Catholic girls

cap_584_1000-jpg.2570824
SEXY SLUT

I don't really have anything against Catholics but growing up I generally found that Catholic girls I knew in school, generally Italians were very aloof and cold to me. So it is surprising that Black guys are thought of so fondly, or at least our cocks that she wished was on her gino hubby.

Filipina girls are Catholic girls, and they are big time barebacking in their home country of The Philippines. Don't ask me how I know. I just do.

Last edited:
I don't really have anything against Catholics but growing up I generally found that Catholic girls I knew in school, generally Italians were very aloof and cold to me. So it is surprising that Black guys are thought of so fondly, or at least our cocks that she wished was on her gino hubby.

italian american girls who make the leap to Black men make the BEST (worst?) snowbunnies.

italian american girls who make the leap to Black men make the BEST (worst?) snowbunnies.
Italian women have always been distant towards me when I was younger and in my present years. They have always been a mystery to me but it is not something I would be looking at pursuing now and I have no regrets about the past either. Even if there was a long-term connection with her undoubtedly there would be issues with her relatives which might be why she was distant? I don't know if Italian women in America are any different?

Last edited:
Back