhaps the nipple about to pop out piqued Sophia's interest!) Jayne was so well-endowed and knew how to show off her assets.
It also could be because that was very risque for the 50s & 60s to be out in public like that.

Back