Celebrating Interracial

D soul as always you are right I feel that the white race is coming to the fact that we need to serve the superior black race, more and more feel this way every day as do I. It's an honor to be a cuckold to the superior black man! ! And I want to thank all the black men out there who made this happen! !

D soul as always you are right I feel that the white race is coming to the fact that we need to serve the superior black race, more and more feel this way every day as do I. It's an honor to be a cuckold to the superior black man! ! And I want to thank all the black men out there who made this happen! !

Hence why we need more white bois like yourself to be the mouthpiece of change!

Hence why we need more white bois like yourself to be the mouthpiece of change!
Yes Dsoul I always tell white women to date and bred with superior black men not to waste their time with wimpy/pussy white men like myself! ! I am always trying to convert as many white women as I can for the black mans cause! ! It's a small start to pay back the superior black man! !

Yes Dsoul I always tell white women to date and bred with superior black men not to waste their time with wimpy/pussy white men like myself! ! I am always trying to convert as many white women as I can for the black mans cause! ! It's a small start to pay back the superior black man! !

That's good of you to be well devoted to the black way!

Back