Car Fuck

when we lived in oregon i went to the I5 restarea south of portland oregon to met up with a Superior Black Man in the back parking lot where semi trucks would park as well as cars like ours that were hooking up. i walked over to his window that was already down an looked in an saw his pants open an his rock hard thick 9" Black cock standing straightup. he told me open his door an suck me off boi which i did right away dropping to my knees an began sucking him an licking his balls even though i knew any truckers could easily see, he turned laid down on his back in the seat an pulled his legs up telling me to rim his asshole which i did licking an tonguing his musky tangy asshole. he then ordered me to get on my knees in the back seat with the back door open, he chuckled when he saw my pink silk panties an once he started fucking me i was moaning an acting like a bitch in heat after he'd been fucking me for about 30 min he buried his cock deep an emptied his sperm in my ass pulling out ordering me to clean him an told me next time to wear nylons shoes etc
sounds like you found a good thing - did you do as he asked then 2nd time you met?

yes met him twice aweek to serve him anally and orally for several months till he was relocated to another state by his company
when I was at UT-A is worked the parking lot of an after hours BYOB nude dance club. I worked out of a step-up van, the bouncer would text me when someone wanted to be serviced and I would flash the headlights - otherwise I was able to read a study for my classes.

I had a very hot sexy blonde english mom of 5 grown up children & when i started dating her the 3 youngest were still living at home, so many a night we would go park in a country lane just off a main road & have hours of sex, drinking & smokeing the good thing & when i used to drive her the 50miles back to my house to spend a weekend she would give me a bj all the way back, thats her in my profile pic.

I had a very hot sexy blonde english mom of 5 grown up children & when i started dating her the 3 youngest were still living at home, so many a night we would go park in a country lane just off a main road & have hours of sex, drinking & smokeing the good thing & when i used to drive her the 50miles back to my house to spend a weekend she would give me a bj all the way back, thats her in my profile pic.
Hot x 10000

Back