Caught By Surprise

Another true story, I was caught by surprise on Thursday as the school let out early but the teacher had a work shop to attend. Everyone was complaining because we just had a stressful week of testing. I was talking with a teacher whom I would have never dreamed of wanting to fuck me. We had thirty minutes to get lunch and get back on time for the work shop. I told her that I really wasn't in the mood for a work shop and she agreed also. At lunch I ordered a glass of wine and she wanted one too, we decided not to go back and just hangout. I suggested getting a room and lay back a rest, she laughed and said right I bet. Feeling dejected I became quiet and she said let's do it. Once in the room I stripped down to my underwear and laid on the bed as she went to the bathroom. I could see her wiping between her legs before coming out. She stripped down to her underwear as I began to give her a massage. She was so hot and ready to fuck as I was massaging her she were reaching for the dick. I let her pull on my fat black cock as I massaged between her thighs. She burped out I am ready for you to tear my pussy up. I unbutton her bra and pulled off her panties as she was jerking my dick . I stepped out of my boxers and let her suck on my cock as I fingered her tight pink hole. She asked me to fuck her but pull out since we didn't have a condom. I slowly pushed and pushed as I open up her pink pussy hole. The site of my fat black cock being in gulfed by her pinkness was driving to the point of exploring, I pulled out and allowed her to suck on it again. I put her on all fours and drove in hard and deep as she clawed the bed sheets and yelled fuck fuck fuck. I bust a huge load onto her back as she turned and sucked the remaining spurts of cum out of my dick. As we layed their recovering she said that she never dreamed that she would ever would be with a black man. I told her that one life lesson she just learned, you could not predict the future. I began to rub on her ass after talking about life situations and I took her from the side and had her to swallow my cum. On the way back to the school so that she could get her car she said that she loved her family and was afraid and I told her that I was no threat to her relationship just a side piece for whenever she needed to relieve stress. Hopefully she will need me real soon.

Back